intersectionality

Will Williams

intersectionality

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:45 pm

Intersectionality
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/intersectionality
- the theory that the overlap of various social identities, as race, gender, sexuality, and class, contributes to the specific type of systemic oppression and discrimination experienced by an individual (often used attributively): Her paper uses a queer intersectionality approach.

Intersectionality
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/intersectionality
- the complex, cumulative way in which the effects of multiple forms of discrimination (such as racism, sexism, and classism) combine, overlap, or intersect especially in the experiences of marginalized individuals or groups.

Intersectionality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersectionality
Structural intersectionality deals with how non-white women experience domestic violence and rape in a manner qualitatively different than that of white women. Political intersectionality examines how laws and policies intended to increase equality have paradoxically decreased the visibility of violence against non-white women.

In-ter-sec-tion-al-i-ty - Defined by me:
Intersectionality is a seven syllable word construction with 17 letters, used mostly by anti-White queers and Colored people to make others think they are intelligent for using such a big word

YouTube explanation of intersectionality by an expert:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... IeL89Wz2EQ
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

StephenQuest

Re: intersectionality

Post by StephenQuest » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:00 pm

Pseudo-Intellectualism. Isn't it amazing how 100 I.Q. manipulates 70 I.Q.?

Will Williams

Re: intersectionality

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:48 pm

StephenQuest wrote:Pseudo-Intellectualism. Isn't it amazing how 100 I.Q. manipulates 70 I.Q.?
:lol:
Speaking of I.Q.s, I can picture Reverend Al Sharpton using words like pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis or aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic to soft soap his flock of retards from the left side of the Bell Curve into believing how smart he is.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ