Steatopygia

Will Williams

Steatopygia

Post by Will Williams » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:10 pm

Steatopygia (/ˌstiːætəˈpɪdʒiə, stiˌæ-, ˌstiːə-, -toʊ-, -ˈpiː-, -ˈpaɪ-, -dʒə/; from the Greek στέαρ stéar, "tallow" and πυγή pugḗ, "rump") is the state of having substantial levels of tissue on the buttocks and thighs.

This deposit of fat is not confined to the gluteal regions, but extends to the outside and front of the thighs, forming a thick layer reaching sometimes to the knee. This curious development constitutes a racial characteristic of the Bushmen It is specially a feature of the women, but it occurs in a less degree in the males. It is also common among the Hottentots, and has been noted among the pygmies of Central Africa. In women it is regarded among them as a beauty

Bubble-buttedness in Negroes: proof that race is more than a paint job.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Steatopygia

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:19 pm

Steatopygia is too hard for me to pronounce. Maybe I'll just start calling it "Congo caboose." :lol: :lol:

Michael

Post by Michael » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:49 pm

Haha.
What about Kim Kardashian.
What a class act!
Haha
Attachments
Kim-Break-The-Internet1.jpg
Kim-Break-The-Internet1.jpg (35.67 KiB) Viewed 12454 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:07 pm

Kardashian's momma is White, I believe; her biological daddy was Armenian, and her stepdaddy is a woman??? That's weird enough but she shouldn't have inherited the steatopygia gene from any of that. Doesn't that big-butted slut prefer Negro men for her partners? Maybe steatopygia is sexually transmitted? Maybe O.J. Simpson is her real daddy?

She certainly looks to be proud of her rear end. Such is American "culture" in 2016.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ