Racial distancing

Will Williams

Racial distancing

Post by Will Williams » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:29 pm

"Gas lighting," "dog whistling," "virtue signaling," "gender diversity," "non-Hispanic White," etc., etc. "Intersectionality." Good grief! Why can't folks just say what they mean instead of using these silly terms?

With all the panic lately about the coronavirus I've been hearing the term "social distancing" a lot. It means keep your distance from other people if you don't want to get the flu. Duh!

So, with the acceptance of that term, why not start using "racial distancing" instead of racial separation, if racial separation offends the sensibilities of some dunce?
:D
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Racial distancing

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:32 pm

Forget racial distancing, a total racial divorcing needs to take place. The non-Whites can keep their mongrel offspring on another continent, we Whites will take this one (North America), Europe/parts of Asia, and Australia.

Oh, and No alimony. No negro support. No "visitation" on weekends.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:43 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:32 pm
Forget racial distancing, a total racial divorcing needs to take place. The non-Whites can keep their mongrel offspring on another continent, we Whites will take this one (North America), Europe/parts of Asia, and Australia.

I meant "racial distancing" as a take-off on all this "social distancing" I've been hearing about lately, advised during this coronavirus panic
social distancing
Protecting the public health by separating communities so that people who are stricken by a contagious illness cannot pass it on to others who are not. It includes, e.g., having children stay out of school when they are ill; closing workplaces; postponing meetings; and avoiding large social or religious gatherings or sporting events. It is designed to stop the spread of epidemics or pandemics but is not as strict a limitation on social interaction as quarantine. Source: https://medical-dictionary.thefreedicti ... distancing
Racial divorce, or total geographical separation of racially responsible Whites from the rest of the rabble, comes later. :D No alimony, ie. no reparations.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:28 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:43 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:32 pm

I meant "racial distancing" as a take-off on all this "social distancing" I've been hearing about lately, advised during this coronavirus panic
social distancing
Protecting the public health by separating communities so that people who are stricken by a contagious illness cannot pass it on to others who are not. It includes, e.g., having children stay out of school when they are ill; closing workplaces; postponing meetings; and avoiding large social or religious gatherings or sporting events. It is designed to stop the spread of epidemics or pandemics but is not as strict a limitation on social interaction as quarantine. Source: https://medical-dictionary.thefreedicti ... distancing
Racial divorce, or total geographical separation of racially responsible Whites from the rest of the rabble, comes later. :D No alimony, ie. no reparations.
You're right, go for what's attainable now then move on to the next step.

I just want it all, I want it right now, and i won't shut up until I get it. Perhaps that's why there's so many fliering items in the local news. :lol:
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:59 am

Heard this morning on one of the Sunday news shows that Negroes are dying at a rate that's six times that Whites are dying from this Chinese virus.

All the more reason to practice racial distancing. :|

AngloSaxonJG

Post by AngloSaxonJG » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:37 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:43 pm
That would make a great flier. Just need a good graphic.

AngloSaxonJG

Post by AngloSaxonJG » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:24 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:59 am
Heard this morning on one of the Sunday news shows that Negroes are dying at a rate that's six times that Whites are dying from this Chinese virus.

All the more reason to practice racial distancing.
Attachments
1505494837605.jpg
1505494837605.jpg (12.31 KiB) Viewed 10686 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:09 pm

AngloSaxonJG wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:24 pm
Will Williams wrote:

All the more reason to practice racial distancing.
I like it. Good idea, ASJG. Spot-on graphic, too.

This "social distancing" crap will play out in the next month or so, then racial distancing must continue.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:16 pm

Will Williams wrote:

All the more reason to practice racial distancing. :|

I saw that as well. The news wanted to blame it on negroes being "less trustful" of hospitals and doctors, but we all know the reality is that the virus tends to be more lethal to people who are overweight, which is disproportionately the black community. I wonder if there is also a genetic marker that the virus latches onto just in negroes, much like Sickle Cell...

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri May 08, 2020 9:10 pm

Every NA member and supporter should have received the April NA BULLETIN by now since it was postmarked 1 May. The new sticker and new flier that were enclosed with each copy will be the subject of tomorrow morning's American Dissident Voices broadcast.

Two to an 8.5" x 11" page, preferably printed on medium card stock. Spread 'em around far and wide while they'r hot!

https://natall.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... scaled.jpg

Tip o' the hat to AngloSaxonJG for the original idea and to Kevin Strom for the graphic.