It's not alright

Will Williams

It's not alright

Post by Will Williams » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:01 am

In another thread, put up today, I see this: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4000
---

...About 100 fliers reading “It’s alright to be white along with messages including “Save the white race” and “You have no reason to say ‘sorry’ because you’re nature’s finest” were discovered on the campus of John A. Logan College (JALC) last week. They bear the logo of The Creativity Alliance, otherwise known as the Church of Creativity, a white nationalist group that’s been listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. :o

Actually...

It's either all right, or all wrong. Maybe they're confusing all right with already? At least that's what I was taught in the fourth grade.

We capitalize the word White, also, when referring to White people. It's different when describing white snow or a white piece of paper.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: It's not alright

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:35 pm

Will Williams wrote:In another thread, put up today, I see this: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4000
---

...About 100 fliers reading “It’s alright to be white along with messages including “Save the white race” and “You have no reason to say ‘sorry’ because you’re nature’s finest” were discovered on the campus of John A. Logan College (JALC) last week. They bear the logo of The Creativity Alliance, otherwise known as the Church of Creativity, a white nationalist group that’s been listed as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center. :o

Actually...

It's either all right, or all wrong. Maybe they're confusing all right with already? At least that's what I was taught in the fourth grade.

We capitalize the word White, also, when referring to White people. It's different when describing white snow or a white piece of paper.
A disturbing number of articles in the 'White activism in the news' thread are not capitalizing the W in White yet do so for Blacks, 'African Americans,' 'Hispanics,' and so on. Subtle dehumanization of Whites.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 05, 2019 11:00 am

Limiting discussion to this topic title, I found this again in another WB thread, page 6: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4000&start=50The form

Here are a couple of expert opinions found in a 'Net search on all right v. alright:
---

Alright is a one-word spelling of the phrase all right. Alright is commonly used in written dialogue and informal writing, but all right is the only acceptable form in edited writing. Basically, it is not all right to use alright in standard English.
---
The biggest difference between all right and alright is that one (all right) is a commonly used phrase that’s been accepted by dictionaries and grammar stylebooks for ages, while the other (alright) technically isn’t, well, a word. Resources such as Garner’s Modern American Usage deem all right “the standard,” and make the case that the hybrid spelling alright should be totally avoided because it’s nothing more than a spelling mistake.

Lesson for the day: It's either all right or it is wrong.
;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun May 05, 2019 1:28 pm

All will be right when we are all White. ;)