A Remembrance on Veterans Day

Will Williams

A Remembrance on Veterans Day

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:14 pm

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Re: A Remembrance on Veterans Day

Post by RCavallius » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:47 pm

:lol:
H0216

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:06 pm

So, tomorrow, 11 November, 2023, Americans recognize as Veterans Day, but until 1954 it was known as Armistice Day, officially recognizing the armistice agreement that ended WWI on Nov. 11, 1918. Even though WWI was hopefully termed “the war to end all wars,” it was anything but. By 1954 Americans had served in both WWII and the Korean War. Armistice Day was changed to Veterans Day on June 1, 1954.

It is a federal holiday for some, so enjoy the day off if you get it.

My local paper here in Upper East Tennessee, The Tomahawk, celebrates local military veterans' service this week. I was honored for mine and the little ad they ran even included our National Alliance Website address. :D

A quote I just found over at the Counter-Current.com site sums up my feelings about young, racially conscious Whites serving in the military today. Don't do it:
When the regime thinks it is strong, it silences, intimidates, doxes, and replaces White men. It even imprisons them in sham legal proceedings. But then when they feel vulnerable, they beg those same White men to die in foreign wars for their Israeli masters.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:49 pm

The add looks great Chairman, very nice photo of yourself. Hopefully it will inspire Whites to check out the Alliance’s website and join our cause. Along with choosing to serve their race instead of a government that hates us.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:01 am

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:49 pm
The add looks great Chairman, very nice photo of yourself. Hopefully it will inspire Whites to check out the Alliance’s website and join our cause. Along with choosing to serve their race instead of a government that hates us.
Thanks, Dillon. The fellow at The Tomahawk had no idea what www.natall.com is when he took the ad. Not many of my neighbors will click on it, but a few of the more curious ones will, especially those who recognize me. I submitted a letter to the editor, if published in tomorrow's edition, will stir the pot some more. If not, we'll publish it on our site as "a letter to the editor that The Tomahawk would not publish."

A well-written letter to the editor of a print periodical is an effective way to promote our Alliance, if members will just do it. Print media have been supplanted by the Internet and social media for the most part, but there are still many small newspapers around, and, as the saying goes, "controversy sells papers."

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:11 pm

That is a great idea, Chairman. After work I will format a letter to send to local newspapers. I will send it over to you for approval whenever I get the chance.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:19 pm

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:11 pm
That is a great idea, Chairman. After work I will format a letter to send to local newspapers. I will send it over to you for approval whenever I get the chance.
I am so proud of you, Dillon. I'm pleased to advise and help you with the letter.

Though you are only 18 and joined NA this year when you became age-eligible, you have become a model member, meeting with other members in your area and participating in activism to advance our Alliance. It was your initiative to have these popular NA patches manufactured that we now offer, here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/n ... e-patches/

You also helped to have us produce this new bumper sticker:

I received your monthly dues today in the mail and note that beginning this month you have increased them from the minimum of $20 per month to $50! By that you set an example for older members who continue to pledge the minimum. Thank you I'll be sure to mention this for them to consider in the November NA BULLETIN.

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:36 pm

Thank you Chairman.I am honored by your words. I try and do everything I can for the NA. I feel that is I don’t I am not only betraying myself and what I hold dear, but also my race and the Alliance itself.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:51 am

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:36 pm
Thank you Chairman.I am honored by your words. I try and do everything I can for the NA. I feel that is I don’t I am not only betraying myself and what I hold dear, but also my race and the Alliance itself.
Writing letters to editors of local papers is still an effective way to reach some of one's neighbors other than through social media.

The letter should be concise and well-written and can address a controversial subject and doesn't have to mention the National Alliance. Once a good editor comes to appreciate a levelheaded letter writer, he may even follow the idiom, "controversy sells papers," and allow mention of NA later from that writer. If he doesn't approve of a well-written, concise letter, like mine, however, and censors it, then we can and will publish it here on our own site, like here, https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/11/ch ... t-publish/

The Tomahawk is the newspaper of record for Johnson County, Tennessee, where the National Alliance, a 50-year-old organization, is headquartered. We're not that easy to silence. :D