Which Way Western Man?

Mike G

Re: Which Way Western Man?

Post by Mike G » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:52 pm

I guess I was lucky when I bought mine it was $39.99 I assume they changed the price.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:08 pm

Mike G wrote:I guess I was lucky when I bought mine it was $39.99 I assume they changed the price.
Being so rare now as new, we had to increase our price to resellers like Noontide, so they increased their retail price accordingly.

Hopefully by the time you finish WWWM? you'll have joined our Alliance. Simpson was an Alliance member, as were hundreds of others who read his book and saw the need to organize our people as Dr. Pierce planned and envisioned.

We need lots of members, new ones as well as former ones coming back. We don't have a lot of time to waste.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:11 pm

I am on chapter 7 now and really enjoying it. I think I most likely will become an Alliance member and support this instead of stormfront.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:14 pm

Mike G wrote:I am on chapter 7 now and really enjoying it. I think I most likely will become an Alliance member and support this instead of stormfront.
What is really amazing is that Simpson started out as a devout Christian. He did
a complete 180-degree turn! Most Christians are too cowardly to do that.

RockofAges

Post by RockofAges » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:16 pm

Mike G wrote:I just got the book in the mail today I am very happy it is brand new and I got it for a steal. I cannot wait to read this it is next on my list.
Where in the States can I order a physical copy of the book? I only found one on AMAZON and it was over $270.00!!!!

RockofAges

Post by RockofAges » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:17 pm

Mike G wrote:I am on chapter 7 now and really enjoying it. I think I most likely will become an Alliance member and support this instead of stormfront.
Please, do not knock Stormfront...

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:54 pm

RockofAges wrote:Where in the States can I order a physical copy of the book? I only found one on AMAZON and it was over $270.00!!!!
You can download it here in PDF and print it out at Kinko's for far less than $270 I should think...

:!:

https://archive.org/details/WhichWayWesternMan

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:38 am

I am glad there are sites like stormfront but supporting them monetarily does not seem to go far, I would rather gamble with the NA now.

Michael Olanich

Post by Michael Olanich » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:20 am

RockofAges wrote:
Please, do not knock Stormfront...
The popularity of Stormfront makes it a useful tool and Don Black's efforts are appreciated. I don't think Mike G was putting down Stormfront by saying he would rather support the Alliance. Really, the difference between the two is like heads and tails, in terms of strategy.

Mike G

Post by Mike G » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:36 am

Yes, I appreciate Stormfront is there to network and that Don Black does his radio show but I am in favor of multiple approaches as means to an end to get us to victory faster. In the end everyone will gravitate towards the one who is leading and Don does not seem to have much interest other than doing the radio show and keeping the forum up. If there is a future for us which I pray I believe right now it is the Alliance.