Which Way Western Man?

Mike Sullivan

Which Way Western Man?

Post by Mike Sullivan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:55 am

Read or Download HERE

Mike G

Re: Which Way Western Man?

Post by Mike G » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:46 pm

I just ordered a physical copy of this book I can not wait to read it.

David York

Re:

Post by David York » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Dan White wrote:William Gayley Simpson's Which Way Western Man? is one of the "must read" books for any thoughtful Cosmotheist. I read the book from cover to cover, including the footnotes, in about three weeks, highlighting sections to reread later. At my request, the administration at White Biocentrism added WGS's name in the Provenance section of the forum. WWWM? is 1,070 pages long. Each topic (thread) corresponds to a chapter in the book.

To avoid confusion between my thoughts and those of WGS', my commentary and observations, for the most part, will be place here, in this thread. In the other threads, I'll be quoting WGS. When quoting WGS in response, please remove "Dan White."

I agree, "Which Way Western Man?" is a must read for all of our people. I'm about 1/3 of the way through the book and so far this book is blowing my mind. The wisdom in it is unparalleled. I might also add that it's a pretty easy read and even though it's a bit over 1,000 pages, the book flows quickly and it doesn't take long to get through the chapters.

I think a good book to read after this one would be Francis Parker Yockey's Imperium. I happened to read Imperium before Which Way Western Man?, and I had a hard time getting through the book. Yockey's writing was much more verbose and also the concepts he discussed would have been easier to understand after reading Which Way Western Man? because William Gayley Simpson touched on a lot of the subjects Yockey wrote about in Imperium. I think I will re-read Imperium after I finish Which Way Western Man?. ;)

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:36 pm

I just got the book in the mail today I am very happy it is brand new and I got it for a steal. I cannot wait to read this it is next on my list.

David Sims

Post by David Sims » Mon May 18, 2015 4:29 pm

You cannot imagine what a chore this book was to edit and proofread. We were barely able to make it a paperback, due to its length. WGS has a number of archaic expressions and colloquialisms that I touched up; for example, he was in the habit of using till as a substitute for until, but since till is a word that might occur in a book like WWWM, I had to be very careful not to make global changes. Every instance of till had to be examined individually. And so it went for every other touch-up. And Dr. Pierce had given me Simpson's pages of last additions and corrections, including one instance where his revision was wrong (he'd had it right the first time). Also, I made a couple of spelling mistakes that I didn't catch in time. For example, I misspelled the name of the periodical "Instauration" somewhere. I think. Also, notice that the question mark appears in the title on the front cover, but not on the spine? I'd meant to take them both off.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Mon May 18, 2015 4:46 pm

David Sims wrote:You cannot imagine what a chore this book was to edit and proofread. We were barely able to make it a paperback, due to its length. WGS has a number of archaic expressions and colloquialisms that I touched up; for example, he was in the habit of using till as a substitute for until, but since till is a word that might occur in a book like WWWM, I had to be very careful not to make global changes. Every instance of till had to be examined individually. And so it went for every other touch-up. And Dr. Pierce had given me Simpson's pages of last additions and corrections, including one instance where his revision was wrong (he'd had it right the first time). Also, I made a couple of spelling mistakes that I didn't catch in time. For example, I misspelled the name of the periodical "Instauration" somewhere. I think. Also, notice that the question mark appears in the title on the front cover, but not on the spine? I'd meant to take them both off.
I have to say you did a great job, nonetheless. Being that it was over 1000 pages in length, and without a team of editors and proofreaders that would accompany any mainstream publication of equal length, and also having to deal with Simpson's prose, a couple of mistakes are surely justifiable.

Ha, I just saw my copy missing the question mark on the spine, never noticed that before!

I can't imagine how long such a project took -- but I am curious, how long did it take before the first printing?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon May 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Mike G wrote:I just got the book in the mail today I am very happy it is brand new and I got it for a steal. I cannot wait to read this it is next on my list.
Where did you get WWWM? for a steal, Mike? How much? There are eight used copies available on Amazon currently, ranging from $220-$441. We offered it to National Alliance members in the March 2015 BULLETIN for $40 postpaid.

That offer is extended to non-Alliance members here at White Biocentrism for $50 postpaid. Dues-paying Alliance members are given preferential consideration on such deals in our monthly internal BULLETIN. :)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:05 pm

I got it from Noontide Press which I imagine you are providing them with.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:17 pm

I finally started this book today and am on page 93. All I can say is wow, I cannot put it down. It may take me like 10 days to read but I am very glad I decided to finally start this.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:46 am

Mike G wrote:I got it from Noontide Press which I imagine you are providing them with.
Yes. NP sells WWWM? for $49.95 plus postage & handling, which is nearly $5, even mailing 4th Class Media Mail, because it is such a heavy book.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ