William Simpson, the Man

RCavallius

William Simpson, the Man

Post by RCavallius » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:07 pm

Chairman Williams, did you ever meet William Gaylee Simpson? If so, would you please share a little bit about your experiences with him if you get a chance? Thanks.
H0216

White Man 1

Re: William Simpson, the Man

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:31 pm

I would enjoy hearing perspective from other members of his era as well, what a fascinating man he must have been.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:22 pm

This would be quite interesting to know.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:08 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:07 pm
Chairman Williams, did you ever meet William Gaylee Simpson? If so, would you please share a little bit about your experiences with him if you get a chance? Thanks.

I never met Mr. Simpson. Dr. Pierce gave me a copy of his Which Way Western Man? in July of 1991 when I first met with him and it took the the rest of that year to read it and The Best of Attack! and National Vanguard that he'd also given me to read to get a grasp of NA and Cosmotheism. At the same time he also gave me the three Cosmotheist booklets. I recall that Simpson had died in either 1990 or '91.

Dr. Oliver's review of Simpson's WWWM?: https://nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/wh ... stern-man/ It behooves every Alliance member to read this review all the way through, then purchase the book from our online bookstore.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:57 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:08 pm

I never met Mr. Simpson. Dr. Pierce gave me a copy of his Which Way Western Man? in July of 1991 when I first met with him and it took the the rest of that year to read it and The Best of Attack! and National Vanguard that he'd also given me to read to get a grasp of NA and Cosmotheism. At the same time he also gave me the three Cosmotheist booklets. I recall that Simpson had died in either 1990 or '91.

Dr. Oliver's review of Simpson's WWWM?: https://nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/wh ... stern-man/ It behooves every Alliance member to read this review all the way through, then purchase the book from our online bookstore.
Thank you for taking the time, Chairman. I've got a copy of the old second edition here. I haven't read that review yet, so I'll check it out.
H0216