Moral Cowardice

Will Williams

Moral Cowardice

Post by Will Williams » Fri May 18, 2018 11:49 am

Q: People can know what is right and even want to do what is right but still not act rightly. Why?

A: Because they are afraid. They lack the courage to support their convictions.

A classic example or moral cowardice was when in 1972 President Richard Nixon and Reverand Billy Graham were secretly recorded in the White House, agreeing privately that the Jew had a stranglehold on American media then that had to be broken if the nation was to survive. Nixon said about Jews: "You can't trust the bastards!" Both men were moral cowards for not saying publicly what they believed to be true and a mortal threat to the republic. They died being moral cowards for fear of the smear.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Moral Cowardice

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat May 19, 2018 12:44 am

The more people have to lose (job, marriage, family relationship, material comfort, "respectability" and so on) the more cowardly they are. Even those at the end of their lives who have little left to lose still won't speak up.

What will it take to get those who know what's wrecking our race to "come out of the closet" and do what's right? The only thing I can think of is to be an example of the kind of people we need and conduct outreach activities and put thoughts about fear out of my mind. There doesn't seem to be any other way to inspire others to be courageous except by doing what needs to be done--alone if need be.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.