It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:21 pm


Religiosity

  • Author
  • Message
Offline

David York

  • Posts: 461
  • Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Re: Religiosity

PostSat Dec 27, 2014 11:17 am

Cosmotheist wrote:Daniel wrote:

The only reason I say benevolently rule over them is so that we can manage
all of the resources of the earth, without having to commit genocide.


It wouldn't be necessary to either "rule over them" nor "commit genocide",
in order for us to actually "manage all of the resources of the earth".

We will both live and let live, and live and let die, and we will not harm them:
"unless" they ever do harm or do threaten us ever again all after our "mutual"
"racial separation and racial self-determination of our own racial destinies in
the Cosmos".

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Image



So do you think we should have diplomatic relations with the other races on earth (after our races our separate) for trade purposes or acquiring valuable resources that we might need that is on their land? Would we pay them for that fairly or just take it?
Offline

Cosmotheist

  • Posts: 643
  • Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Re: Religiosity

PostSat Dec 27, 2014 9:20 pm

Daniel wrote:

So do you think we should have diplomatic relations with the other races on earth (after our races our separate) for trade purposes or acquiring valuable resources that we might need that is on their land? Would we pay them for that fairly or just take it?

Sure, and for both reasons. Pay them fairly for it. There is no need for racial animosity, unnecessarily,
once we all separate racially and are all-secured in our own racial destinies on Earth and in the Cosmos.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Image
Offline

David York

  • Posts: 461
  • Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Re: Religiosity

PostSun Dec 28, 2014 1:05 am

Cosmotheist wrote:Daniel wrote:

So do you think we should have diplomatic relations with the other races on earth (after our races our separate) for trade purposes or acquiring valuable resources that we might need that is on their land? Would we pay them for that fairly or just take it?

Sure, and for both reasons. Pay them fairly for it. There is no need for racial animosity, unnecessarily,
once we all separate racially and are all-secured in our own racial destinies on Earth and in the Cosmos.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Image



I guess that sounds reasonable.
Offline

Cosmotheist

  • Posts: 643
  • Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Re: Religiosity

PostSun Dec 28, 2014 8:33 am

DanielOlj79 wrote:
Cosmotheist wrote:Daniel wrote:

So do you think we should have diplomatic relations with the other races on earth (after our races our separate) for trade purposes or acquiring valuable resources that we might need that is on their land? Would we pay them for that fairly or just take it?

Sure, and for both reasons. Pay them fairly for it. There is no need for racial animosity, unnecessarily,
once we all separate racially and are all-secured in our own racial destinies on Earth and in the Cosmos.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Image



I guess that sounds reasonable.


Indeed. Not just "sounds", but, it is "reasonable".
Our "White Racialist Cosmotheism" is "essentially" much more "reasonable" than is this:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1654
Why so?
Because Cosmotheism is essentially based upon only Whole Truths of Reality that is both
within us as Whites and that is also in the Cosmos as a unified Whole: Our Faustian Spirit.
Cosmotheism is not essentially based upon "Malignant Narcissism" nor "Egotistical Egoism",
or as are all of these three main "Abrahamic" religions of "Judaism, Christianity, and Islam".

"God's Chosen People"?
What "hubris" and "chutzpah" and "kibr" all of these of any such "blind faiths" do have!

And what completely "perverse" violence and atrocities and murder can be "attributed to"
all of these three as well!

What else isn't new?

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Image

PS--For comparison, how many Cosmotheists, Panentheists, or even Pantheists have been "motivated
by their theology" to do any of those "perversities" above verses what has been done by those 3 "blind
faiths" or by those of the 3 Abrahamic religions that are mentioned above this postscript, "historically"?
Previous

Return to Dr. Revilo P Oliver

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest