Books?

Post Reply
Mike G

Books?

Post by Mike G » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:03 pm

Where can I find his books for a decent price? or is Amazon the only option?

User avatar
Kevin Alfred Strom
Site Admin
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:02 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Contact:

Re: Books?

Post by Kevin Alfred Strom » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:15 pm

There aren't many choices right now. When we fully revive National Vanguard Books, we hope to have several Oliver titles available, but that may take many months.

With all good wishes,

Kevin.

Mike G

Re: Books?

Post by Mike G » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:17 pm

That would be wonderful, I guess as for now I can enjoy the articles online.

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 4356
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Books?

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:03 am

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:There aren't many choices right now. When we fully revive National Vanguard Books, we hope to have several Oliver titles available, but that may take many months.

With all good wishes,

Kevin.
Thanks, Kevin. It's a shame we can't fully revive NVB at this time but there are just too many obstacles, mostly associated in one way or another to inadequate funding. The introduction to the NVB catalog, "Why National Vanguard Books?" was an excellent, stand-alone article for racially conscious bibliophiles, explaining the purposeful, ordered shortcuts in Dr. Pierce's recommended reading list.

This article from a year ago by Andrew Hamilton actually lifted the first three paragraphs from that NVB introduction:
http://www.counter-currents.com/2014/08 ... histories/ and Mr. Hamilton went on in a comment to describe his thought the first time he saw the NVB introduction: “That’s the old college syllabus—radicalized!”

Here are the opening paragraphs to "Why National Vanguard Books?:
---
No group of people can hope to regain control of their destiny unless they possess two essential things: the will to survive as a people, and knowledge. The reader who seeks to have a well-guided will must have an unshakable sense of identity: an understanding of who he is and his relationship to the world around him.

This can come only from a broad knowledge of the history of his people. He needs to know their most distant origins, their characteristics, their strengths and weaknesses, and the ways in which they differ from other peoples.

Choosing books that provide such information presents problems of choice and evaluation. Is a given book about history or race or politics worth reading? When several choices are available, which is the best? Some books are essential to a basic understanding of the task facing us as a people. Others are important, but primarily for filling in details.

---

We have a stock of the last edition of the NVB catalog (2005). We're considering removing the introduction from those and including with a future monthly NA BULLETIN to our members and supporters because, though the catalog is outdated the introduction is not.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

User avatar
White_Vengeance
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.
Contact:

Re: Books?

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:30 pm

sonsofboston wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:37 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:03 am
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:There aren't many choices right now. When we fully revive National Vanguard Books, we hope to have several Oliver titles available, but that may take many months.

With all good wishes,

Kevin.
Thanks, Kevin. It's a shame we can't fully revive NVB at this time but there are just too many obstacles, mostly associated in one way or another to inadequate funding. The introduction to the NVB catalog, "Why National Vanguard Books?" was an excellent, stand-alone article for racially conscious bibliophiles, explaining the purposeful, ordered shortcuts in Dr. Pierce's recommended reading list.

This article from a year ago by Andrew Hamilton actually lifted the first three paragraphs from that NVB introduction:
http://www.counter-currents.com/2014/08 ... histories/ and Mr. Hamilton went on in a comment to describe his thought the first time he saw the NVB introduction: “That’s the old college syllabus—radicalized!”

Here are the opening paragraphs to "Why National Vanguard Books?:
---
No group of people can hope to regain control of their destiny unless they possess two essential things: the will to survive as a people, and knowledge. The reader who seeks to have a well-guided will must have an unshakable sense of identity: an understanding of who he is and his relationship to the world around him.

This can come only from a broad knowledge of the history of his people. He needs to know their most distant origins, their characteristics, their strengths and weaknesses, and the ways in which they differ from other peoples.

Choosing books that provide such information presents problems of choice and evaluation. Is a given book about history or race or politics worth reading? When several choices are available, which is the best? Some books are essential to a basic understanding of the task facing us as a people. Others are important, but primarily for filling in details.

---

We have a stock of the last edition of the NVB catalog (2005). We're considering removing the introduction from those and including with a future monthly NA BULLETIN to our members and supporters because, though the catalog is outdated the introduction is not.
Chairman Williams, is Dr. Pierce’s recommended reading list available anywhere? I tried searching for it on National Vanguard to no avail.
sonofboston, I have the Dr. William L. Pierce recommended reading list in the unabridged, hard-copy form. I will type this exactly as it is written. It is titled: "A Guide For Readers," by Dr. William L. Pierce (many of these titles are available at: cosmotheistchurch.org) - THE OLD COLLEGE SYLLABUS - RADICALIZED.

Since my copy is in hard-copy, if you'd like your own copy I can scan it to my computer and send it to you as an email attachment. You'll have to give me a few days or even a week because I am about to undergo some rather treacherous medical procedures, so I do not know how long I will be out of commission. Alternatively, if you do not want to wait until I recover, try searching around using the title(s) I have provided. Either way, let me know; I will be more-than-glad to assist you.

Should you decide that you would like me to scan the recommended reading list to my computer and send it to you as an email attachment, please send me your email address by way of a Private Message.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 4356
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Books?

Post by Will Williams » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:45 pm

sonsofboston wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:09 pm

I wonder if Alex Linder is affiliated with our Alliance in any way?
Only that he is anti-NA. Search WB for 'linder' for his rap sheet.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

User avatar
White_Vengeance
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.
Contact:

Re: Books?

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:24 am

sonsofboston wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:09 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:30 pm
sonsofboston wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:37 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:03 am

Thanks, Kevin. It's a shame we can't fully revive NVB at this time but there are just too many obstacles, mostly associated in one way or another to inadequate funding. The introduction to the NVB catalog, "Why National Vanguard Books?" was an excellent, stand-alone article for racially conscious bibliophiles, explaining the purposeful, ordered shortcuts in Dr. Pierce's recommended reading list.

This article from a year ago by Andrew Hamilton actually lifted the first three paragraphs from that NVB introduction:
http://www.counter-currents.com/2014/08 ... histories/ and Mr. Hamilton went on in a comment to describe his thought the first time he saw the NVB introduction: “That’s the old college syllabus—radicalized!”

Here are the opening paragraphs to "Why National Vanguard Books?:
---
No group of people can hope to regain control of their destiny unless they possess two essential things: the will to survive as a people, and knowledge. The reader who seeks to have a well-guided will must have an unshakable sense of identity: an understanding of who he is and his relationship to the world around him.

This can come only from a broad knowledge of the history of his people. He needs to know their most distant origins, their characteristics, their strengths and weaknesses, and the ways in which they differ from other peoples.

Choosing books that provide such information presents problems of choice and evaluation. Is a given book about history or race or politics worth reading? When several choices are available, which is the best? Some books are essential to a basic understanding of the task facing us as a people. Others are important, but primarily for filling in details.

---

We have a stock of the last edition of the NVB catalog (2005). We're considering removing the introduction from those and including with a future monthly NA BULLETIN to our members and supporters because, though the catalog is outdated the introduction is not.
Chairman Williams, is Dr. Pierce’s recommended reading list available anywhere? I tried searching for it on National Vanguard to no avail.
sonsofboston, I have the Dr. William L. Pierce recommended reading list in the unabridged, hard-copy form. I will type this exactly as it is written. It is titled: "A Guide For Readers," by Dr. William L. Pierce (many of these titles are available at: cosmotheistchurch.org) - THE OLD COLLEGE SYLLABUS - RADICALIZED.

Since my copy is in hard-copy, if you'd like your own copy I can scan it to my computer and send it to you as an email attachment. You'll have to give me a few days or even a week because I am about to undergo some rather treacherous medical procedures, so I do not know how long I will be out of commission. Alternatively, if you do not want to wait until I recover, try searching around using the title(s) I have provided. Either way, let me know; I will be more-than-glad to assist you.

Should you decide that you would like me to scan the recommended reading list to my computer and send it to you as an email attachment, please send me your email address by way of a Private Message.
Messaged you.

PS - Found this today. I wonder if Alex Linder is affiliated with our Alliance in any way?

https://www.alexlinder.com/audio.html
If you are asking me, then my answer would be that I know very little about Alex Linder. I know that Linder is the founder and owner of the VNN (Vanguard National News) Website, which Linder claims rivals the Stormfront White Nationalist Website for quality, robustness, amount of content and subjects, and aggregate number of accounts (active and inactive). Linder's claims are unfounded.

I do not use the VNN Website, since my philosophy on "social media" sites is that I stay the living hell away from all, excluding two: the White Biocentrism Site; and the Stormfront White Nationalist Site. My philosophy on life somewhat mirrors my philosophy on "social media" sites, which is: "The two most precious gifts we are given at birth are our time and our life. We have no guarantees on the length of either; that is for the Goddess of Providence and natural law to decide." So, I make a conscious effort to never squander my time in needless pursuits. Having myriad accounts on social media sites, and then jumping from social media site to social media site to social media site (of which many people make a habit) is the worst waste of time imaginable. It's worse, even, than a serious drug addiction.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

User avatar
White_Vengeance
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri May 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.
Contact:

Re: Books?

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:40 am

sonsofboston wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:09 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:30 pm
sonsofboston wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:37 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:03 am

Thanks, Kevin. It's a shame we can't fully revive NVB at this time but there are just too many obstacles, mostly associated in one way or another to inadequate funding. The introduction to the NVB catalog, "Why National Vanguard Books?" was an excellent, stand-alone article for racially conscious bibliophiles, explaining the purposeful, ordered shortcuts in Dr. Pierce's recommended reading list.

This article from a year ago by Andrew Hamilton actually lifted the first three paragraphs from that NVB introduction:
http://www.counter-currents.com/2014/08 ... histories/ and Mr. Hamilton went on in a comment to describe his thought the first time he saw the NVB introduction: “That’s the old college syllabus—radicalized!”

Here are the opening paragraphs to "Why National Vanguard Books?:
---
No group of people can hope to regain control of their destiny unless they possess two essential things: the will to survive as a people, and knowledge. The reader who seeks to have a well-guided will must have an unshakable sense of identity: an understanding of who he is and his relationship to the world around him.

This can come only from a broad knowledge of the history of his people. He needs to know their most distant origins, their characteristics, their strengths and weaknesses, and the ways in which they differ from other peoples.

Choosing books that provide such information presents problems of choice and evaluation. Is a given book about history or race or politics worth reading? When several choices are available, which is the best? Some books are essential to a basic understanding of the task facing us as a people. Others are important, but primarily for filling in details.

---

We have a stock of the last edition of the NVB catalog (2005). We're considering removing the introduction from those and including with a future monthly NA BULLETIN to our members and supporters because, though the catalog is outdated the introduction is not.
Chairman Williams, is Dr. Pierce’s recommended reading list available anywhere? I tried searching for it on National Vanguard to no avail.
sonsofboston, I have the Dr. William L. Pierce recommended reading list in the unabridged, hard-copy form. I will type this exactly as it is written. It is titled: "A Guide For Readers," by Dr. William L. Pierce (many of these titles are available at: cosmotheistchurch.org) - THE OLD COLLEGE SYLLABUS - RADICALIZED.

Since my copy is in hard-copy, if you'd like your own copy I can scan it to my computer and send it to you as an email attachment. You'll have to give me a few days or even a week because I am about to undergo some rather treacherous medical procedures, so I do not know how long I will be out of commission. Alternatively, if you do not want to wait until I recover, try searching around using the title(s) I have provided. Either way, let me know; I will be more-than-glad to assist you.

Should you decide that you would like me to scan the recommended reading list to my computer and send it to you as an email attachment, please send me your email address by way of a Private Message.
Messaged you.

PS - Found this today. I wonder if Alex Linder is affiliated with our Alliance in any way?

https://www.alexlinder.com/audio.html
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Post Reply