While studying Black's Law Dictionary, 3rd ed.

Jim Mathias

While studying Black's Law Dictionary, 3rd ed.

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:14 am

Call me weird, but sometimes I find leafing through a dictionary to be an interesting pastime. Recently, a friend had given me a CD with Black's 3rd, which was published around the 1930s I believe. As some of you well know, subsequent books have been 'revised' to pull out entries deemed 'politically incorrect' so as to dumb down future generations as to their history and so I find these older editions to be very enlightening.

From the entry entitled "Burying Alive" I found this:
BURYING ALIVE
In English law. The ancient punishment of sodomites, and those who contracted with Jews. Fleta, lib. 1, c. 27,
Considering how sodomy and dealing with Jews has only become popular in the past 100 years or so, it appears the ancient punishment was highly effective at deterring those particular crimes for a long period of time.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Re: While studying Black's Law Dictionary, 3rd ed.

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:16 am

Oh, and in case you'd like to do a bit of studying yourself, here's an online version of Black's, 2nd ed. https://thelawdictionary.org/
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Re: While studying Black's Law Dictionary, 3rd ed.

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:42 am

It's been suggested that our race so effectively kept our stock improving upward because we would systematically hang the lower class. Personally, I think positive eugenics would keep us a little more solidly on the moral high ground, but we've always had the right idea about what should happen to those who pull us down.