"Based and redpilled"

Robert Burns

"Based and redpilled"

Post by Robert Burns » Fri May 27, 2022 4:29 pm

I was inspired to write this because the Chairman brought up the history of "woke", and I was curious about the history of some of the other irritating slang terms I've seen used by White people on the Internet and in person. My curiosity is now satisfied.

"Based" is one that I often hear used by young Whites, and I never liked it just because it sounds stupid. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but I looked up the origins of "based", and this is what I found:
Based is a slang term that originally meant to be addicted to crack cocaine (or acting like you were), but was reclaimed by rapper Lil B for being yourself and not caring what others think of you—to carry yourself with swagger.

Based has been appropriated by the alt-right online as a general term of praise, as if “un-woke.”
So yeah, that term describes crack (freebased cocaine) addicts, and now ignorant White kids are going around saying that Dr. Pierce is "based". Somehow I doubt he would have appreciated that very much.

I never even liked "redpilled", really, and I don't know who invented the slang term itself, but I wouldn't be surprised if it came from a White person considering its origins. It's a reference to The Matrix, a movie that in my experience is quite popular with Whites in particular. "Red pill" comes from the part where the main character takes a red pill and then becomes awakened to the illusions of the Matrix, a virtual reality set up for humans by parasitic aliens. It actually sounds pretty close to reality, but that movie was also written by the Wachowski brothers, two Jews who have since become trans "women". I only watched it once when I was about 11 years old, so I don't remember much detail, but it's pretty overrated.

Now whenever I see a White person say "based and redpilled" all I'm going to think about is crack addicts and Jewish trannies. Good thing I never liked those terms anyway.