The last White leaving California please turn out the lights

Will Williams

Re: The last White leaving California please turn out the lights

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:28 am

RCavallius wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:54 am
I like to call California "the trenches," Chairman. It is every bit as horrible as it seems. Here in my area, homeless bums have taken over large swaths of the city and simply pitch tents and makeshift shelters anywhere they please. And there are all sorts of liberal idiots who think men should marry each other and race is a social construct.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

With that said, however, I also see potential for Alliance-building here, as I've mentioned to you before. There are still some Whites around here with good heads on their shoulders, and I think the fact that things are going so far down the tubes is making them more open to our message. It has already become nearly impossible for conservatives to win elections in this state. That helps me in my discussions, as I provide an alternative solution. I don't plan on leaving California anytime soon (I can't right now, anyway), despite my selfish desire to move to a Whiter place like Tennessee.

My plan for the foreseeable future is to stay here, in the trenches, and BE THE ANSWER for those of my people who are looking for one but can't seem to find it. It is much easier for us to reach the good Whites of this state if some of us are here in the state ourselves. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like the Alliance should have a presence in places like California for exactly this reason. We need a dual approach of community-building a la Tennessee and West Virginia, and Unit building throughout the United States, if we are to maximize our gains.

Then, on a more personal note, I am hesitant to leave the state because it seems contrary to my warrior nature. I'm not going to run from these alien hordes unless it becomes absolutely clear that retreat is the wisest choice. (I'm stubborn, but I'm not stupid.) I want to stay and fight, and maybe I can inspire others around me to stand up and fight, too (proverbially, not with illegal violence). If I can't make any significant progress for the Alliance within the next two or three years, I will reconsider my plan and explore other options.

What do you think?
I think you will have an uphill fight in California, but applaud you for taking our message of hope to your fellow White Californians while you still can.

I may put this in the June Alliance BULLETIN for the benefit of other members and supporters in good standing.

As far as your considering other options if and when that time comes, the Alliance offers some to members that are in more agreeable surroundings, as you know.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ