Best regards,
Cosmotheist

Earth, with "C"'s surrounding it from
both sides, and protecting it, our only
home for now, with our "Cosmotheism".

Stephen

Re: Even the Info Wars of Alex Jones exposes the SPLC

Post by Stephen » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:25 am

Say what you will of Alex Jones, the man is with white nationalist. Listen to him. For all his histrionics he preaches white solidarity in a subtle manner. He is persecuted as we are. He speaks out against the frankist sabateans, and their minions. I mean, how long would he be on the air if he was too blatant in his delivery? Y'all have a blessed day.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:14 pm

Stephen wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:25 am
Say what you will of Alex Jones, the man is with white nationalist. Listen to him. For all his histrionics he preaches white solidarity in a subtle manner. He is persecuted as we are. He speaks out against the frankist sabateans, and their minions. I mean, how long would he be on the air if he was too blatant in his delivery? Y'all have a blessed day.
"Frankist sabateans?" C'mon, whose leg are you trying to pull here?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:59 am

I'm merely endeavoring to be polite, as I'm not certain of the parameters of this posting board. Besides, if those who do not know who the frankist sabateans are, perhaps thus will urge them to study more assiduously.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:33 am

Stephen wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:59 am
I'm merely endeavoring to be polite, as I'm not certain of the parameters of this posting board. Besides, if those who do not know who the frankist sabateans are, perhaps thus will urge them to study more assiduously.
I don't really understand your point here about parameters even a brief perusal of our happy little forum on the internet will show you that we call a Jew a Jew, and sometimes worse things. However if you're trying to teach us an alternate phrase for our eternal enemies that's ok.

I will say though, politeness is probably learning more about the people you're trying to communicate with, right? Not merely tip-toeing around. I think it's important to out them, clearly and without question as they tend to use subterfuge as their advantage when it suits them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:01 pm

Stephen wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:25 am
Don't give us that "have a blessed day" crap, Stephen. I believe the urban dictionary's definition of that phrase: "a passive-aggressive bit of performative sanctimony used to insert religiosity into a professional setting."

You might want to take that not-so-clever blessing stuff somewhere else, friend.

Alex Jones's ex-wife is a Jew, therefore their children are Jews, eligible for Israeli citizenship. Unless he names the Jew as the enemy of the White race, he's no "White nationalist." Has he ever done that? He may make you think he's "one of us" with his subtle manner, but he's more interested in the shock entertainment value with his outrageous conspiracy theories, like these distractive ones example:

1. Sandy Hook Hoax - The Sandy Hook Elementary school shooting was completely fake and manufactured with actors. "They have staged events before. But then you learn the school had been closed and reopened. And you got video of the kids going in circles, in and out of the building, and they don't call the rescue choppers for two hours. And then they tear the building down and seal it. And they get caught using blue screens. And an email by Bloomberg comes out in the lawsuit, where he's telling his people, get ready in the next 24 hours to capitalize on a shooting. Yeah, so Sandy Hook is a synthetic, completely fake, with actors, in my view, manufactured. I couldn't believe it at first. I knew they had actors there, clearly, but I thought they killed some real kids. And it just shows how bold they are, that they clearly used actors. I mean, they even ended up using photos of kids killed in mass shootings here in a fake mass shooting in Turkey."

2. Animal-Human Hybrids - The government is breeding animals and humans together.

3. Aurora Mass Shooting - There's a "100 percent chance that the mass murder committed in Aurora, Colorado, was a false flag, a mind control event."

4. Columbine High School Shooting - The 1999 school shooting was an "extremely suspicious event that had globalist operations written all over it. Columbine, as we know it, was a false flag. I'd say 100 percent false flag."

5. Tucson Shooting - "The whole thing stinks to high heaven."

6. San Bernardino Shooting - A false flag because governments want to "blame the Second Amendment."

7. Orlando Pulse Nightclub Shooting - A "false flag to take your guns and speech."

8: Boston Marathon Bombing - This thing "stinks to high heaven, #falseflag."

9. Obama Married a Man - Obama married a man, Michelle Obama, "because he's obsessed with transgender rights."

10. Vaccines - If you take vaccines, "you'll become disabled or you will die."

11. Weather Control - The government has "a weather weapon that can create and steer natural disasters."

12. Las Vegas Police Shooting - It was "absolutely staged by the government."

13. Space Shuttle Columbia Disaster - Globalists caused the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster to serve as "a distraction from Iraq."

14. 9/11 - 9/11 was an inside job. Popular Mechanics debunked it, but only because they are part of the CIA.

15. Bilderberg - Bilderberg people go to the Bohemian Grove "to eat gold-wrapped, roasted babies." He offered a police officer $10,000 to disprove it.

16. Comet Ping Pong - Comet Ping Pong pizza "has a labyrinth of tunnels where children are used as sex slaves." He had to apologize for that.

17. Chobani Yogurt - Chobani Yogurt is importing rapists. He had to pay a settlement for that one.

18. Fluoride Poison - Fluoride is poison and it's killing us all.

19. Oklahoma City Bombing - Oklahoma City Bombing was "an inside job and a total false flag."

20. Fetus-Flavored Pepsi - Pepsi has tested new flavorings of fetuses. "I know that there are fetal tissues in a lot of the medical treatments in the vaccines, and they are in a lot of the cosmetics. That's confirmed. We know Pepsi is involved with companies that do use the fetal parts, and we do know that it's been tested in flavor enhancement."
Can anybody here imagine this sort of stuff being discussed by Dr. Pierce? Seriously.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ