Pungent

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 13, 2018 8:35 am

Pungent - a: causing a sharp or irritating sensation; especially : acrid
b : having an intense flavor or odor
---

Nigerian woman kicked off United flight after white
man complained she was ‘pungent,’ suit says

By Kristine Phillips May 12

An African woman and her children were kicked off a United Airlines flight after a fellow passenger complained that she had a “pungent” odor, according to a racial discrimination lawsuit filed against the company.

The incident involving the passenger, a white male, happened two years ago, when Queen Obioma, a Nigerian citizen, and her two children were boarding a flight from Houston to San Francisco. The family had flown from Lagos, Nigeria, and were on the second leg of a three-flight journey to Ontario, Canada.

Obioma saw that the other passenger had sat in her assigned seat in the business-class cabin, according to the lawsuit, which was filed Friday in federal court in Houston. The passenger refused to move, so a flight crew member, instead, asked Obioma to sit elsewhere in business class.

Later, before takeoff, Obioma went to use the bathroom. On her way back to her seat, the same passenger was standing in the aisle and blocking her from getting to her seat, the lawsuit says. She said “excuse me” three times, but was ignored. After several minutes, Obioma managed to squeeze her way to her seat...
---
More here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr- ... suit-says/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Re: Pungent

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am

I received a complaint from a Stormfront board member for deleting his post/thread on this.
A member since 2003 who should know the posting rules by now so what was his thread title?
Smelly coon tossed off airliner

I replied to his whining that he could've titled it Stinky Negro or Smelly black and he should known better.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.