California Public Education

Dillon_C_Rau

California Public Education

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:15 pm

As someone who is currently attending a California public High School, I have personally seen the degeneracy that is spreading across America.These [PC] measures that are being promoted are destroying our morals, country and most importantly our race.

In order to graduate High School you must take classes like Mathematics, English, Science, etc. Recently my school has given student the option of instead of English taking “ Multi-Cultural Literature”. Where you learn about how cruel White people are and how blacks are the only ones that can comment on America. We have had multiple mandatory seminars where we learn about the “greatness” of black culture and how we should embrace it.

Some of the clubs at my school, ( which are sponsored by teachers) are promoting the LGBTQ agenda. The GSA( gay straight alliance) has begun putting the rainbow flag in classrooms and passing out “ pronoun pins” These pins, which have been paid for by the school itself, have been hidden from parents. ( The attached image has been posted on my school’s Instagram page)

I have never been afraid to speak my opinions, So I knew I had to do something. I began to tell fellow White students about how blacks destroy White nations and how the jews are the ones that are promoting this. I purchased National Alliance business cards and began putting them in our school libraries’s books. It is my senior year, and I have the reputation of being “racist”. This doesn’t discourage me, as I know I am spreading truth and I have already made a few people begin to question the lies spread. I have one teacher that has allowed me to grow my ideas and has allowed me to write about these topics in my essays.

The California School system is a warning of what will happen if we don’t homeschool our children and stand up against these dangerous teaching principles.
Attachments
288D5720-93A9-4BEC-ADFA-1F5E6AB2B1E5.jpeg
288D5720-93A9-4BEC-ADFA-1F5E6AB2B1E5.jpeg (666.55 KiB) Viewed 3958 times
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Will Williams

Re: California Public Education

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:33 pm

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:15 pm
As someone who is currently attending a California public High School, I have personally seen the degeneracy that is spreading across America.These [Politically Correct] measures that are being promoted are destroying our morals, country and most importantly our race...
Excellent report and activism, Dillon! I edited that ebonic word you used with "Politically Correct."

...Don’t be “woke.” ‘Woke’ is one of those truly stupid labels that you should avoid. It comes from Black slang (appropriately), and refers to a heighted sensitivity to racism, black interests, oppressed minorities—in other words, all those traditional leftist views. It represents political-correctness run amok. What you do want is people to “awake”—wake up to the false and distorted reality they have been living in. viewtopic.php?f=60&t=4298&p=16364&hilit=woke#p16364

All young White students should have a teacher like Dr. Dalton.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:10 pm

Well done, Dillon. The placement of business cards was especially heartening as I love those cards. The brief statement on the backside couldn't have been better said, in my opinion. Their compact size, color layout, and being very handy as well as portable are all plusses for the activist who wants to get our name and an effective message out to audiences which can be chosen carefully or spread widely.

Here locally, activists have placed them on nature trails, in the credit card slots of gas pumps, and all kinds of different places the imagination can produce.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:33 pm

I truly never thought I would return to the California public school system, but here I am.

As many of you with children know, it is back to school time. With that Back To Schools Nights also have started. I was given the ability to attend my younger brothers. There I saw some of the worst cases of Anti-White rhetoric and Jewish influence inside the school system.

From the curriculums that blatantly promotes diversity, to the fact that all classes are required to have this “Spread the Love” sign. Along with having feminist, gay, and even black student clubs.( To have a school club you MUST be sponsored by a teacher.)

The craziest example is that in a Biology class they teach about unity and diversity. I highly doubt they would talk about the many differences between Whites and Blacks.

As someone who went though public school and felt the brunt of the Anti-White movement , I HIGHLY recommend if you haven’t already pull your children out and raise them yourselves. It may be more difficult, but it is more important that we don’t allow our enemies to brainwash our children.
Attachments
The required sign in all classrooms
The required sign in all classrooms
IMG_9118.jpeg (58.68 KiB) Viewed 3387 times
Part of a large mural, the partially cut off “C” is the “Pride” flag
Part of a large mural, the partially cut off “C” is the “Pride” flag
IMG_9119.jpeg (316.4 KiB) Viewed 3387 times
The First Unit for Biology
The First Unit for Biology
IMG_9120.jpeg (564.24 KiB) Viewed 3387 times
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Fri Sep 01, 2023 11:36 am

Thank you for that inside look Dillon. It's horrifying to see the Jewish agenda polluting the education system. The widespread perversion they perpetuate and sear into the minds of children is beyond toxic. If untreated this toxic plume of degeneracy spreads and becomes their truth. How untrue it is! A man is a man and a woman is a woman there is nothing else!

A healthy White man and a healthy White woman can produce healthy White children, this we know. That is a threat to the Jew. But, when the Jew can wave his poisonous hipnotic hand over our children and make a otherwise healthy thinking White child that they "may possibly be a homosexual? or a woman trapped inside a man's body?" or some other virulent lie.

Pulling a child from school is a great idea. The long term effects will be most favorable. A healthier child and hopefully a healthy future prospect to the National Alliance.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:48 am

Aren’t unity and diversity polar opposites? When I first saw all this diversity propaganda in the early 2000s (in a corporate office in Commiefornia), I saw the company’s mission statement about diversity on a huge sign on the wall, I thought, “diversity is divisive “, and I hope I’m not the only one who feels that way.
But anyway, my hat’s off to young Dillon. It’s truly amazing that you were able to get through all the brainwashing unscathed and see things for what they truly are, and I admire the activism. I’m wondering why the countless brown and yellow students weren’t mentioned, because I recall California having far more of them than the black problem, but maybe it’s regional?
You have set a shining example for the future of our race, young fella.
Hitler was right.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:39 am

Supremely White wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:48 am
Aren’t unity and diversity polar opposites? When I first saw all this diversity propaganda in the early 2000s (in a corporate office in Commiefornia), I saw the company’s mission statement about diversity on a huge sign on the wall, I thought, “diversity is divisive “, and I hope I’m not the only one who feels that way.
But anyway, my hat’s off to young Dillon. It’s truly amazing that you were able to get through all the brainwashing unscathed and see things for what they truly are, and I admire the activism. I’m wondering why the countless brown and yellow students weren’t mentioned, because I recall California having far more of them than the black problem, but maybe it’s regional?
You have set a shining example for the future of our race, young fella.
I like that, "diversity is divisive." A catchy reason to separate.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.