White nationalist

Will Williams

White nationalist

Post by Will Williams » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:15 pm

by David Sims

A WHITE nationalist is someone who wants a national homeland for White people: i.e., a White country. He doesn’t want to harm persons of other races. He doesn’t want to enslave other races, either. He wants for Whites the same thing that the Jews have in Israel: a homeland, a place where his people govern themselves and control their own destiny, a place apart from persons of other races.

A White supremacist, on the other hand, is someone (else) who wants his own race to dominate, to control, to enslave other races.

Although both White nationalists and White supremacists are, in a sense, “White racists,” the nationalist has an entirely justified moral position, whereas the supremacist does not.

In regard to their relationship with other races, a nationalist is the opposite of a supremacist
...https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/04/wh ... defined/--
---

White nationalists are racial separatists -- geographical separatists -- not segregationists.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Colin

Re: White nationalist

Post by Colin » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:44 pm

Will Williams wrote:by David Sims

A WHITE nationalist is someone who wants a national homeland for White people: i.e., a White country. He doesn’t want to harm persons of other races. He doesn’t want to enslave other races, either. He wants for Whites the same thing that the Jews have in Israel: a homeland, a place where his people govern themselves and control their own destiny, a place apart from persons of other races.

A White supremacist, on the other hand, is someone (else) who wants his own race to dominate, to control, to enslave other races.

Although both White nationalists and White supremacists are, in a sense, “White racists,” the nationalist has an entirely justified moral position, whereas the supremacist does not.

In regard to their relationship with other races, a nationalist is the opposite of a supremacist
...https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/04/wh ... defined/--
---

White nationalists are racial separatists -- geographical separatists -- not segregationists.

You don't know how many times I have had this same discussion with family and friends. The schools and media push the "all racist are evil and want to enslave the world" narrative to the point that unaware people just spout it back with no thought about differences. Just like the all conservatives are racist bull.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:54 pm

Exactly. How can separatist-minded people -- Whites -- who are determined to be apart from other racially different type people, some who are entirely hostile and who constantly harp about how they are oppressed by the White separatists, how can those Whites be "supreme" over those from whom they are determined to be apart? That is illogical.

Our freedom to associate exclusively among our own kind to control our own destiny will be reclaimed. We will withdraw our consent to be forcefully integrated with those who claim we are their problem. Simple.

The April NA BULLETIN, which will be in the mail to members tomorrow, again reinforcing that fact and our will to be racially autonomous, as always. If it can't be conceived, it can't happen.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:57 am

"White nationalist" seems to be a simplistic definition to who we are in my opinion.

I've been asked by a (hostile) mestizo at a gun show where a nice spread of Alliance material and other books of interest to Whites generally was displayed if I was a "White nationalist" and considering who I was answering, I simply replied "yes" and just let it go at that. In his mind that's all he needed to understand anyway, I'm certain the only reason he wanted to knowI was to identify myself as his "enemy." As if it weren't already obvious! But there was no sense in going any farther than that with him, if you get my meaning.

Here among us Alliance members it's not as simple as that. We Cosmotheists expect a wholly Aryan society where there are no non-Whites (a White nation), but we're so much more than that. We seek a progressive order based on improving and expanding our stock, building new and never-before-seen institutions that are far more disciplined to the tasks at hand (all towards achieving the Creator's purpose, and all that entails), and self-development into the best instruments of the Creator's purpose as we can become. Most here know this, but I'm writing this with newcomers in mind.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:36 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:"White nationalist" seems to be a simplistic definition to who we are in my opinion.
When dealing with the unlearned we sometimes need to keep it simple. We can get into the deeper aspects of our beliefs as they start learning.