Quotes

Will Williams

Quotes

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:07 pm

“Of all the systems of religion that ever were invented, there is no more derogatory to the Almighty, more unedifying to man, more repugnant to reason, and more contradictory to itself than this thing called Christianity. Too absurd for belief, too impossible to convince, and too inconsistent for practice, it renders the heart torpid or produces only atheists or fanatics. As an engine of power, it serves the purpose of despotism, and as a means of wealth, the avarice of priests, but so far as respects the good of man in general it leads to nothing here or hereafter.”
― Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

“My own mind is my own church.”
― Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

The Age of Reason free online: http://www.ushistory.org/paine/reason/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Quotes

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:15 pm

An excerpt from Part II, Chapter I of Thomas Paine’s The Age of Reason

Besides, the character of Moses, as stated in the Bible, is the most horrid that can be imagined. If those accounts be true, he was the wretch that first began and carried on wars on the score or on the pretence of religion; and under that mask, or that infatuation, committed the most unexampled atrocities that are to be found in the history of any nation. Of which I will state only one instance:
When the Jewish army returned from one of their plundering and murdering excursions, the account goes on as follows (Numbers xxxi. 13): "And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp; and Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle; and Moses said unto them, 'Have ye saved all the women alive?' behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord. Now therefore, 'kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known a man by lying with him; but all the women-children that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for Yourselves.'"
Among the detestable villains that in any period of the world have disgraced the name of man, it is impossible to find a greater than Moses, if this account be true. Here is an order to butcher the boys, to massacre the mothers, and debauch the daughters.
Let any mother put herself in the situation of those mothers, one child murdered, another destined to violation, and herself in the hands of an executioner: let any daughter put herself in the situation of those daughters, destined as a prey to the murderers of a mother and a brother, and what will be their feelings? It is in vain that we attempt to impose upon nature, for nature will have her course, and the religion that tortures all her social ties is a false religion.
After this detestable order, follows an account of the plunder taken, and the manner of dividing it; and here it is that the profaneings of priestly hypocrisy increases the catalogue of crimes. Verse 37, "And the Lord's tribute of the sheep was six hundred and threescore and fifteen; and the beeves were thirty and six thousand, of which the Lord's tribute was threescore and twelve; and the asses were thirty thousand, of which the Lord's tribute was threescore and one; and the persons were sixteen thousand, of which the Lord's tribute was thirty and two." In short, the matters contained in this chapter, as well as in many other parts of the Bible, are too horrid for humanity to read, or for decency to hear; for it appears, from the 35th verse of this chapter, that the number of women-children consigned to debauchery by the order of Moses was thirty-two thousand.
People in general know not what wickedness there is in this pretended word of God. Brought up in habits of superstition, they take it for granted that the Bible is true, and that it is good; they permit themselves not to doubt of it, and they carry the ideas they form of the benevolence of the Almighty to the book which they have been taught to believe was written by his authority. Good heavens! it is quite another thing, it is a book of lies, wickedness, and blasphemy; for what can be greater blasphemy, than to ascribe the wickedness of man to the orders of the Almighty!

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/3743/374 ... k2H_4_0020

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:23 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:...Moses said unto them, 'Have ye saved all the women alive?' behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord. Now therefore, 'kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known a man by lying with him; but all the women-children that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for Yourselves.'"
Among the detestable villains that in any period of the world have disgraced the name of man, it is impossible to find a greater than Moses, if this account be true. Here is an order to butcher the boys, to massacre the mothers, and debauch the daughters...
Mark Twain once wrote (paraphrasing): "The Bible is so full of filth that one should wear gloves when opening it."

We can do better than the Big Jew Book to seek our own identity. :)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:44 pm

A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue; but moderation in principle is always a vice.
-Thomas Paine

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat May 05, 2018 10:56 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:An excerpt from Part II, Chapter I of Thomas Paine’s The Age of Reason
..."It is in vain that we attempt to impose upon nature, for nature will have her course, and the religion that tortures all her social ties is a false religion."
It may be a stretch to say that Thomas Paine was a Cosmotheist thinker, but his The Age of Reason opened my eyes to what is essentially a Cosmotheistic world view before I was ever introduced to WLP's writings. Dr. Pierce advanced Cosmotheist thinking to focus on the primacy of racial advancement, which would have been implicit among Americans in Paine's day, even to Whites then who followed the Semitic "false religion" to which he refers.
"I put the following work under your protection. It contains my opinion upon religion. You will do me the justice to remember, that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave of himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other, and I trust I never shall." -Thomas Paine, The Age of Reason

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:24 pm

I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
I've seen some version of this or another all over the place. This is the sentiment we need to keep in the foreground of our minds when advancing our cause. If we don't act, our children or grandchildren will have to.

Richart

Post by Richart » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:49 am

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." - Thomas Paine

Richart

Post by Richart » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:59 pm

"A body of men holding themselves accountable to nobody ought not to be trusted by anybody." - Thomas Paine