Hope NOT Hate & Bitchute

Grimork

Hope NOT Hate & Bitchute

Post by Grimork » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:58 am

I was looking for tips on why Bitchute fails uploading my videos a lot, and came across this unrelated nugget: https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/wp-conte ... -07-v2.pdf

It's THE report sent to Bitchute by Hope NOT Hate! Therefore we can read exactly what these people want censored.
Over recent months, we have become increasingly alarmed by the frequency with which we are encountering violent, racist and harmful videos posted on social media that are hosted on the BitChute video-sharing platform. Almost every recent Facebook post we have seen promoting Nazi propaganda films were links to BitChute, while wildly misleading and harmful conspiracy theory documentaries that were quickly banned by YouTube, such as the Fall of the Cabal, Plandemic and Out of Shadows have gone on to rack up millions of views on their BitChute uploads.

PAGE 5 OF 18On 24 June 2020, the company tweeted in support of E Michael Jones after his books were removed from sale by Amazon, saying that the move provided “even more reason to buy some”.9Jones is an explicitly antisemitic author whose books are filled with slurs and conspiracy theories about Jewish people, including the allegation that Judaism has “a malignant spirit” and the claim that “every Christian, insofar as he is a Christian, must be anti-Jewish”10. In January of this year, he tweeted that “Jewish behavior is the #1 cause of anti-Semitism”.11
SO? Should Jones be de-platformed? Is anything he said inciting violence or illegal? NO, but it's Anti-Jew talk, and that's all that matters.

wallabumba

Re: Hope NOT Hate & Bitchute

Post by wallabumba » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:05 pm

Free speech means free speech. I might not like, nay I may hate, what you say, but you still have the right to say it.

And people will say, "Yeah, but it's so mean to say (whatever). It's hate speech." My reply would be, "And? Grow up. Don't like it, walk away. Turn the channel. Don't read it. Whatever" Honestly, no where in the Bill of Rights is there an established right to not feel pain or unpleasantness. The moment a person is censored, you yourself become the same. I am an absolutist when it comes to the Bill of Rights and the freedoms it protects and guarantees. GUARANTEES. That is a strong word, not to be used--or taken--lightlly.

So should this Mr. Jones be deplatformed? No. Insofar as the platform will allow for freedom of speech, he should be allowed a space to present his thoughts and point of view. Bitchute supposedly is the more permissive of the major platforms operating today. And I hope they would remain so.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:35 pm

wallabumba wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:05 pm
Free speech means free speech. I might not like, nay I may hate, what you say, but you still have the right to say it.

And people will say, "Yeah, but it's so mean to say (whatever). It's hate speech." My reply would be, "And? Grow up. Don't like it, walk away. Turn the channel. Don't read it. Whatever"
Well said, wallabumba. I see news stories and commentary all the time I don't like or think is hateful or offensive to me, but I am not out there picketing or demanding de-platforming. Really though, it's not about anyone else but not being able to criticize the Jews. They frame it like it's terrorism and what not but it always comes back to one people. No matter how you feel about them, they're the most protected class in America.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:50 pm

Grimork wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:35 pm
wallabumba wrote:

And people will say, "Yeah, but it's so mean to say (whatever). It's hate speech." My reply would be, "And? Grow up. Don't like it, walk away. Turn the channel. Don't read it. Whatever"
Well said, wallabumba. I see news stories and commentary all the time I don't like or think is hateful or offensive to me, but I am not out there picketing or demanding de-platforming. Really though, it's not about anyone else but not being able to criticize the Jews. They frame it like it's terrorism and what not but it always comes back to one people. No matter how you feel about them, they're the most protected class in America.
You've done a great job of platforming the National Alliance with the buildup of our Bitchute channel and the creation of a video hosting service (for us only, right?) in case the former is corrupted somehow.

We Aryans can also protect ourselves by making our voice as widely disseminated as possible. A loud voice often deters aggressive predators of our kind. It's truly a goal Pierce had wanted us to accomplish until we're physically able to defend ourselves.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:02 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:50 pm
the creation of a video hosting service (for us only, right?) in case the former is corrupted somehow.
Correct, Jim. I won't put details here, we can talk more in our private quarters, about it. I have a plan and a skeleton ready to go, it only needs some flesh on it.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:51 am

wallabumba wrote:

And people will say, "Yeah, but it's so mean to say (whatever). It's hate speech." My reply would be, "And? Grow up. Don't like it, walk away. Turn the channel. Don't read it. Whatever" Honestly, no where in the Bill of Rights is there an established right to not feel pain or unpleasantness. The moment a person is censored, you yourself become the same. I am an absolutist when it comes to the Bill of Rights and the freedoms it protects and guarantees. GUARANTEES. That is a strong word, not to be used--or taken--lightlly.

So should this Mr. Jones be deplatformed? No. Insofar as the platform will allow for freedom of speech, he should be allowed a space to present his thoughts and point of view. Bitchute supposedly is the more permissive of the major platforms operating today. And I hope they would remain so.
What you say that I highlighted is widely accepted as the Voltarian definition of liberalism that we all grew up believing was right. But Jews do not allow us free speech, in their ubiquitous venues, and we're not going to allow them to speak freely in those that are exclusive to us, especially since they oppose what we have to say about them.

I just put a long comment up on our NationalVanguard.com site that may explain this position of the National Alliance:
---

mplo
Reply to
Angry Swede
22 October, 2020 7:20 pm
I have a more centrist viewpoint than you all do.

Will W. Williams * National Alliance Chairman:
When you say "you all" you are not referring to the National Alliance, the organization for which National Vanguard is simply its online magazine. These commentators you have been arguing with here on NV are not NA members and do not represent NA's policy positions, nor its ideology from what I see. They may be "centrists," like you, or they may simply get a kick out of arguing with a Jewess who stumbled in here, who considers herself "white." If they are eligible for NA membership they may join with us some day, but you are ineligible by your own admission so I have no idea why you are here, frankly.

Our members read in their September BULLETINs the following commentary. It might help some if I post that again here for clarification.
---
National Vanguard is not
a free speech forum
I was pleased while listening to Kevin Strom's excellent American Dissident Voices broadcast of 3 October, "Staying on the Path." Kevin and I had just discussed a couple of days earlier a frequent commentator on our NationalVanguard.org online magazine who goes by "Jack," who had been irking me with his comments that insisted our National Alliance should embrace Christianity. Kevin had blocked several of Jack's pro-Christian comments, but still let a couple through because Jack was an otherwise decent commentator on other issues. Kevin stated:

Jack is rather upset with me because of the “censorship” of our National Vanguard moderation team. Jack thinks that he can put extensive anti-Cosmotheist or pro-Christian comments, comments that “call us out” for the “terrible mistake” of criticizing Christianity, under every single article on the subject of religion that we publish. I can tell you right now: That’s not going to happen.

What Jack and some other new folks need to understand is that National Vanguard is not a free speech forum. National Vanguard is an online magazine explicitly supporting the agenda and program of the National Alliance. National Vanguard is not a place where your pet theory can be published at great length under every relevant article... National Vanguard is laser-focused on that upward path — the path shown to us by Dr. Pierce and the other intellectual giants on whose shoulders we stand.

That needed to be stated clearly like that by Kevin because, unlike National Alliance members, some who enjoy reading National Vanguard and commenting there are not on the same page that we are and foolishly believe they can convince us to compromise on NA fundamentals like our decidedly unChristian Cosmotheist worldview to please them. National Vanguard is a transmission belt for our organization's racial separatist ideology -- its upward path -- hopefully to attract like-minded kinsmen who agree with us to join or support NA; it is not a free speech forum. Those who may be interested in what I had to say to Jack on 30 September, find that comment under another of our Media Director's articles at National Vanguard, "What Is Right and What Is Wrong." W.W.W.
---

So there. Our NV moderation team allows a variety of comments from across the ideological spectrum, but only to a point. Our purpose here, as stated above, is to attract racially responsible, eligible Whites to join with us in building a serious movement, a separatist movement that embraces the primacy of race -- our race exclusively. I hope that helps some readers to understand the function of National Vanguard.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ