Swastika--a documentary on Hitler

Jim Mathias

Swastika--a documentary on Hitler

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:00 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FbETcxvtvbu9/

Aired at the Cannes Film Festival circa 1973, this production humanized Adolf Hitler to the point some cranks that were viewing the film started a ruckus there where the film was shown. It's well over an hour long, so if you have the time and want to view and judge for yourself, have at it.

At Bitchute, you can make comments, though comments here are welcome too.

Credit to WhiteHealer for passing this on.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Re: Swastika--a documentary on Hitler

Post by Grimork » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:51 am

Ooh yes thank you both! I'm going to watch this later today.

This is the first time I've gotten to see Hitler and some of the other leaders on such a personal level, that was a real treat.

Another thing that's wild is just seeing a completely different era. I was born in 1990 so, this way of life has been completely gone since Ive been alive.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:11 pm

Thanks, Jim and WhiteHealer.
Weapon X Arizona1950 • 5 days ago
yea anybody who likes hitler smokes crackrocks. hitler was a kYke and it ruined Germany and the entire West.
This is why our Bitchute channel doesn't allow comments: www.natall.com/bitchute

Who needs such crap? The video speaks for itself, as do ours with William Pierce telling things how they are.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Awake

Post by White Awake » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:08 am

I thought that this documentary might make interesting viewing, but sadly it appears no longer to be hosted on BitChute.

If someone with a local copy would be willing to upload it somewhere else, that would be welcome.

...And of course, this should remind us all that making a local copy of online content is always a good idea. I use a free plugin for Chrome titled "BitChute Video Source" to d/l from that site.
Professional pro-white narrator and voice artist. Feel free to contact me if you would like something read, recorded, and edited.

Levi Savage

Post by Levi Savage » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:52 am

I was able to find a mirrored version of "Swastika--a documentary on Hitler" on Odysee. Odysee is my go-to video platform to look for censored videos that used to be on Bitchute. Bitchute has sold out to the Jews when it comes to anything pertaining to Adolf Hitler or his movement, so Odysee is the place to look for that sort of thing. Here's what I was able to dig up:

https://odysee.com/@Truthishatespeech:e ... ry-1973):1

Let me know if this is an authentic mirror of the original documentary, hopefully it has been preserved in its original state. I will be saving a local copy to my hard drive for safe keeping.

JDS92

Post by JDS92 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:24 pm

Such a moving film. Nothing disputes the allied myths about the inhumane cruelty of the NSDAP more than video of Hitler and the SS being so kind to their own children and women. The whole society acted and worked as one unified body. It was such a glorious time for our people.