Confession of Guilt

Mike Sullivan

Confession of Guilt

Post by Mike Sullivan » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:40 am

Professor Revilo P. Oliver (Liberty Bell, July 1989)

I have occasionally cited in these pages the Chalcedon Report, the journal of the hard-line Calvinist sect which its head, Dr. Rousas J. Rushdoony, calls Christian Reconstruction, although observers think it should be called the Puritan Revival. It is intellectually and morally far above the level of the babbling crowds that are lumped together as the "Moral Majority" or the "Christian Right." A good summary of the movement and its purposes by Anson Shupe appeared in the Wall Street Journal, 17 April 1989.

The issue for February 1989 contains an article by the journal's most distinguished writer, Otto Scott, an American historian to whom we must all be grateful for the meticulous and courageous research that is set forth in his admirable book, The Secret Six, which traces the bloody spoor of America's most admired homicidal maniac, John Brown.

Mr. Scott begins his article by quoting the "darling of the intellectual left," Susan Sontag: "The white race is the cancer of humanity." He notes that his god punished the woman by afflicting her with cancer. But he makes the astonishing blunder of supposing that the Sontag woman thought of herself as a Caucasian. She is a Kikess and would no more think of calling herself Caucasian than she would of calling herself a bitch or a sow. She belongs to Yahweh's Master Race, the race that now openly boasts in its own publications, "WE are the purpose of Creation."

Mr. Scott comments on the nasty punks who called themselves "Liberal intellectuals" and are forever yapping about our race's "injustice" toward niggers, mongrels, and other waste products of biological evolution. And he correctly observes that our race is precisely the only race that worries about the welfare of other races and even makes enormous sacrifices to help them.

He attributes our race's morbid concern for other (and necessarily enemy) races, not to innate imbecility, but precisely and specifically to its belief in Christianity. That is what I have so frequently argued, and I am pleased to have my view confirmed by so eminent an historian.

Mr. Scott's conclusion is one that I shall here quote in italics:

"Without Christians, there would be no chance for long-range survival of minorities in our midst."

Remember, please, that that is not an accusation that I have made: it is a confession made by an eminent Christian authority on behalf of one of the very few Christian sects that writes honestly and mean what they say.

Nothing that I have written about Christianity is half so categorial and drastic as that damning confession of guilt--guilt for our ever multiplying misfortunes, guilt for our lunatic folly, guilt for our impending doom.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Confes ... Guilt.html