Alex Jones

Stephen

Alex Jones

Post by Stephen » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:17 am

Are we now living the "Turner Dairies?" Do y'all listen to Alex Jones? The Cohen act is now. At least the enemy is exposing their hand.

Will Williams

Re: Alex Jones

Post by Will Williams » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:42 pm

Stephen wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:17 am
Are we now living the "Turner Dairies?"
Sort of. Much in TD was prophesied 45 years ago.
Do y'all listen to Alex Jones?
I don't. Do you? I listen to American Dissident Voices, our weekly radio show.
The Cohen act is now. At least the enemy is exposing their hand.
The Jew's hand was exposed when Dr. Pierce wrote The Turner Diaries. Many, like you are catching on to it just now.

Welcome to WhiteBiocentrism forum. about reading our forum rules and introducing yourself, Stephen.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:12 am

I have not listened to the broadcast as of yet. Please give further information. I've been an activist since my penitentiary forced awakening. I've been kicked out of gun shows and livestock shows for passing out literature. It now seems that the enemy is really, really pushing the envelope now. This morning at the gym i was eaves dropping on a conversation. The men were worried about their guns. If the NRA was still a force. Oh, how I wanted to interject! About how the NRA is compromised by jew infiltrators.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:38 am

Stephen, the weekly radio show is located here https://nationalvanguard.org/category/a ... nt-voices/ if you're hungry for more there is also in the radio section, a 24/7 broadcast that is quite excellent.

We also have a bitchute channel for William Pierce's speeches here at https://natall.com/bitchute
Stephen wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:12 am
I have not listened to the broadcast as of yet. Please give further information.