UK: The Twilight Zone-ish Features of Political Correctness

Franco

UK: The Twilight Zone-ish Features of Political Correctness

Post by Franco » Fri May 27, 2022 10:45 am

UK: The Twilight Zone-ish Features of PC[/]
[Edited by NA Chairman Williams]

[1] "Woke" can be defined as "endless, extreme variations of Cultural Marxism." Gender Marxism, Race Marxism, Language Marxism, Ability Marxism, etc. It's all "variations of the same thing."

"Woke" is nigger speak, ebonics if you prefer: viewtopic.php?t=4580
---
Despite the recent spike in its usage, ‘woke’ is not a new word. It was first used in the 1940s and was created as a political term by black Americans. It means to be awake to issues of social justice and racial justice.
---
I'm sick of seeing White folks, especially supposed White separatists, using that word. Call it a pet peeve. I've edited your title here and will simply remove any future posts with that word in the Subject title.

It's like backwards baseball caps that you used to see only on niggers, but now see White boys and grown men with their caps on backwards -- nigger creep -- we're not talking about baseball catchers who have to turn their caps around.

Franco

Re: UK: The Twilight Zone-ish Features of Political Correctness

Post by Franco » Fri May 27, 2022 3:59 pm

Wait a second. That's not "my" word (i.e., "woke"). I'm simply using their language to describe it. I didn't invent woke as a modern term. "PC" doesn't work anymore because "woke" is even further Left than PC. See? They are different. They are not the same. PC is circa 1986. Woke is now, with "trannies" and "pronouns" and 126 genders and so forth. It's more extreme than PC. That's why I separate the two. Not the same thing.

----------------------------------

Franco

Post by Franco » Fri May 27, 2022 4:16 pm

And yes, I agree, "woke" is ebonics. "Awakened" would be better.

--------------------------------

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Fri May 27, 2022 4:48 pm

Franco wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 3:59 pm
Wait a second. That's not "my" word (i.e., "woke"). I'm simply using their language to describe it. I didn't invent woke as a modern term. "PC" doesn't work anymore because "woke" is even further Left than PC. See? They are different. They are not the same. PC is circa 1986. Woke is now, with "trannies" and "pronouns" and 126 genders and so forth. It's more extreme than PC. That's why I separate the two. Not the same thing.

I see your point there, but personally I just say "antiracist" when I'm talking about those modern extreme leftists who call themselves "woke". It describes the same people 100% of the time, does it not?

Franco

Post by Franco » Fri May 27, 2022 5:07 pm

Riley wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 4:48 pm
Franco wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 3:59 pm

I see your point there, but personally I just say "antiracist" when I'm talking about those modern extreme leftists who call themselves "woke". It describes the same people 100% of the time, does it not?

I sometimes use "CM" as well (Cultural Marxists/Cultural Marxism).

--------------------------

Franco

Post by Franco » Sat May 28, 2022 12:23 pm

By the way, Will Williams will be happy to know that I have removed links to JRBooks on any sig line of mine in other WN forums.
(Is this website an NA affiliate?): http://library.flawlesslogic.com/eckart_1.htm (It seems to be: http://williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com/our-cause/ ).

-----------------------------------