The Revolutionary Model of Dr. William L. Pierce

Jim Mathias

The Revolutionary Model of Dr. William L. Pierce

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:26 am

While this view of the National Alliance (NA) and Dr. Pierce's (WLP) vision and actions at developing the NA were brought along in a scholarly manner, it is marred by equating our Path with "terrorism." I would imagine that because these researchers have to write with an eye towards winning and retaining future government grants, making sure challengers to the System's power are sufficiently demonized ensure they get their money.

Otherwise, it appears to be a credible assessment of what WLP had founded and what the NA continues on today.

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... m_L_Pierce

Credit to Goyim123 for finding this and passing it along to me.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Re: The Revolutionary Model of Dr. William L. Pierce

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:43 am

Thank you, Jim and Goyim for finding this and bringing it to our attention. I'll be printing it out for closer inspection and it may find a place next to "Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds", should it pass muster.

Jim Mathias

Re: The Revolutionary Model of Dr. William L. Pierce

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:13 am

I'll revisit it again soon to get a better understanding of what government-paid analysts have said about us. This whole "terrorism" theme aimed at us is
lately being ratcheted up in the Jews' propaganda organs in order to instigate government violence against Whites generally and revolutionary organization such as ours specifically as we are going the "hearts and minds" route only.

This analysis could've been placed here to show how the National Alliance is seen by the government here:
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=4378
But since it deals in large part with Dr. Pierce as central to the topic, I felt it best placed in the section named for him for purposes of educating ourselves as to our overall views and goals.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.