pusillanimous

Will Williams

pusillanimous

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:07 pm

pusillanimous - adjective
pu·​sil·​lan·​i·​mous | \ˌpyü-sə-ˈla-nə-məs also ˌpyü-zə- \
Definition : lacking courage and resolution : marked by contemptible timidity

That's the word that came to me that describes alleged "racist" congressional politician Steve King's "walking back" of his earlier remarks that "White nationalalism is OK; what's the big deal?"

---

Noted Racist Steve King: ‘It’s Not About Race’
The Republican congressman from Iowa doesn’t understand why people are offended by white supremacy

... “White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”
[...]
King tried to walk back the comments later on Thursday. “Today, the New York Times is suggesting that I am an advocate for white nationalism and white supremacy,” he wrote. “I want to make one thing abundantly clear; I reject those labels and the evil ideology that they define.” He went on to write that he is “simply a Nationalist” and that “it’s not about race.”
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... ce-777255/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: pusillanimous

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:15 pm

Maybe I have pusillanimous confused with pussified?

pus·si·fy - verb
po͝osəˌfī
past tense: pussified; past participle: pussified; adjective: pussified
Defintion: to weaken or emasculate.
Used in sentence: "what a bunch of pussified wimps"
Steve "I'm not racist" King
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:38 am

Will Williams wrote: Defintion: to weaken or emasculate.
Used in sentence: "what a bunch of pussified wimps"
Pussywhipped?
59098.JPG
59098.JPG (73.46 KiB) Viewed 6280 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:53 am

We probably ought to stick with pusillanimous when referring to Representative King and his congressional colleagues, Wade. It's a great word to describe their cowardice in matters of race.