"The Jewish Plague" Amazing!

FolkishFreya

"The Jewish Plague" Amazing!

Post by FolkishFreya » Sun May 29, 2022 6:23 am

I was glued!

Parts 1-10 of the discussion from Revilo Oliver were amazing! Kevin did a fabulous job presenting it as well. Was anyone else listening to it? It was my first time hearing anything from Revilo Oliver, I'd love to read his book, "Christianity and the survival of the west".
*It's also a good reminder that if you love the radio program, donate to help support it.*
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Will Williams

Re: "The Jewish Plague" Amazing!

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 29, 2022 10:15 am

FolkishFryea wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 6:23 am
I was glued!

Parts 1-10 of the discussion from Revilo Oliver were amazing! Kevin did a fabulous job presenting it as well. Was anyone else listening to it? It was my first time hearing anything from Revilo Oliver, I'd love to read his book, "Christianity and the survival of the west".
*It's also a good reminder that if you love the radio program, donate to help support it.*
Thanks, FF. The link to part one, read by Mr. Strom, is here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2017/08/th ... ue-part-1/ The Laurel Bloomery postal address provided at the end of each part is no longer the Alliance's address since USPS closed that facility. It now is Box 4 Mountain City, TN 36683.

Dr. Oliver's book that we publish, The Jewiish Strategy, that Kevin reads as "The Jewish Plaque," is available at our bookstore, here for $18: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... -p-oliver/

You write: "if you love the radio program, donate to help support it."

A good reminder here is that one does not donate to the National Alliance's online magazine, NationalVanguard, or to our weekly radio broadcast, American Dissident Voices. If one loves these media, he should donate to the National Alliance, not to NV or to ADV. It is NA that pays for these media, including the salary of NA's Media Director, Mr. Strom, in large part by online book sales and by the limited monthly pledges of Alliance members and supporters.

The best way to show one's love of NV or ADV is to join the National Alliance or support NA with your monthly pledges, which entitles the member or official supporter to receive NA's monthly BULLETIN by snail mail.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

FolkishFreya

Re: "The Jewish Plague" Amazing!

Post by FolkishFreya » Sun May 29, 2022 12:50 pm

Yes, thank you chairman! I'll be sending my donation through the proper channel.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE