Attachments
20220729_101119.jpg
20220729_101119.jpg (2.39 MiB) Viewed 1085 times
20220729_101123.jpg
20220729_101123.jpg (2.37 MiB) Viewed 1085 times

Blueyesopen

Folk art education shape and contrast, construction paper

Post by Blueyesopen » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:58 am

Use a cutting matt and create simple design that have seeds of grandeur.tile, paint stone. . . Applied art
Attachments
20220428_100303.jpg
20220428_100303.jpg (2.46 MiB) Viewed 1085 times
20220428_100310.jpg
20220428_100310.jpg (2.43 MiB) Viewed 1085 times
20220604_145503.jpg
20220604_145503.jpg (2.08 MiB) Viewed 1085 times

White Man 1

Re: Folk art education shape and contrast, construction paper

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:39 am

Have you ever tried setting mosaic tile? I think you would enjoy it.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:06 am

Here is a quilt I saw recently at a museum in SWVA. Folk art has always appealed to me
2023-04-20-11-04-21-686.jpg
2023-04-20-11-04-21-686.jpg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 1061 times

Blueyesopen

Post by Blueyesopen » Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:33 am

Its been robbed from us, its fundamentals are easily learned and the possibilities are limitless. The swastika is a geometric spiral.

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:41 pm

Welcome. Your artwork is very beautiful. I would highly recommend joining the National Alliance, Natall.com. So you can make a meaningful impact and help fight for our race. I hope you stick around here and continue to share your art.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Blueyesopen

Post by Blueyesopen » Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:05 pm

Im inelligible Im a small amount American Indian, mostly Irish, white American

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:32 pm

Blueyesopen wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:05 pm
Take this quote from Dr. Pierce to heart when examining your family tree. I can't speak to your particular situation, but I hope this helps.
Who can say that he has no non-Aryan ancestry at all in his family tree? Not I. Most people can say who their parents and grandparents are. Only a few Americans can go back as far as four generations, however. I doubt that as many as one percent of Americans can go back six generations with any degree of certainty. Jews and liberals seize this fact to confuse people with the claim that we're all mongrels, that there is no such thing as a "pure" race, etc. -- therefore, it doesn't do any good to try to preserve the White race, because it really doesn't exist.

I'm sure that you are not fooled by that sophistry. We must be practical. We know that there is a White race, and that it is easy to select individuals from that race who constitute a relatively "pure" sub-group. I'm not an expert on Amerindian ethnology, but I do know that the Indians consisted of many tribes which were racially distinct, ranging from essentially Caucasoid to essentially Mongoloid. So if one has Indian admixture, it depends a lot on what tribe. As a very rough rule, if a person looks White and thinks of himself as White and is the kind of person our other members wouldn't mind their sisters marrying-and if we know that he's no more than one-sixteenth non-White, we consider him White.

As I said, that's a rough rule. A person may believe that one of his grandparents was an Indian, because that grandparent lived on a reservation. But the fact is that many people who consider themselves Indians today and live on reservations are more White than Indian, due to earlier racial mixture between Whites and Indians.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jun 27, 2023 9:09 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:32 pm
Blueyesopen wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 10:05 pm
Take this quote from Dr. Pierce to heart when examining your family tree. I can't speak to your particular situation, but I hope this helps.
Who can say that he has no non-Aryan ancestry at all in his family tree? Not I. Most people can say who their parents and grandparents are. Only a few Americans can go back as far as four generations, however. I doubt that as many as one percent of Americans can go back six generations with any degree of certainty. Jews and liberals seize this fact to confuse people with the claim that we're all mongrels, that there is no such thing as a "pure" race, etc. -- therefore, it doesn't do any good to try to preserve the White race, because it really doesn't exist.

I'm sure that you are not fooled by that sophistry. We must be practical. We know that there is a White race, and that it is easy to select individuals from that race who constitute a relatively "pure" sub-group. I'm not an expert on Amerindian ethnology, but I do know that the Indians consisted of many tribes which were racially distinct, ranging from essentially Caucasoid to essentially Mongoloid. So if one has Indian admixture, it depends a lot on what tribe. As a very rough rule, if a person looks White and thinks of himself as White and is the kind of person our other members wouldn't mind their sisters marrying-and if we know that he's no more than one-sixteenth non-White, we consider him White.

As I said, that's a rough rule. A person may believe that one of his grandparents was an Indian, because that grandparent lived on a reservation. But the fact is that many people who consider themselves Indians today and live on reservations are more White than Indian, due to earlier racial mixture between Whites and Indians.
Thanks for that, WM1. Many American Whites who can pass for White and for the most part consider themselves White say they have "noble" Native American in their bloodline because it's either fashionable to say that these days, or because a parent or grandparent or aunt told them that. DNA will eventually determine any oriental admixture in one's lineage... eventually. I like to use the "3-second face test." A blue-eyed, mostly Irish lady who joins White Biocentrism and has her head screwed on right will likely be accepted as White.

I was told for years in my youth by my mother and her sister, my aunt, that we had a Jew, Peter Rubels, in our family tree. I refused to believe that since they were both active in First Families of Virginia, tracing our maternal line back to the first English settlement in Jamestown in 1607. I researched through family papers my mother had inherited to discover Peter Rubels was a Lutheran minister -- German, hardly a Jew, but they had been told he was for some reason.
;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Blueyesopen

Post by Blueyesopen » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:05 pm

I look 100% white