A White Nationalist Glossary Of Terms

RCavallius

Re: A White Nationalist Glossary Of Terms

Post by RCavallius » Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:36 pm

Agent_of_the_Avalanche wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:49 pm

Yes, this is a subtle but important distinction! Vocabulary reflects ideology and the Alliance uses JOG instead of ZOG because we oppose Jewish control of our institutions, whether they call themselves Zionists or anything else.
Oh but ZOG sounds more alien and insidious. I remember my first time reading ZOG and thinking, "Whatever this 'ZOG' thing is, it can't be good." And our governments needn't have any Jews in them to have Zionist aims. Any non-Jew can be a Zionist for any number of reasons. In my humble opinion, every Christian government in history can be considered as a kind of Zionist flag bearer. Even if they may have expelled the Jews from their territories, they continued to worship Jewish myths, and thus kept the Zionist fire alive.

On the other hand, JOG may sound healthy to normies because it looks like the exercise.

However, either one is a terminal diagnosis for any state.
You're probably right about the way ZOG sounds, but we have to consider ideology in these matters as well. (You understand that, I'm sure.) I am certainly in favor of using more impactful words to catch attention, if the situation calls for it. But, I don't think it does in this case.

I'm going to add another post to the Language subforum tonight, which I think is very relevant to this discussion. Check it out.
H0216

Supremely White

Re: A White Nationalist Glossary Of Terms

Post by Supremely White » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:31 pm

Of course most of us know these, but may I add, as WLP often used, couch potatoes , lemmings , and hobbyists , just to keep the words of William Luther Pierce alive, and for anyone new who has yet to listen to his speeches.
Hitler was right.