$57,000 per year to get your White child abused

Jim Mathias

$57,000 per year to get your White child abused

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:40 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/spenc ... li=BBnb7Kz
Spence Parent Pulls Daughter From $57K a Year Private School Over Video 'Humiliating' White Women
Cammy Pedroja 4 hrs ago {15 June 2021}

The Spence School in New York City has garnered attention Tuesday after an angry parent removed her daughter and wrote a scathing letter to the school following an episode in which her daughter was shown a video the parent said was "humiliating" to white women.

The letter, written June 11 by Gabriela Baron, a 1989 graduate, former trustee, and, up until recently, a parent at the school, said her daughter's history class was forced to watch a video that "exemplifie[d] hate speech against white women," at one point showing them "tarred and feathered."

In the letter, Baron highlights the fact she is a "first-gen" Cuban American daughter of immigrants and has given "thousands of hours and significant amounts of money to Spence."

The letter gained national attention Tuesday when conservative journalist Megyn Kelly tweeted it out with a message saying a "grossly racist episode attacking white women was forced on girls in class on last day of school," adding she had just pulled her own daughter from the school following its "growing far-left indoctrination."

(Another) Spence parent pulls her kid after grossly racist episode attacking white women is forced on girls in class on last day of school. We just left this school bc of its growing far-left indoctrination. This is a place we've loved-breaks my heart they're doing this. pic.twitter.com/DLEMMCvPUa
— Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) June 15, 2021

The Spence School is an elite private girls' K-12 on the Upper East Side of NYC that charges more than $57,000 in yearly tuition.

"Over the last several years my husband and I have grown increasingly concerned about certain trends at Spence," Baron wrote "including what we believe is a de-emphasis of academic rigor and a single-minded focus on race, diversity and inclusion that is now driving the School and everything that goes on within its walls."

The video in question included most of the pilot episode of Showtime's new series, Ziwe, featuring the up-and-coming 29-year-old comedian, Ziwe Fumudoh, though some minor sexual content was apparently not shown to the students, according to Baron's letter.

What Baron called "The blatantly racist video," featured segments with Fran Lebowitz, Gloria Steinem, and several white women named Karen.

At one point Ziwe asked Lebowitz, "What percentage of white women do you hate? And there is a right answer." This was soon after she had shown the statistic that 55 percent of white women had voted for former President Donald Trump in the last election.

Ziwe asked Steinem how many black friends she has. She gave the Karens all temporary tattoos reading "Karen & Proud," after she read the Urbandictionary.com definition of a "Karen," including the phrase "obnoxious, angry and entitled, often racist, white women."

Baron's letter ended by saying "Spence needs to do better than this and I believe that the family of every student in that class is owed an apology from the school. Racism is racism."

The Spence School faced similar criticism from angry parents in 2020 when Billionaire John Paulson wrote an angry letter bemoaning "anti-white indoctrination."

Newsweek reached out to Gabriela Baron for comment.
Was Miss or Mrs. Baron was named by this despicably Jewish media outlet in order to publicly humiliate her?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Re: $57,000 per year to get your White child abused

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:44 am

So, the "conservative" "Karen," Megyn Kelly (read: an "obnoxious, angry and entitled, often racist, white wom[a]n.") :roll:, has her child enrolled in this pricy NY school along with the Cuban Baron's, and they are complaining about the Jewesses Liebowitz and Steinheim influencing their children with anti-White female propaganda.

This is news? No, this is simply the state of education in New York City. Imagine what the minority-White public schools there must be like. What self-respecting White parent would even enroll her child in such a school?

Check out this bimbo "journalist" blowing the whistle on her Jew and other non-White bosses at the FOX News affiliate in Houston, without mentioning Jews or other non-Whites, -- just whining about putting the "(((corporate narrative)))" ahead of the station's viewers' needs. What self-respecting Houstonian would watch this channel's "news?"

https://youtu.be/N4sNoKJqj7k
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Supremely White

Re: $57,000 per year to get your White child abused

Post by Supremely White » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:51 am

Jew York’s upper east side. ‘Nuff said.

I know this is about a K-12 institution, but my father kicked me out during 11th grade because I had no plans for college. I was just trying to get through high school and he was sabotaging the 1/2 credit of science I needed in order to graduate, by not letting me use his manual typewriter required for the chemistry class lab reports. The school should’ve either furnished typewriters or at least given partial credit for written lab reports. Yes, it was a small all White private Christian school, no jews to worry about.
The irony was that the s.o.b. was a chemist himself.

Well, I’m so glad that I did what was right for me: seeking employment and paying rent, then a mortgage. And not delaying adulthood by being stuck in a classroom getting further brainwashed into hating my own race.
Hitler was right.