Jeffrey Epstein: The Uncovering -- 1/17/2015

Reinhard

Re: Jeffrey Epstein: The Uncovering

Post by Reinhard » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:01 am

‘Sex slave’ claims Bill Clinton visited Epstein’s ‘orgy island’
Virginia Roberts claims Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002
to convicted pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘orgy island’
Former President Bill Clinton took a romantic jaunt in 2002 to convicted pedophile pal Jeffrey Epstein’s “orgy island” with “two young girls” from New York, according to a shocking new interview.
Virginia Roberts, who’s accused Epstein of turning her into a “sex slave” at age 17 and forcing her to sleep with his powerful friends, claimed Clinton stayed in one of the many villas on Epstein’s US Virgin Islands estate — where group sex was a “regular occurrence.”

“I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor,’ ” Roberts told her lawyers in a 2011 interview obtained by RadarOnline.com. “He never told me what favors they were.”

Bubba was accompanied by two of Epstein’s regular girlfriends and “two young girls that I could identify,” Roberts claimed.
“I never really knew them well anyways. It was just two girls from New York,” she said.

According to flight logs, Clinton flew on Epstein’s private Boeing 727, which Roberts said was outfitted with a special bed for kinky, high-altitude romps, the Web site said.
“It was a lot of the same things that went down on the ground,” she claimed. “There would be sexual conduct; there would be foreplay. There was a bed in there, so we could basically re-enact exactly what happened in the house. It would start off with massaging or we would start off with foreplay. Sometimes it would lead to, you know, orgies.”

Roberts denied she ever slept with Clinton and said she never witnessed him having sex with anyone else.
But on “orgy island,” the stunning blonde allegedly engaged in group sex with Epstein, Britain’s Prince Andrew and eight other girls.

Epstein pimped out Roberts and other underage girls to his prominent pals — so he could gather information on them to blackmail them later on, Roberts alleged in a new affidavit.
“Epstein required me to describe the sexual events that I had with these men, presumably so that he could potentially blackmail them,” the now 31-year-old wrote. She added: “I also understood that Epstein thought he could get leniency if he was ever caught doing anything illegal, or more so that he could escape trouble altogether.”

Roberts has claimed to have had sex with “powerful men, including politicians and business executives” — as well as with the British prince and powerhouse attorney Alan Dershowitz, which the two men vehemently deny.

http://pagesix.com/2015/01/24/sex-slave ... 1421680331

Wade Hampton III

Re: Jeffrey Epstein: The Uncovering -- 1/17/2015

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:38 am

In July of 2016, Ghislaine Maxwell spent two days with a group
of attorneys in a midtown Manhattan law office and described
her role in Jeffrey Epstein's life - claiming that "A very
small part of my job was from time to time to find adult
professional massage therapists for Jeffrey." Her testimony
was obtained as part of a now-settled defamation lawsuit
brought by accuser Virginia Giuffre, who claims both Epstein
and Maxwell sexually abused her.
Virginia Giuffre
Virginia Giuffre
69686.png (94.19 KiB) Viewed 1433 times
A form filed with the US Senate by Burkman’s company, J.M.
Burkman & Associates, on July 3 under the Lobbying Disclosure
Act shows Wohl and Burkman were hired by Granite Realty LLC.
New York prosecutors say the firm is connected to Maxwell,
with the LLC linked to her purchase of a New Hampshire house
where she was arrested on July 2 - the day before Burkman’s
lobbying disclosure was filed. It's a bit odd that Ghislaine
Maxwell - the daughter of alleged Mossad operative Robert
Maxwell, would hook up with Wohl - who 'catfished' Mueller
accuser, Carolyne Cass, by claiming he was a "25-year-old,
Mossad-trained private investigator named "Matthew Cohen."

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ghi ... =zerohedge

Wade says, "Somehow right from the beginning, I had a
feeling that somewhere the Israeli Mossad was involved
in these shenanigans."