The Poisonous Impact of Emile Durkheim

Franco

Re: The Poisonous Impact of Emile Durkheim

Post by Franco » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:55 pm

Wait, wait, I never, ever run away. I don't run. Let's air any "dirty laundry." Fairly and politely, of course. I never "run" from an "adversary." Although I have no personal beef with you. Even though you "drew first blood." I don't even know you. Why would I have a beef with you if I don't even know you?
Linder has been an enemy of our Alliance for years. I know why but we won't get into that.
This is big news to me. An enemy of NA? Why? Pierce's NA? Or, you're NA? Which NA do you mean?

And when did I promote VNN here? With a link? That's hardly "promoting" it. It's a database. I link to lots of databases. Backtracking? I don't. Context is vital. I use past and present facts for context. That doesn't mean I'm "backtracking."

On a list of troublemakers at this forum, I rank VERY low. Admit that.

--------------------------

Franco

Post by Franco » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:33 pm

You wanna talk "a forum disruptor"?? Here's one: Robert Torres.

I'm peaches and cream, man.

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=566624

------------------------

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jun 04, 2022 7:55 pm

Franco wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:55 pm
Wait, wait, I never, ever run away. I don't run. Let's air any "dirty laundry." Fairly and politely, of course. I never "run" from an "adversary." Although I have no personal beef with you. Even though you "drew first blood." I don't even know you. Why would I have a beef with you if I don't even know you?
Linder has been an enemy of our Alliance for years. I know why but we won't get into that.
This is big news to me. An enemy of NA? Why? Pierce's NA? Or, you're NA? Which NA do you mean?

And when did I promote VNN here? With a link? That's hardly "promoting" it. It's a database. I link to lots of databases. Backtracking? I don't. Context is vital. I use past and present facts for context. That doesn't mean I'm "backtracking."

On a list of troublemakers at this forum, I rank VERY low. Admit that.
We do not need any troublemakers here, even those low-ranked ones like you admit you are. I will not be arguing with you and I won't be admitting whatever it is you wish I'd admit.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Franco

Post by Franco » Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:19 pm

Okay, let's get down to business.

I once heard Alex say that the NA "was a book club on a hill." Is that the issue you have with him?

For the record, and the whole world can see this, I don't care: I have NO complaints about Dr. Pierce's "book club" methods. He did the best he could within the confines of what he had to work with (i.e., limited funds, limited manpower, etc.). I liked and I support Dr. Pierce. Always will.

Any issues you have with Alex, you'll have to iron them out with him. My "tenure" with VNN ended recently, although I still post at VNNF daily.

------------------------------

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:39 pm

Franco wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:19 pm

I once heard Alex say that the NA "was a book club on a hill." Is that the issue you have with him?

For the record, and the whole world can see this, I don't care: I have NO complaints about Dr. Pierce's "book club" methods. He did the best he could within the confines of what he had to work with (i.e., limited funds, limited manpower, etc.). I liked and I support Dr. Pierce. Always will.

Any issues you have with Alex, you'll have to iron them out with him. My "tenure" with VNN ended recently, although I still post at VNNF daily.

Franco, you're too argumentative among other things I find unsavory. I'm banning you.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:08 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:39 pm
Franco wrote:

Franco, you're too argumentative among other things I find unsavory. I'm banning you.
Oh no! Whatever will we do without Franco?

Steam-Powered

Post by Steam-Powered » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:10 am

Franco wrote:

My "tenure" with VNN ended recently, although I still post at VNNF daily.
Being involved, in any manner whatsoever, with VNN and/or VNNF speaks volumes about one's values, morals, and character. Chairman Will summed it up concisely: not Alliance material.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:44 am

Riley wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:08 am
Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:39 pm
Franco wrote:

Oh no! Whatever will we do without Franco?
We'll be fine, so will Franco. Moving on is best for the both of us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:34 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:10 am
Franco wrote:

My "tenure" with VNN ended recently, although I still post at VNNF daily.
Being involved, in any manner whatsoever, with VNN and/or VNNF speaks volumes about one's values, morals, and character. Chairman Will summed it up concisely: not Alliance material.
Pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is the VNN?
H0195