Will Williams wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:27 pm
Scott Free wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:43 am
Scott Free wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:21 am
Will Williams wrote:
Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:57 pm

​Because you don't understand doubletalk doesn't make you stupid.

[delete palindrome (covered under that topic)]
You are not stupid.
It is easy to misunderstand something never studied, never learned.
Expecting to understand quantum grammar after watching a you-tube video is like expecting to become a rocket scientist from listening to a rocket scientist speak for a few hours.

What does double talk mean?
Merrium Webster says double-talk is language marked by abstractions, jargon, euphemisms, and circumlocutions. Synonyms are bafflegab, gibberish, gobbledygook (also gobbledegook), rigmarole (also rigamarole), song and dance; psychobabble, technobabble, bombast, hot air, hype, etc. A second definition for double-talk is unintelligible or meaningless talk.

I hope that helps.

BTW, Dr. William Pierce was a bona fide rocket scientist. When he talked for several hours people would listen because he was not talking about rocket science, but about our race, how to preserve it, and naming those whose goal it is to destroy our race.

I maybe confusing things. I have only been studying Quantum Grammar for about a month or two and am very excited. I tried to figure this stuff out by watching videos and it confused the heck out of me. In September 2021 the Syntax-Learning-Center opened. I signed up soon as I saved up 300 bucks. It is very easy to understand the work book and the videos that go along with it's as easy as learning addition and subtraction, a child could easily learn it but it is completely foreign to our minds. We were not educated in schools on this and all the television, literature and music we have listened to our whole life is incorrect grammatically speaking. The English language has been bastardized to control the white race. The Bolshevik Revolution was caused by the Rothschild banking family, they paid stalin and his goons to kill anyone who spoke in correct grammar, they practically erased the language of our people. Ben Klassen explains how the 3 most destructive forces against the white race are, Language, Nationalism and Religion. I have reason to believe the knowledge of grammar/language is a very powerful tool.
It is a fact that humans are controlled somewhat by words. I hear the Jew-led regime in Ukraine is trying to make illegal the teaching of Russian to Ukrainian children. Imagine that, if true.

Ben Klassen was a very smart man. I knew him and worked closely with him back in the 1980s. He always capitalized the word White when referring to our race, as did William Pierce. That is one small but important way that they controlled our language, rather than our enemies.

I can think of more effective ways to spend $300, but it's your money.
That's awesome that you knew some White heroes!

Scott Free

Re: Palindrome

Post by Scott Free » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:47 am

Scott Free wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:10 am
Will Williams wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:18 pm
pal·in·drome - /ˈpalənˌdrōm/ - noun, a word, phrase, or sequence that reads the same backward as forward. Ex: racecar.
There is a form of grammar that is mathematically sound. In Correct-communication-sentence-structure-parse-syntax-grammar-communication a sentence is the same forwards and backwards and looses no deviation in it's meaning across various earth languages.

Developed by a man named :David-Wynn: Miller in 1988 and carried on by :Russell-Jay: Gould.

Are you familiar with quantum grammar aka Parse-Syntax-Grammar?

A fair warning, if you venture into this subject matter: These men are not racially aware nor loyal, please set this fact aside as the knowledge they hold, in my opinion, maybe instrumental in the survival of the white race.

-Scott-Free
Thank you for making this post called "The power of the word". I appreciate you consideration greatly.

This is the first video In a series named War Castles. This gives a rough background of the saga of :Russell-Jay: Gould, in my estimation this man is a living hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5HrrGUQeUQ&t=906s