Students bullied and harassed by other races

nexus232

Students bullied and harassed by other races

Post by nexus232 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:27 pm

I recently moved from Colorado where my 11 year old daughter was constantly harassed by Mexicans and others from south of the border. She was one of three white children in her class of twenty-seven. Now we live in New Jersey where she is still in the minority, the only difference being that the majority of the kids are black. She is currently being bullied by a group of black males and she school has done nothing about it. It is summer now and her main bully was harassing her so bad on instagram that she wrote a suicide note. We let the bully's older sister know what was going on and it has put a stop to the harassment for now. I fear that the problem will eventually become worse once the new school year starts. I do not know what I can do if that happens.

Jim Mathias

Re: Students bullied and harassed by other races

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:58 am

nexus232 wrote:I recently moved from Colorado where my 11 year old daughter was constantly harassed by Mexicans and others from south of the border. She was one of three white children in her class of twenty-seven. Now we live in New Jersey where she is still in the minority, the only difference being that the majority of the kids are black. She is currently being bullied by a group of black males and she school has done nothing about it. It is summer now and her main bully was harassing her so bad on instagram that she wrote a suicide note. We let the bully's older sister know what was going on and it has put a stop to the harassment for now. I fear that the problem will eventually become worse once the new school year starts. I do not know what I can do if that happens.
Homeschool. If the state doesn't permit this, then move. A future for White children means doing whatever is necessary to safeguard the ones we already have.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnGibson

Post by JohnGibson » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:40 pm

One of my clients via my employment is a school district. I was required to enter the school district recently and kept remarking to myself how the entire institution resembled a prison. The walls were gray concrete bricks. The loud speaker shouted orders for the student to march in line from one class to another. I saw on the wall a poster for a 'Social Justice Workshop'. It struck me as a political camp. It was a very disheartening experience.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:20 pm

I know NJ allows home schooling since my wife's cousin's grandchildren (they would be my wife's 1st cousins twice removed) are home schooled.
If you can't do that by all means look into sending her to parochial school - it doesn't matter if you're not Catholic - and you know she'll get an excellent education.
Having lived way too long in NJ myself it's an awful state to have moved to - way over taxed (my one friend retired w/ $22K year pension - his property tax alone is $11K a year so he's working part time just to pay that tax) on real estate, state income tax, vehicle registrations, the roads are at a standstill during rush hours, too much noise, too many people, too many non-English speaking people, absolutely insane firearm laws so other than you had to move there for work I think I would've stuck with Colorado, it has to be whiter.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

goyim123

Post by goyim123 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:22 pm

I have had this problem in lower and middle school. It is a shame what happens to White children in the schools. I would use this opportunity to educate your daughter on the dangers of other races.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:51 pm

goyim123 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:22 pm
I have had this problem in lower and middle school. It is a shame what happens to White children in the schools. I would use this opportunity to educate your daughter on the dangers of other races.
I'd say you and others like nexus232's daughter are getting an education by hard experience. A goal of the National Alliance is to build our own institutions necessary to serve our people and the education of children is one of them. It would be great if we could move sooner rather than later on making this a reality and give White parents, especially the Cosmotheistically-oriented ones the chance to do so. It appears we ought to live in close proximity to each other to begin that process....
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

goyim123

Post by goyim123 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:54 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:51 pm
goyim123 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:22 pm
I'd say you and others like nexus232's daughter are getting an education by hard experience. A goal of the National Alliance is to build our own institutions necessary to serve our people and the education of children is one of them. It would be great if we could move sooner rather than later on making this a reality and give White parents, especially the Cosmotheistically-oriented ones the chance to do so. It appears we ought to live in close proximity to each other to begin that process....
I'm the only Cosmotheist in my family. I don't think my parents will abandon Christianity. It is quite tough to deal with but when I have children, they will be the first generation to be raised in this faith. This means they won't get Baptisms or Christened, they won't go to Church on Sundays. It does feel a bit odd but this is what has to happen because what has the Church done for our race.