The Poisonous Impact of Emile Durkheim

Franco

Post by Franco » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:52 pm

(Above: Durkheim).

The Jew, Emile Durkheim (1858-1917; he was the godfather of sociology) almost single-handedly legitimized the ridiculous soft sciences (there are now 45 subfields of sociology today, e.g., Sociology of immigration, Sociology of human consciousness, Sociology of religion‎; Harvard offers 18 different Sociology courses).

Hard (i.e., real) Sciences include:

Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Mathematics
Astronomy

--

Soft (i.e., fake/semi-fake) Sciences. Lots of Blacks have degrees in the soft sciences, but never in physics. Any idiot can get a degree in psychology:

Sociology
Psychology
Philosophy
Political Science
Feminist Studies
LGBTQ Studies
Art
Almost anything in the Humanities

--------------------------

RCavallius

Re: The Poisonous Impact of Emile Durkheim

Post by RCavallius » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:04 pm

Franco wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:52 pm

Soft (i.e., fake/semi-fake) Sciences. Lots of Blacks have degrees in the soft sciences, but never in physics. Any idiot can get a degree in psychology:

Sociology
Psychology
Philosophy
Political Science
Feminist Studies
LGBTQ Studies
Art
Almost anything in the Humanities

--------------------------
Any idiot like Richard Lynn, J. P. Rushton, or Arthur Jensen? Which world are you living in, Franco? Psychology is one of the most important disciplines for us to study. Without a solid understanding of psychology, one cannot totally grasp racial realities.

It is true that there is a lot of "soft" psychology out there, but much of it is also intertwined with neuroscience, genetics, etc. If you read up on behavioral genetics, evolutionary psychology, sociobiology, and so on, you will see that many good psychologists have rooted their theses in biological observations which are every bit as "hard" as physics.

With that said, though, it is a well-known fact that the environment plays a role in development, so to discount social psychology would also be a mistake. The problem with most social psychology is that, as a discipline, it's been largely taken over by liberals, so they color their works with a leftist political slant. But, social psychology itself is actually quite fascinating and completely worthy of our study. It may not be "hard" science, but, like I said, other branches of psychology are, and the men who have done pioneering work in those fields and whose writings have given us a better understanding of why we must fight for a new nation are anything but idiots, in my opinion.
H0216

Franco

Post by Franco » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:12 pm

Richard Lynn, J. P. Rushton, or Arthur Jensen

They got their degrees in the 1960s, before psychology, etc. was ruined by leftists and Jews.

-----------------------------

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:38 pm

Franco wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:12 pm

They got their degrees in the 1960s, before psychology, etc. was ruined by leftists and Jews.

-----------------------------
You're backpedaling Franco. If we are calling every vocation that is infested with Jews as "ruined" we may as well hang it up and call it a day. These are our sciences and I don't believe we should concede them to the enemy regardless of their influence at this time.

Steam-Powered

Post by Steam-Powered » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:01 am

Franco wrote:
Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:12 pm
They got their degrees in the 1960s
Exactly what year were all soft science ruined? According to you, the research conducted in the 80s and 90s, which validated racial differences in intelligence among races, are not to be trusted. Are you saying that blacks are as intelligent as Whites? That the evidence cited in numerous books such as The Bell Curve, isn't to be accepted as true? Or should I trust my colleagues with graduate degrees in psychology who participated in conducting the research demonstrating racial differences among various traits (impulsivity, intelligence, personality differences, IQ tests, etc.)? Should we discount the significant racial differences in violent crime because these statistics are tainted by individuals with degrees in public policy and forensic psychology? Where do YOU get your information on racial differences, Franco? You're throwing out the baby with the bathwater making blanket statements. Racial differences are a FACT, Franco, and current science confirms this self-evident truth. Yes, I wrote that "science" confirms racial differences. The reliability and validity of such testing is much less prone to error than in the past. We can generalize with more confidence than prior to the 60s with cutting-edge software.

It sounds like you aren't familiar with Dr. William Luther Pierce, nor have you listened to his broadcasts. He made it clear that the hard sciences, which you claim haven't been tainted by Jews, WERE in fact tainted by Jewish influence when he taught graduate level physics courses. Same today with mathmatics (1+1 not necessarily = 2). George Lincoln Rockwell cites numerous psychologists and studies in his books, studies which have been replicated in recent years. Should we not trust Commander Rockwell's judgment regarding the validity of intelligence tests? Whose side are you on, Franco?

I recommend that you familarize yourself with Dr. Pierce by purchasing The Power of Truth series available on Cosmotheist Books:
https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product-category/cds/

Franco

Post by Franco » Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:30 am

Steam-Powered wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:01 am

It sounds like you aren't familiar with Dr. William Luther Pierce, nor have you listened to his broadcasts. He made it clear that the hard sciences, which you claim haven't been tainted by Jews, WERE in fact tainted by Jewish influence when he taught graduate level physics courses. Same today with mathmatics (1+1 not necessarily = 2). George Lincoln Rockwell cites numerous psychologists and studies in his books, studies which have been replicated in recent years. Should we not trust Commander Rockwell's judgment regarding the validity of intelligence tests? Whose side are you on, Franco?

I am very familiar with Dr. Pierce. He is my guru. Everyone needs a guru, and he is mine. :D

Grade inflation and Affirmative Action destroyed higher education beginning in the late 1960s. Anthropology was already Jewed by then, as one anthropologist told me (although he didn't use the word "Jew"). We must assume that Sociology was already Jewed by then as well, ditto most of the Humanities (trivia: my Political Science teacher was a Jew, but he was actually rather reasonable, much to my surprise).

I was simply making a point about Durkheim and the soft sciences. My statement remains true: any idiot can get a degree in a soft science today (due to grade inflation and Affirmative Action). Look at all the "professors of gender studies" today. Many of them are dumb mulatto Marxists who can't use proper syntax.

---------------------------

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:44 am

Franco wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:30 am
I was simply making a point about Durkheim and the soft sciences. My statement remains true: any idiot can get a degree in a soft science today (due to grade inflation and Affirmative Action). Look at all the "professors of gender studies" today. Many of them are dumb mulatto Marxists who can't use proper syntax.
You might be right that it is easier to get a degree in those fields, but I disagree that you are right about everything else... Which was my point. BTW, those soft sciences aren't "fake" as you stated.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:46 pm

Franco wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:30 am

I am very familiar with Dr. Pierce. He is my guru. Everyone needs a guru, and he is mine. :D
You are kind of a smartass, Franco.

Merriam-Webster defines guru as "a personal religious teacher and spiritual guide in Hinduism." Is that what you learned from Pierce? He was a teacher, all right, and a spiritual guide, but in Cosmotheism, not Hinduism. We followers of Dr. Pierce prefer the word mentor to describe his relationship to us over your word. He would never have described himself to anyone as a guru. He preferred teacher.

Grade inflation and Affirmative Action destroyed higher education beginning in the late 1960s. Anthropology was already Jewed by then, as one anthropologist told me (although he didn't use the word "Jew").
Physical anthropology is not a soft science. It became soft when it transitioned to cultural anthropology under the Jew Boas, decades prior to the 1960s.: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4381 Mr. Francis doesn't use the word Jew to describe Boas -- or Marx or Freud, for that matter -- but Pierce did and those of us in the Alliance do because it's important that our people get the full picture of how they've been Jewed.[/size]
by Sam Francis

... Franz Boas, often called the grandfather of modern anthropology and a pioneer pusher of the idea that race is not a very meaningful concept, merely a “social construct” not found in nature, probably ranks with Karl Marx and Sigmund Freud as one of the most influential thinkers of the modern age. As a Columbia professor from 1899 to 1942, he virtually created modern anthropology, and the students he trained—among them, Margaret Mead and some of the most famous names in the field—dominated the discipline until only a few years ago.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Franco

Post by Franco » Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:07 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:46 pm

You are kind of a smartass, Franco.

Merriam-Webster defines guru as "a personal religious teacher and spiritual guide in Hinduism." Is that what you learned from Pierce? He was a teacher, all right, and a spiritual guide, but in Cosmotheism, not Hinduism. We followers of Dr. Pierce prefer the word mentor to describe his relationship to us over your word. He would never have described himself to anyone as a guru. He preferred teacher.

Physical anthropology is not a soft science.

I did not say it (physical anthropology) was a soft science. And I would not.

"Guru" is my loose term. You want "teacher"? Okay, Dr. Pierce is my teacher.

Smartass? Me?? You only dislike me because I'm long associated with VNN/VNNF. Well, I don't own VNN/VNNF. In fact, I'm not even a mod at VNNF anymore. Just a "citizen" there now.

----------------------------

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:35 pm

Franco wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:07 pm
I did not say it (physical anthropology) was a soft science. And I would not.

"Guru" is my loose term. You want "teacher"? Okay, Dr. Pierce is my teacher.

Smartass? Me?? You only dislike me because I'm long associated with VNN/VNNF. Well, I don't own VNN/VNNF. In fact, I'm not even a mod at VNNF anymore. Just a "citizen" there now.
Linder has been an enemy of our Alliance for years. I know why but we won't get into that. Let's leave it at he doesn't exist.

His ongoing, reprehensible unauthorized use of NA's copyright-protected material to promote himself has guaranteed that he will remain persona non grata. You attempted to promote his site here. That and the fact that you are argumentative, and that then you backtrack when your arguments are shot down is why I don't care for you, Franco,

You are not Alliance material. I do not understand why you keep coming back to our tiny little NA forum. You like Dr. Pierce's teachings, but I can tell you that he would not like you. You are not a team player. Maybe that's why you can't even play on Linder's team anymore.

It's best you leave WhiteBiocentrism.com now and find a more suitable place to spread your vast wisdom.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ