VFW magazine

A_whytt_mann

Re: VFW magazine

Post by A_whytt_mann » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:29 am

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:31 pm
A_whytt_mann wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:41 pm

I am a current member of the military and it is full of nco self hating whites.
My mistake. Sorry. From your introduction here at WB and correspondence with the National Office I assumed you had a regular civilian job. It's miraculous that you got past the screening at your recruitment center, used to detect any "White racism."

I feel for you, being in Commander-in-Chief Biden's sterile, actually anti-White military. If you plan to stay in, try to matriculate if you can into a MOS that has mostly White fellow soldiers, one where you might learn skills you can use when you get out. I was in Special Forces back in the 1960s which was lily White then, so managed to stay clear of Blacks. I will not encourage any young White to enter the American military today.

Yes I've tried to keep quiet about my service as to not give to much info away. I also have logs of paper work and letters of counseling about my views. People whom I work with fabricated a story about me and completely character assassinated me. I could show you them you might get a laugh out of what was said in thier made up story.
Last edited by Grimork on Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted some of the quoted text for length.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:17 pm

Last month's magazine went right into the recycling bin - it "celebrated" so called Black History - and was all about Negroes serving/had served in our military.
This month's was another waste - into recycling.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:44 pm

This latest issue I didn't even open - "Black History Month" - it went right into the recycling.

This new "woke" approach to our various branches of the armed forces I'm worried will eventually bite us in the ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfe6d6MzeLM
Attachments
vfw 2-22.jpg
vfw 2-22.jpg (3.27 MiB) Viewed 4041 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:28 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:44 pm
This latest issue I didn't even open - "Black History Month" - it went right into the recycling.

This new "woke" approach to our various branches of the armed forces I'm worried will eventually bite us in the ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfe6d6MzeLM
I will never use that ebonic term "woke" and wish others in our camp would do the same. "Politically Correct" serves the same purpose without reinforcing nigger street talk.

I'm a veteran of a foreign war but they must have quit sending me that rag once they figured I'm Politically Incorrect.
:lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ