Approved Media For Children

GandalfTheWhite

Approved Media For Children

Post by GandalfTheWhite » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:01 am

I've been showing my kids older movies and usually we talk about the point after.

Terminator 1 and 2
Rambo
Rocky
Mad Max
They Live
The Thing (this was a little scary for them)
Conan The Barbarian (lots of nudity so have to prewatch for fast forwarding)
The Matrix (1 only)
Old Yeller
Tombstone (I was surprised rewatching this one about the anti gun and homo stuff I didn't catch 20 years ago)
Clint Eastwood westerns
Braveheart
The Patriot
The Last of the Mohicans
Red Dawn 1984
Midway

And we recently started Leave it to Beaver, I was surprised they liked it, and there is usually a moral point each episode.

it was really shocking watching anything pre-1990's how much white people there are in everything. Now everything is... as you know.

As far as books:
1912 Edition of the Junior Classics
The Hobbit and the Lord of the Rings
Dune Series

Grimork

Re: Approved Media For Children

Post by Grimork » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:31 am

What ages are your kids Gandalf? Some of these movies are very violent. :lol:

I wish I could keep my kids from hollywood in general, however if they're ever going to have any kind of social life I have decided this is impossible as they will do things outside of my control at a friend's house for example.. therefore I am of a similar mindset to you, trying to find older materials that aren't AS degenerate and having a discussion about the issues that do crop up while and after we watch. Seems to be the most realistic way to handle it I think.

Too much sheltering and kids can go buckwild rebellion mode. My mom and her sisters for example after they hit puberty from a strict pentecostal upbringing absolutely lost their minds doing drugs, being promiscuous(nice way of putting it), and other negative things. They finally settled down, but it definitely took a toll.

It would be even worse to go buckwild in our mixed, anything goes, society. The kids might do permanent damage such as having sex with a nonWhite or homosexual behavior and contract AIDs or other consequences.

Obviously this isn't just referring to movies, but lots of issues we as parents have to try and protect our kids from without smothering them.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:15 pm

I came up with a list of children's movies that would be acceptable for my kids. This is just the Disney films, most of which have Walt's seal of approval.
IMG_20200707_012046_646.jpg
IMG_20200707_012046_646.jpg (361.41 KiB) Viewed 5095 times
Leave it to Beaver is what I was raised on, alongside Andy Griffith and The Beverly Hillbillies. All very wholesome entertainment

GandalfTheWhite

Post by GandalfTheWhite » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:32 pm

currently they are 10, 8 and 6.

not sure if its the right thing to do, but with what's going on I'm raising them to be violent, or at least be ready for it. They are also taking boxing and wrestling classes.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:30 pm

Oh they're still little. :P Nothing wrong with being able to protect yourself that's for sure.

I like your list White Man. Hard to believe they consider Song of the South racist... It actually makes blacks seem like decent human beings.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:16 am

Liberals don't like Song of the South because it shows blacks happy and productive, the way they once were. The movie can pretty easily be shown in series followed by the classic "Birth of a Nation" which shows "free" blacks run amok, and then Charles Bronson's "Death Wish" to show the natural conclusion.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:25 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:15 pm
I came up with a list of children's movies that would be acceptable for my kids. This is just the Disney films, most of which have Walt's seal of approval. IMG_20200707_012046_646.jpg

Leave it to Beaver is what I was raised on, alongside Andy Griffith and The Beverly Hillbillies. All very wholesome entertainment.

When the kids are a little older they should be taught about what the Jews did when they took over Walt Disney's wholesome production studios. Nobody tells it better than Dr. Pierce, here:

As for The Andy Griffith Show, besides the on-screen goy actors that America came to love and laugh at, the show was a Jewish production from top to bottom: writers, producers, and directors. Read carefully all the Jew names behind America's "innocent" TV viewing from the 1950 and 1960s, (before it was time to introduce queers and "maximum inter-racial participation") here in Aaron Reuben's 2010 obituary. https://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/03/arts ... ruben.html

Pay attention to the credits as thy roll at the end of each episode in reruns today

White TV fans could laugh at themselves being portrayed by Jews as stupid or as drunks
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ