Beware - Library Books Under 12 - "History Smashers"

BBrookshire

Beware - Library Books Under 12 - "History Smashers"

Post by BBrookshire » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:02 pm

I won't go into the discussion about home school vs. public/private school, I just want to give out this information to those with kids who are in their elementary school to early junior high reading level.

It's no secret our enemy uses deception , in order to trick us and corrupt our people. The public schools are under a constant onslaught of jewish attacks as we see with the CRT battles on "Conservative" TV news and online news sources. My wife is a librarian at a public elementary school in a majority white and conservative suburb. She and the head librarian work diligently to keep progressive crap away from their students and to bring in books that the district avoids as a whole. If one of our kids was at this school, you can trust these two librarians to get our kids the right thing to read. My wife received a package with two books to review - they came with a card, a note (attached) and a small American flag with a wooden pole like you see at parades. The head librarian was suspicious and so was my wife, so she gave the package to me to overlook. I looked at the two books first, the author is Kate Messner......my hebrew senses started tingling. I ran her name on a google search and found that she has written another book for kids - "Dr. Fauci - How a Boy From Brooklyn Became America's Doctor". How interesting. Now check the attachment - This is provided by "The National Society of Colonial Dames of the XVII Century" - so we have a flag and a bullshit name of a club that is trying to sound like the Daughters of the American Revolution. (Note - I scanned the attachment myself at home, it's just a one page PDF). Clearly here they are playing to the patriotic Republican/Conservative suburb type, hoping the librarians won't dig too deep.

As far as the content goes, the simple facts are legit enough, but it has loads of opinion sections in it and seeks to praise non-whites first and then mention "These white women were also important". As if we are just the lower class that got lucky at politics and history and stuff. It attacks the subconscious level of children and makes the white ones feel bad because of A and B, etc. Needless to say, they won't be on the shelves of at least one school library in this town.

The books have colorful and eye catching covers, so it's easy for kids to want to pick them up, another great part of this entire ploy. So far any parents out there - beware of the "History Smashers" line of kids books and anything by (((Kate Messner))). Also the president elect of these brave colonial women is Anna Weil. Every Single Time.
Attachments
History Smashers.zip
(13.1 MiB) Downloaded 142 times

Grimork

Re: Beware - Library Books Under 12 - "History Smashers"

Post by Grimork » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:18 pm

Thanks for the warning, and bless your wife for doing her best to protect those kids. They need all the help they can get. That's for sure. We have to be really diligent and screen the media (books even) that our kids get their hands on. A lot of times it's hard to pick up the message because it seems harmless on the surface. But, our enemy is extremely good at knowing what effects us and how to put things in almost subliminally to the untrained. We must read between the lines, and if your gut feels against it. Trust that.

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:37 pm

Grimork wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:18 pm
Thanks for the warning, and bless your wife for doing her best to protect those kids. They need all the help they can get. That's for sure. We have to be really diligent and screen the media (books even) that our kids get their hands on. A lot of times it's hard to pick up the message because it seems harmless on the surface. But, our enemy is extremely good at knowing what effects us and how to put things in almost subliminally to the untrained. We must read between the lines, and if your gut feels against it. Trust that.
Agreed!!! My wife and her co-worker were ecstatic to finally get some new material for their kids to read. The look on her face made me sad when I showed her the issues. There just isn't much stuff for our children being produced nowadays. I tell her to recommend older books and stories that originated from Europe long ago. Many of these kids love to read and you want to know that they are proud and happy when they finish a book.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:39 am

Yes, I agree with you as well. A lot of the older books are fantastic for our kids. Thinking 1800's, the language isn't too hard for them to read either. It's definitely something they should check out. It may not be "new", but it will be new to the kids. ;)

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:56 am

BBrookshire wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:02 pm
...It has loads of opinion sections in it and seeks to praise non-whites first and then mention "These white women were also important". As if we are just the lower class that got lucky at politics and history and stuff. It attacks the subconscious level of children and makes the white ones feel bad...
Very good, BB. However, we should set the example and standardize making White capitalized ourselves. Let those opposed to us use lower case.

You'll notice White is and always has been capitalized in NA material when referring to our people. We capitalize Jew and Black as well to be consistent. Standardization is good, eventually even at the subconscious level you mention.

Snow is white. Our race is White. :D
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:50 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:56 am
BBrookshire wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:02 pm
...It has loads of opinion sections in it and seeks to praise non-whites first and then mention "These white women were also important". As if we are just the lower class that got lucky at politics and history and stuff. It attacks the subconscious level of children and makes the white ones feel bad...
Very good, BB. However, we should set the example and standardize making White capitalized ourselves. Let those opposed to us use lower case.

You'll notice White is and always has been capitalized in NA material when referring to our people. We capitalize Jew and Black as well to be consistent. Standardization is good, eventually even at the subconscious level you mention.

Snow is white. Our race is White. :D
Fair enough!! :D I always used lower case when talking about the Jew and Blacks, but will pay closer attention to my capitalization going forward.