Religiosity

L.G. Morgan

Religiosity

Post by L.G. Morgan » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:11 pm

Religiosity

Revilo P. Oliver

The current intensive promotion of occult hocus-pocus, which so generally afflicts the young who have been intellectually disinherited and sabotaged in the public boob-incubators, seems to indicate that many people who have no religion have an instinctive appetite for some substitute for it. A few highly intelligent members of our race, including some I have observed in the graduate schools, men as well as members of the religious sex, who are, of course, too intelligent to practice witchcraft or drug themselves with mescaline or lysergic acid to “get in touch with the infinite,” want to believe in metempsychosis (an old Aryan faith, at least!) and in some cosmic intelligence roughly comparable to the Hindu Brahma (neuter) that governs the universe in conformity with some Higher Purpose.

A certain religiosity, a desire or need to believe in magic and miracles (which, of course, imply the existence of a praeterhuman power capable of producing them), may be biologically innate in all races and perhaps even in some species of mammals that are not anthropoid. That, at least, is an hypothesis that I have often considered. Many readers probably know Eugene Marais’ major work, The Soul of the Ape (i.e., baboons – I am told that the misnomer comes in the translation from the Afrikaans, in which the title has a word that designates both apes and the larger monkeys), but may not have seen his earlier and much shorter work which was translated and published shortly after his death under the title My Friends, the Baboons. In it Marais reports that when he and his assistant were observing a colony of baboons and had succeeded in establishing friendly relations with them, they were awakened one night by an unprecedented visit from the dominant males who were the oligarchs of the baboon troop. They finally understood that they were being invited to visit the lair of the troop, and following those leaders they were conducted to the troop’s sleeping place, where they found a number of females mourning over offspring that had apparently died of some epidemic disease. So far as Marais could determine, he had been invited in the hope that he could and would resurrect the dead baboon-children and restore them to life. There was sadness and howling when he departed without having performed the desired miracle. Anatole France has written a very plausible essay on dogs, who regard men as their gods with a piety which, France hints, does not essentially differ from the religious piety of human beings except that the dogs can see and touch their deities and so know that they exist, whereas human beings have to content themselves with figments of their imaginations.

We must consider the possibility that our race, though distinguished, of course, for its unique ability for scientific research, may also have a particular (and possibly related) tendency toward, or desire for, religious belief. This makes us vulnerable to numerous hoaxes and impostures, particularly the kinds typically, perhaps instinctively, created by Jews. There is, I think, a great deal of truth in Spengler’s identification and description of the Faustian soul of our civilization with its yearning for the infinite as its ideé maîtresse. Infinity can be temporal as well as spatial, and it is easy to see that this tendency of the racial mentality would naturally produce a very strong and intense desire for immortality.[/b] As Nietzsche said in his midnight hymn, “Doch alle Lust will Ewigkeit, – will tiefe, tiefe Ewigkeit!
Last edited by L.G. Morgan on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: Added bold for emphasis and link to translation into English and other languages at Wikipedia for clarity.

Cosmotheist

Re: Religiosity

Post by Cosmotheist » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:18 am

Hello Folks,

There is a "very good reason" that "Christianity" is an OPPOSED IDEOLOGY to NA:
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=695
Compare "Christianity" to Cosmotheism and you will see that the latter version
of "immortality" resonates with both our modern science and Whole Truths of
Reality:
http://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

David York

Post by David York » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:22 am

I think immortality is achieved through passing down your generations, and for your descendants to become more evolved and of a higher consciousness. Even highly evolved generations may at some point not be able to tackle the problems of the universe, and at any point a cataclysm could occur that would wipe out all life. If our race is not advanced enough to master the Universe then we will probably succumb to some cosmic event. Since the planet's life and the Sun's life are all finite, and the space of the Universe is probably finite.

The idea that our personal souls or even bodies might be able to live for ever, is preposterous. Immortality is probably desirable only because of people's fear of death, which they shouldn't have once they have reproduced and old age has set in. At that point man realizes that he has no further use, and his bones and muscles are too atrophied that living past a further age would imply more pain. If we believe that eternal life is possible, through the living soul, then that would only be desirable if our soul took the form of our human body at it's prime age which would be somewhere between the mid 20's to early 30's. We would also have to assume that our immortality would be a never ending experience of pleasure. What are the odds that we should experience such pleasure? The true pleasure would come from our existence to cease at some point, so we could no longer experience any pain. That would be the ultimate pleasure. We would also not ever experience boredom or depression once we cease to exist. If we lived forever we would become bored to death at some point but would not be able to die, so our immortal existence would become torture to us even if we "made it to heaven".

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:41 am

DanielOlj79 wrote:I think immortality is achieved through passing down your generations, and for your descendants to become more evolved and of a higher consciousness. Even highly evolved generations may at some point not be able to tackle the problems of the universe, and at any point a cataclysm could occur that would wipe out all life. If our race is not advanced enough to master the Universe then we will probably succumb to some cosmic event. Since the planet's life and the Sun's life are all finite, and the space of the Universe is probably finite.

The idea that our personal souls or even bodies might be able to live for ever, is preposterous. Immortality is probably desirable only because of people's fear of death, which they shouldn't have once they have reproduced and old age has set in. At that point man realizes that he has no further use, and his bones and muscles are too atrophied that living past a further age would imply more pain. If we believe that eternal life is possible, through the living soul, then that would only be desirable if our soul took the form of our human body at it's prime age which would be somewhere between the mid 20's to early 30's. We would also have to assume that our immortality would be a never ending experience of pleasure. What are the odds that we should experience such pleasure? The true pleasure would come from our existence to cease at some point, so we could no longer experience any pain. That would be the ultimate pleasure. We would also not ever experience boredom or depression once we seek to exist. If we lived forever we would become bored to death at some point but would not be able to die, so our immortal existence would become torture to us even if we "made it to heaven".
Good points, Daniel. :D

Only that which is outside of and that is beyond time is "immortal"
and that is Consciousness, that's the Divine Spark, itself, all in us,
and all in the Cosmos, as a Unified Whole.

The Cosmos itself is evolving towards Divine Consciousness via us,
and Life.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

David York

Post by David York » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:10 pm

Cosmotheist wrote:
DanielOlj79 wrote:I think immortality is achieved through passing down your generations, and for your descendants to become more evolved and of a higher consciousness. Even highly evolved generations may at some point not be able to tackle the problems of the universe, and at any point a cataclysm could occur that would wipe out all life. If our race is not advanced enough to master the Universe then we will probably succumb to some cosmic event. Since the planet's life and the Sun's life are all finite, and the space of the Universe is probably finite.

The idea that our personal souls or even bodies might be able to live for ever, is preposterous. Immortality is probably desirable only because of people's fear of death, which they shouldn't have once they have reproduced and old age has set in. At that point man realizes that he has no further use, and his bones and muscles are too atrophied that living past a further age would imply more pain. If we believe that eternal life is possible, through the living soul, then that would only be desirable if our soul took the form of our human body at it's prime age which would be somewhere between the mid 20's to early 30's. We would also have to assume that our immortality would be a never ending experience of pleasure. What are the odds that we should experience such pleasure? The true pleasure would come from our existence to cease at some point, so we could no longer experience any pain. That would be the ultimate pleasure. We would also not ever experience boredom or depression once we seek to exist. If we lived forever we would become bored to death at some point but would not be able to die, so our immortal existence would become torture to us even if we "made it to heaven".
Good points, Daniel. :D

Only that which is outside of and that is beyond time is "immortal"
and that is Consciousness, that's the Divine Spark, itself, all in us,
and all in the Cosmos, as a Unified Whole.

The Cosmos itself is evolving towards Divine Consciousness via us,
and Life.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Thanks Cosmotheist. Actually I got most of those thoughts from Revilo Oliver's article called "Afterthoughts on an Afterlife". I read that a while ago and it made a lot of sense. I think that was stuff that I actually thought myself but I never really verbalized those thoughts, however reading Oliver's articles kind of help me organize my thinking a little.

I kind of agree with you about the Cosmos evolving towards Divine Consciousness via us, and life. I don't know if you've seen the move "2001 a Space Odyssey", it was directed by a Jew Stanley Kubrick, but I think it is one of the most well done Science fiction movies regarding the nature of life and it's ever changing progress to higher consciousness through evolution. The only thing that can stop the path of the life force is an alien influence who's aim is to destroy the higher progress of man, or a cataclysmic event, possibly a cosmic event that can destroy the planet. If the Aryan man was allowed to evolve and to meet his destiny unhindered, I believe he would one day be capable of incredible things, like space travel and being able to solve potentially devastating environmental problems. I think Hitler and his NS Germany had this in mind, and were taking steps to consciously apply the laws of higher breeding in order to facilitate the arrival of the higher species. If Hitler had won the war Aryan man would probably be much more advanced right now, but because he lost and was taken hostage by the Asiatic hordes, Aryan man's progress has been set back substantially and quite possibly our progress may never resume it's pace if we don't solve our racial problems that we are facing today.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Hello Daniel,

Yup, R.O. was "a great thinker", even if he was "an atheist". :D
But, even he fully recognized that "alien influence" which is
"the greatest threat to all and any higher life on this planet":
The Jews!

Yes, it was a classic, even if by a Jew, whom actually was pretty
critical of his own ethnicity:
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2388329497/
The "monolith" was actually "symbolically" that which had "inspired"
the "Faustian Spirit" of upward striving within our own White Race!

Hitler lost this "battle" for the Aryan race, but, the "final war" now
has yet to be fought. That final victory is up to us or all life will no
doubt and will inevitably and eventually cease to exist. Why? Only
the White Man has the ability and means to create another "Earth"
elsewhere in the Cosmos and bring its life with it as our own home
"Earth" itself will be destroyed in time during the "Red Giant Stage"
of our own Sun, if not far earlier and by some Cosmic Catastrophe.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

David York

Post by David York » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Cosmotheist wrote:Hello Daniel,

The Jews!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Yeah I agree with that wholeheartedly. I think only the Aryan race is capable of solving the future problems that will inevitably arise that will threaten all life on Earth. If the White man disappears from the Earth, the rest of humanity, the non-whites, have absolutely zero chance of solving and surviving any such future crisis. If they were smart they would allow us to benevolently rule over them, and I think if they behaved themselves, Aryan man might even have compassion for them and save them as well, although I think they would have to be smart enough to have strict racial separation, and it would probably be best to get rid of them because they will forever be nothing but a burden for us. But like I said if they behave well, maybe the White man would send them on a separate space ship to a different planet where they can live alone and be masters of their own destinies.

Yes 2001 A Space Odyssey was a great film. It was very symbolic about the process of evolution, and the divine spark that grants life a consciousness. It was a pretty cryptic film to me at first thought. It took me a while to figure out the meaning behind the Monolith. I think I looked it up to figure it out. :)

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:33 am

DanielOlj79 wrote:

The Jews!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Yeah I agree with that wholeheartedly. I think only the Aryan race is capable of solving the future problems that will inevitably arise that will threaten all life on Earth. If the White man disappears from the Earth, the rest of humanity, the non-whites, have absolutely zero chance of solving and surviving any such future crisis. If they were smart they would allow us to benevolently rule over them, and I think if they behaved themselves, Aryan man might even have compassion for them and save them as well, although I think they would have to be smart enough to have strict racial separation, and it would probably be best to get rid of them because they will forever be nothing but a burden for us. But like I said if they behave well, maybe the White man would send them on a separate space ship to a different planet where they can live alone and be masters of their own destinies.

Yes 2001 A Space Odyssey was a great film. It was very symbolic about the process of evolution, and the divine spark that grants life a consciousness. It was a pretty cryptic film to me at first thought. It took me a while to figure out the meaning behind the Monolith. I think I looked it up to figure it out. :)

Hello Daniel:

In regard to what you wrote that I put in bold above:

No, they are not that "smart" and they have not and will not "behave themselves", whatsoever.
We have no "intention" or any desire to "rule over them". We do want to "separate" from them.

They have to be masters of their own destinies just as we will be of our own. The main reason
that we are in the poor position we are in now as a race is our own "misplaced compassion" for
all these other races ahead of our own White Race. That idea is the "Christian" idea, not ours.
Cosmotheists do not believe in any such "White Man's Burden" to save other non-White Races.

We might save many of Earth's species, for our own benefit, when we leave this planet for others.
But, if all these non-Whites desire to leave it, themselves, it will be with and by their own efforts.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

David York

Post by David York » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:59 am

Cosmotheist wrote:
DanielOlj79 wrote:

The Jews!

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Hello Daniel:

In regard to what you wrote that I put in bold above:

No, they are not that "smart" and they have not and will not "behave themselves", whatsoever.
We have no "intention" or any desire to "rule over them". We do want to "separate" from them.

They have to be masters of their own destinies just as we will be of our own. The main reason
that we are in the poor position we are in now as a race is our own "misplaced compassion" for
all these other races ahead of our own White Race. That idea is the "Christian" idea, not ours.
Cosmotheists do not believe in any such "White Man's Burden" to save other non-White Races.

We might save many of Earth's species, for our own benefit, when we leave this planet for others.
But, if all these non-Whites desire to leave it, themselves, it will be with and by their own efforts.

Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Yeah you are right. I can't imagine the non-white man, which ever race they are, ever doing anything of any value for the white race. That is to say, they have nothing to offer to us that we can't do on our own. In the past we took advantage of them for free labor. Now that is no longer an issue because we have technology that can do the work they did, and there is no shortage of white manual laborers. Using black slaves was a bad mistake, it may have saved the plantation owners some money but it is threatening our race. The only reason I say benevolently rule over them is so that we can manage all of the resources of the earth, without having to commit genocide. Perhaps you are right about that too, I suppose it is a Christian idea to have that sort of compassion for non-whites, and in all honesty letting them stay alive is only leaving the possibility open that they may threat our race again in the future. I think though in at the present time, if we could separate the races, then white people could probably exist only using a percentage of the Earth's area. There would be room for non-whites to live still, and our lands would have to have great barriers that would never allow them to enter our lands. But in the future, our populations might grow, and we might need to take their land. Much like Europeans took the land in the Western Hemisphere from the Indians. Nobody had a problem with that until the Jew media started telling everyone how bad and evil we were for doing what came naturally to us.

Cosmotheist

Post by Cosmotheist » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:40 am

Daniel wrote:

The only reason I say benevolently rule over them is so that we can manage
all of the resources of the earth, without having to commit genocide.

It wouldn't be necessary to either "rule over them" nor "commit genocide",
in order for us to actually "manage all of the resources of the earth".

We will both live and let live, and live and let die, and we will not harm them:
"unless" they ever do harm or do threaten us ever again all after our "mutual"
"racial separation and racial self-determination of our own racial destinies in
the Cosmos".

Best regards,
Cosmotheist