Grug-Brain Nationalism

Trenton

Grug-Brain Nationalism

Post by Trenton » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:22 am

The following is a concept I am well-familiar with from my time in White Lives Matter. It is a deeply-flawed concept, but one that I think should be articulated in order that it can be argued against.

'Grug' is a stereotypical caveman name. Grug-brain nationalism is White Nationalism for young gym rats with very little patience for serious ideological discussion. Obviously there is nothing wrong with being physically fit, young, or disinclined to factionalist navel-gazing, however, the problem here is that this philosophy (for lack of a better term) towards nationalist action completely disdains intellectual, or even serious discourse.

The load-bearing structure of this way of thinking is phrased as, "My team good, their team bad." When White men do things, those things are necessarily good. You are not allowed to discuss whether or not those things were necessarily productive, because such would be tantamount to treason against "our guys." "Our guys" is a term you'll hear a lot in these circles. If you criticize our guys, you're a fed infiltrator, a coward, ANTIFA, or just a sperg (someone who starts meaningless arguments). This becomes important when "our guys" do very unproductive things, such as the Swastika-toting, Sieg-Heiling rallies of Blood Tribe, which I have yet to see a single tangible benefit to our people emerge from.

I'd like to know if anyone here has experience debating WigNats of this sort (Wigger Nationalist is a similar term to Grug-brain nationalist, with Wigger meaning "White Nigger"), and if so, what arguments you've found most effective.

Jim Mathias

Re: Grug-Brain Nationalism

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:42 am

Trenton wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:22 am
The following is a concept I am well-familiar with from my time in White Lives Matter. It is a deeply-flawed concept, but one that I think should be articulated in order that it can be argued against.

'Grug' is a stereotypical caveman name. Grug-brain nationalism is White Nationalism for young gym rats with very little patience for serious ideological discussion. Obviously there is nothing wrong with being physically fit, young, or disinclined to factionalist navel-gazing, however, the problem here is that this philosophy (for lack of a better term) towards nationalist action completely disdains intellectual, or even serious discourse.

The load-bearing structure of this way of thinking is phrased as, "My team good, their team bad." When White men do things, those things are necessarily good. You are not allowed to discuss whether or not those things were necessarily productive, because such would be tantamount to treason against "our guys." "Our guys" is a term you'll hear a lot in these circles. If you criticize our guys, you're a fed infiltrator, a coward, ANTIFA, or just a sperg (someone who starts meaningless arguments). This becomes important when "our guys" do very unproductive things, such as the Swastika-toting, Sieg-Heiling rallies of Blood Tribe, which I have yet to see a single tangible benefit to our people emerge from.

I'd like to know if anyone here has experience debating WigNats of this sort (Wigger Nationalist is a similar term to Grug-brain nationalist, with Wigger meaning "White Nigger"), and if so, what arguments you've found most effective.
Leave them be, if our path cannot be grasped by them now -- they assuredly know of us and have had opportunities to learn more which have been passed up -- then they can go their own way and reap whatever rewards they have sown. For example, I know of one acquaintance of mine who sees only numbers. His primary question is, "do we have more with us than anyone else?" If our group isn't the biggest, he wants nothing to do with us. This is not only overly simplistic, but wrong in thinking that the biggest is best. History has shown that the most relentless over long periods of time, intelligently directed, long term ideologically based, disciplined small groups that are all on the same program have the greatest impact in human affairs. These small groups end up dominating the "grug-brains" eventually.

That said, spending time debating "grug-brains" is mostly a futile effort; although doing so could attract that rare individual who can be convinced our program is the better one and lead him away from the rest to our cause. In terms a miner might use, it's similar to the phrase, "sifting the gold from the dross."
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:48 am

Also consider the setting when looking to convince someone our cause is the right one from a psychological perspective. If you're alone and trying to convince a group of like-minded Whites to change their ways over to ours, the odds are stacked against you. They may feel their position (because of their numbers outweighing your lone one) is stronger and therefore your arguments are weaker. But finding a few like-minded Alliance builders to help you convince a lone individual who may have shown he's receptive to our message is a much more powerful setting within which to successfully advance our message and therefore our goals of gaining fellow travelers on our path.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Trenton

Post by Trenton » Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:36 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:42 am
Trenton wrote:

Leave them be, if our path cannot be grasped by them now -- they assuredly know of us and have had opportunities to learn more which have been passed up -- then they can go their own way and reap whatever rewards they have sown. For example, I know of one acquaintance of mine who sees only numbers. His primary question is, "do we have more with us than anyone else?" If our group isn't the biggest, he wants nothing to do with us. This is not only overly simplistic, but wrong in thinking that the biggest is best. History has shown that the most relentless over long periods of time, intelligently directed, long term ideologically based, disciplined small groups that are all on the same program have the greatest impact in human affairs. These small groups end up dominating the "grug-brains" eventually.

That said, spending time debating "grug-brains" is mostly a futile effort; although doing so could attract that rare individual who can be convinced our program is the better one and lead him away from the rest to our cause. In terms a miner might use, it's similar to the phrase, "sifting the gold from the dross."
Thanks for the input. I'm reminded of the Jewish revolutionaries who turned Russia into a personal slaughterhouse in the 1920's. Before the preliminary revolution of 1905 (which paved the way for 1917), Vladimir Lenin was an obscure figure, who spent most of his effort attacking other Marxists. Turns out, he actually had the more effective ideas on how a revolution is waged, and the most commitment to the cause, to the detriment of Whites across Eastern and Central Europe. He rose to prominence through the publication of a newspaper called Iskra ('the spark'). He was one of the only (if not the only) leftist in the empire with a regular newspaper.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:21 pm

Trenton wrote:

I have quote a bit of experience interacting with this sort of person. My inclination is to not debate them at all, since their natural reaction will be to become offensive and dismissive of any long range approach. Their focus tends to be what they can do to garner the most attention, for better or for worse, without any follow up plan at all. The best thing to do is engage with then briefly and publicly, offering the National Alliance solution. This can stand on its own, and does not need to be debated or defended. The astute viewers will understand and gravitate to us; the "wignats" will not.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:01 pm

Trenton wrote:

Blood Tribe is a good example of how not to conduct serious community-building: https://www.splcenter.org/news/2024/01/ ... maine-plan

Winning hearts and minds in Nashville:

Nazi supporters march through
downtown Nashville

by Anthony Glover
Sat, February 17th 2024
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — A Nashville lawmaker is alarmed to find a group of what appeared to be Nazis in broad daylight, marching the streets of Nashville this President's Day weekend.

Representative Justin Jones posted Saturday afternoon that he had just spoken to a black sorority during Black History Month. He said he spoke of the need to unite against the rising tide of white supremacy.

After leaving the engagement, the State Rep. for District 52 noticed a group of Nazis marching through downtown Nashville.

The group of more than a dozen masked individuals marched wearing red shirts and black pants, waving flags with swastikas on them. It is not clear at this time who the group is or affiliated with, though many of the shirts said "Blood Tribe."

State Rep. William Lamberth said they are "not welcome."

Go away Nazi thugs. This is Tennessee and you are NOT welcome here. Btw, why not show your faces so we can all see who you are? I would be willing to bet that none of you are from anywhere near here.

State Rep. Jody Barrett used his platform to mock those who were involved in the march.

This is a made-for-clicks, fake clown show. These idiots are either paid performers or low IQ low-lifes who need to go back home to their mothers’ basements. Either way they are worthy of all the ridicule and scorn we can muster.

Governor Bill Lee responded in a tweet Saturday night that after hearing the news, saying, "Nazism and antisemitism should never be tolerated in any form..."

Nazism and antisemitism should never be tolerated in any form. As Jewish people around the world continue to face persecution, Tennessee remains unwavering in our support for the nation of Israel and her people.

https://fox17.com/news/local/lawmaker-c ... -nashville

Impressive, huh?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:52 am

One small benefit to the 'grug-brain' demonstrators is that they drew out the political types, like governor Bill Lee and others, into the open with their slavishness towards Jews.

Trenton

Post by Trenton » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:06 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:01 pm
Trenton wrote:

Blood Tribe is a good example of how not to conduct serious community-building: https://www.splcenter.org/news/2024/01/ ... maine-plan

Winning hearts and minds in Nashville:

Nazi supporters march through
downtown Nashville

by Anthony Glover
Sat, February 17th 2024
NASHVILLE, Tenn. — A Nashville lawmaker is alarmed to find a group of what appeared to be Nazis in broad daylight, marching the streets of Nashville this President's Day weekend.

Representative Justin Jones posted Saturday afternoon that he had just spoken to a black sorority during Black History Month. He said he spoke of the need to unite against the rising tide of white supremacy.

After leaving the engagement, the State Rep. for District 52 noticed a group of Nazis marching through downtown Nashville.

The group of more than a dozen masked individuals marched wearing red shirts and black pants, waving flags with swastikas on them. It is not clear at this time who the group is or affiliated with, though many of the shirts said "Blood Tribe."

State Rep. William Lamberth said they are "not welcome."

Go away Nazi thugs. This is Tennessee and you are NOT welcome here. Btw, why not show your faces so we can all see who you are? I would be willing to bet that none of you are from anywhere near here.

State Rep. Jody Barrett used his platform to mock those who were involved in the march.

This is a made-for-clicks, fake clown show. These idiots are either paid performers or low IQ low-lifes who need to go back home to their mothers’ basements. Either way they are worthy of all the ridicule and scorn we can muster.

Governor Bill Lee responded in a tweet Saturday night that after hearing the news, saying, "Nazism and antisemitism should never be tolerated in any form..."

Nazism and antisemitism should never be tolerated in any form. As Jewish people around the world continue to face persecution, Tennessee remains unwavering in our support for the nation of Israel and her people.

https://fox17.com/news/local/lawmaker-c ... -nashville

Impressive, huh?
In a way it almost is impressive, seeing as they have these big spectacles every couple months, and are able to muster half a dozen to several dozen young men, many of whom drive for quite a distance, to rally for an hour or two, but that’s about the extent of it. It’s a waste of energy, and precious time. If this effort were to be devoted to more productive means of organizing, we’d be in a much better place. The only thing for it is to meet each challenge with the same energy and zeal that these boys do, and twice as much in the way of forethought.