Afghanistan: where empires go to die

Will Williams

Afghanistan: where empires go to die

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:19 pm

The Afghanistan Papers Only Confirm What We Know

The Pentagon Papers cast a harsh light on the Vietnam conflict and forever altered the balance of power between the press and government. The Afghanistan Papers pale by comparison.
James A. Warren
Published Dec. 14, 2019

The lead story in The Washington Post on Monday, December 9, “At War with the Truth,” caught the eye of a wide array of American news editors and reporters, prompting a great many “stories about the story,” including this one. Here is a quick synopsis of the piece, which was written by reporter Craig Whitlock:

After a three-year legal battle, The Post obtained 2,000 pages of interview summaries and transcripts from participants in the Afghanistan War, ranging from Army and Marine officers manning remote outposts, all the way up to senior generals and officials on the National Security Council. The interviews, conducted between 2014 and 2018, were used as research for a series of “Lessons Learned” quarterly reports prepared by an obscure government watchdog agency created in 2008 by Congress called The Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction, SIGAR for short.

Taken together, Whitlock claims that the documents show “that senior U.S. officials failed to tell the truth about the war in Afghanistan throughout the campaign, making rosy pronouncements they knew to be false and hiding unmistakable evidence that the war had become unwinnable.”

Here are a few representative quotations drawn from the documents that cast grave doubt on 18 years’ worth of “rosy pronouncements:”

Lt. General Douglas Lute, who played a key role in helping the White House oversee the war in both the Bush and Obama administrations, was blunt and damning in his assessment: “We were devoid of a fundamental understanding of Afghanistan—we didn’t know what we were doing. What are we trying to do here?” he said in 2015. “We didn’t have the foggiest notion of what we were undertaking.”

A U.S. Army colonel with several tours of duty in Afghanistan under his belt described the government in Kabul as a “self-organized kleptocracy.” Former U.S. ambassador to Afghanistan Ryan Crocker seconded that observation, remarking in 2015 that “Our biggest single project, sadly and inadvertently, of course, may have been the development of mass corruption. Once it gets to the level I saw, when I was out there [in 2011-2012], it’s somewhere between unbelievably hard and outright impossible to fix it.”

A senior U.S. official remarked in 2015 that with the Afghanistan-Pakistan strategy then in place, “there was a present under the Christmas tree for everyone. By the time you were finished you had so many priorities and aspirations it was like no strategy at all.”

The Washington Post, in a slightly awkward, self-congratulatory way, has drawn analogies between The Afghanistan Papers: A Secret History of the War and The Pentagon Papers, the secret narrative history of decision-making regarding the Vietnam War, commissioned in 1967 by Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara after he had soured on a war he had done more than pretty much anyone else to start. The report was leaked to The New York Times, creating a major sensation when it was published in 1971...
---
More here:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-penta ... at-we-knew
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Afganistan: where empires go to die

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:30 pm

It's a shitty war, yes, but good training for what is coming. The high tech aspect of this trail watcher Marine is instructive. Technology has come a long way since Vietnam.
---

A MARINE’S VIEW OF THE REAL AFGANISTAN

It's freezing here. I'm sitting on hard cold dirt between rocks and shrubs at the base of the HinduKush Mountains, along the Dar'yoi Pamir River, watching a hole that leads to a tunnel that leads to a cave. Stake out, my friend, and no pizza delivery for thousands of miles. I also glance at the area around my ass every ten to fifteen seconds to avoid another scorpion sting. I've actually given up battling the chiggers and sand fleas, but the scorpions give a jolt like a cattle prod. Hurts like a bastard. The antidote tastes like transmission fluid, but God bless the Marine Corps for the five vials of it in my pack.

The one truth the Taliban cannot escape is that, believe it or not, they are human beings, which means they have to eat food and drink water. That requires couriers and that's where an old bounty hunter like me comes in handy. I track the couriers, locate the tunnel entrances and storage facilities, type the info into the hand held, and shoot the coordinates up to the satellite link that tells the air commanders where to drop the hardware. We bash some heads for a while, and then I track and record the new movement. It's all about intelligence. We haven't even brought in the snipers yet. These scurrying rats have no idea what they're in for. We are but days away from cutting off supply lines and allowing the eradication to begin.

But you know me; I'm a romantic. I've said it before and I'll say it again: This country blows, man. It's not even a country. There are no roads, there's no infrastructure, there's no government. This is an inhospitable, rock-pit shit-hole ruled by eleventh century warring tribes. There are no jobs here like we know jobs. Afghanistan offers only two ways for a man to support his family, join the opium trade or join the army. That's it. Those are your options. Oh, I forgot, you can also live in a refugee camp and eat plum-sweetened, crushed beetle paste and squirt mud like a goose with stomach flu, if that's your idea of a party. But the smell alone of those 'tent cities of the walking dead' is enough to hurl you into the poppy fields to cheerfully scrape bulbs for eighteen hours a day.

I've been living with these Tajiks and Uzbeks, and Turkmen and even a couple of Pashtu's, for over a month-and-a-half now, and this much I can say for sure: These guys, are Huns, actual, living Huns. They LIVE to fight. It's what they do. It's ALL they do. They have no respect for anything; not for themselves, their families, or for each other. They claw at one another as a way of life. They play polo with dead calves and force their five-year-old sons into human cockfights to defend the family honor. Just Huns, roaming packs of savage, heartless beasts who feed on each other's barbarism. Cavemen with AK-47's.

Then again, maybe I'm just a cranky young bastard. I'm freezing my ass off on this stupid hill because my lap warmer is running out of juice, and I can't recharge it until the sun comes up in a few hours. Oh yeah! You like to write letters, right? Do me a favor, Bizarre. Write a letter to CNN and tell Wolf and Anderson and that awful, sneering, pompous Aaron Brown to stop calling the Taliban "smart". They are not smart. I suggest CNN invest in a dictionary because the word they are looking for is "cunning". The Taliban are cunning, like jackals, hyenas, and wolverines. They are sneaky and ruthless, and when confronted, they are cowardly. They are hateful, malevolent parasites who create nothing and destroy everything else.

Smart? Bullshit! Yeah, they're real smart, Most can’t read, but they've spent their entire lives listening to Imams telling them about only one book (and not a very good one, as books go). They consider hygiene and indoor plumbing to be products of the devil. They're still trying to figuring out how to work a Bic lighter. Talking to a Taliban warrior about improving his quality of life is like trying to teach an ape how to hold a pen. Eventually he just gets frustrated and sticks you in the eye with it. OK, enough. Snuffle will be up soon, so I have to get back to my hole. Covering my tracks in the snow takes a lot of practice, but I'm good at it.

Please, I tell you and my fellow Americans to turn off the TV sets and move on with your lives. The story line you are getting from CNN and other news agencies is utter bullshit and designed not to deliver truth but rather to keep you glued to the screen so you will watch the next commercial. We've got this one under control. The worst thing you guys can do right now is sit around analyzing what we're doing over here. You have no idea what we're doing, and you really don't want to know. We are your military, and we are only doing what you sent us here to do.

God Bless America.

PS: Why would any civilized country want to bring these barbarians into their cities or states. To do so is total suicidal insanity!
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Afghanistan: where empires go to die

Post by Will Williams » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:13 pm

Say It Ain't So, Joe

On Wednesday, MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough publicly expressed his hope that the Afghanistan disaster would “fade from the headlines” with adequate time for Joe Biden and the Democratic Party to make a political comeback before the 2022 midterms.

Mika & Joe: Everything is cool! Biden is great!

“Mika, you know, as you look at those numbers and you look at the numbers right now, post-Afghan chaos, look at the numbers beforehand, 75% of Americans supporting it,” Scarborough noted on “Morning Joe” before making the case that by the time voters go back to the polls, it will be old news...

Jump forward one day:

Fox News is reporting that at least ten U.S. service members have been killed today, and the number is likely to rise.
Today marks the first time since February 2020 that American military forces were killed in action in Afghanistan...
---
Source: PJ Media

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:25 pm

With over an estimated 1200 Americans (for what that's worth) still trapped in Afghanistan, today's bombings and killings could very well be the prelude to a massacre. While the Jewed media can play it up or down, such an event would still be the kind of propaganda fodder for anyone looking to influence the public. Many small outlets like PJ Media (which has its share of Jews there too) would do so well into 2022 and beyond.

The present disaster is hard for all of them to ignore though and the internet is still available to keep any narrative alive even if the main Jewish propagandists ignore it completely.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Re: Afganistan: where empires go to die

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:14 am

It's a good time to review this Marine's view of Afghanistan from 2016, paying close attention to the postscript at the end of his letter home, as tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands of Afghan refugees -- who he describes as huns and barbarians -- created by "our" country, are now being brought here to resettle in what was formerly civilized White America.
---
Will Williams wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:30 pm
It's a shitty war, yes, but good training for what is coming. The high tech aspect of this trail watcher Marine is instructive. Technology has come a long way since Vietnam.
---

A MARINE’S VIEW OF THE REAL AFGANISTAN

It's freezing here. I'm sitting on hard cold dirt between rocks and shrubs at the base of the HinduKush Mountains, along the Dar'yoi Pamir River, watching a hole that leads to a tunnel that leads to a cave. Stake out, my friend, and no pizza delivery for thousands of miles. I also glance at the area around my ass every ten to fifteen seconds to avoid another scorpion sting. I've actually given up battling the chiggers and sand fleas, but the scorpions give a jolt like a cattle prod. Hurts like a bastard. The antidote tastes like transmission fluid, but God bless the Marine Corps for the five vials of it in my pack.

The one truth the Taliban cannot escape is that, believe it or not, they are human beings, which means they have to eat food and drink water. That requires couriers and that's where an old bounty hunter like me comes in handy. I track the couriers, locate the tunnel entrances and storage facilities, type the info into the hand held, and shoot the coordinates up to the satellite link that tells the air commanders where to drop the hardware. We bash some heads for a while, and then I track and record the new movement. It's all about intelligence. We haven't even brought in the snipers yet. These scurrying rats have no idea what they're in for. We are but days away from cutting off supply lines and allowing the eradication to begin.

But you know me; I'm a romantic. I've said it before and I'll say it again: This country blows, man. It's not even a country. There are no roads, there's no infrastructure, there's no government. This is an inhospitable, rock-pit shit-hole ruled by eleventh century warring tribes. There are no jobs here like we know jobs. Afghanistan offers only two ways for a man to support his family, join the opium trade or join the army. That's it. Those are your options. Oh, I forgot, you can also live in a refugee camp and eat plum-sweetened, crushed beetle paste and squirt mud like a goose with stomach flu, if that's your idea of a party. But the smell alone of those 'tent cities of the walking dead' is enough to hurl you into the poppy fields to cheerfully scrape bulbs for eighteen hours a day.

I've been living with these Tajiks and Uzbeks, and Turkmen and even a couple of Pashtu's, for over a month-and-a-half now, and this much I can say for sure: These guys, are Huns, actual, living Huns. They LIVE to fight. It's what they do. It's ALL they do. They have no respect for anything; not for themselves, their families, or for each other. They claw at one another as a way of life. They play polo with dead calves and force their five-year-old sons into human cockfights to defend the family honor. Just Huns, roaming packs of savage, heartless beasts who feed on each other's barbarism. Cavemen with AK-47's.

Then again, maybe I'm just a cranky young bastard. I'm freezing my ass off on this stupid hill because my lap warmer is running out of juice, and I can't recharge it until the sun comes up in a few hours. Oh yeah! You like to write letters, right? Do me a favor, Bizarre. Write a letter to CNN and tell Wolf and Anderson and that awful, sneering, pompous Aaron Brown to stop calling the Taliban "smart". They are not smart. I suggest CNN invest in a dictionary because the word they are looking for is "cunning". The Taliban are cunning, like jackals, hyenas, and wolverines. They are sneaky and ruthless, and when confronted, they are cowardly. They are hateful, malevolent parasites who create nothing and destroy everything else.

Smart? Bullshit! Yeah, they're real smart, Most can’t read, but they've spent their entire lives listening to Imams telling them about only one book (and not a very good one, as books go). They consider hygiene and indoor plumbing to be products of the devil. They're still trying to figuring out how to work a Bic lighter. Talking to a Taliban warrior about improving his quality of life is like trying to teach an ape how to hold a pen. Eventually he just gets frustrated and sticks you in the eye with it. OK, enough. Snuffle will be up soon, so I have to get back to my hole. Covering my tracks in the snow takes a lot of practice, but I'm good at it.

Please, I tell you and my fellow Americans to turn off the TV sets and move on with your lives. The story line you are getting from CNN and other news agencies is utter bullshit and designed not to deliver truth but rather to keep you glued to the screen so you will watch the next commercial. We've got this one under control. The worst thing you guys can do right now is sit around analyzing what we're doing over here. You have no idea what we're doing, and you really don't want to know. We are your military, and we are only doing what you sent us here to do.

God Bless America.

PS: Why would any civilized country want to bring these barbarians into their cities or states. To do so is total suicidal insanity!

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:05 pm

That postscript is a feature and not a bug to DC. They aren't just sending them to military bases, but hotels as well. Nice hotels with good food being purchased for them. I wish I didn't know that. Between the Texas border and now the Afghans, the invasion is in full swing.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:44 pm

I posted that A Marine's view story on my Facebook page - maybe the Facebook stasi won't put me in a pillory - chairman, figuring letting some people know these aren't your Scottish or Polish immigrants.

So we're going to be taking in all these unvetted "refugees" and the twentieth anniversary of 9-11 is around the corner plus our southern border has been wide open.
Anyone see a problem?

We've had nothing seriously big - some awful stuff like the Boston marathon, Fort Hood shooting, San Bernardino - but nothing like 9/11 happen since and I'm glad I live nowhere near any large metropolitan area.
I have bad vibes about our future with this clown show running our country right now.

It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:51 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:44 pm
I posted that A Marine's view story on my Facebook page - maybe the Facebook stasi won't put me in a pillory - chairman, figuring letting some people know these aren't your Scottish or Polish immigrants.

So we're going to be taking in all these unvetted "refugees" and the twentieth anniversary of 9-11 is around the corner plus our southern border has been wide open.
Anyone see a problem?

We've had nothing seriously big - some awful stuff like the Boston marathon, Fort Hood shooting, San Bernardino - but nothing like 9/11 happen since and I'm glad I live nowhere near any large metropolitan area.
I have bad vibes about our future with this clown show running our country right now.

Having bad vibes about the Dopey Joe and Hoe Clown Show is in sync with what many, perhaps millions of others are having too. Recent polls are showing a nosedive since Biden bungled the withdrawal and he's even inspired the misgivings of his fellow party members. With increasing attacks successfully racking up further casualties by these Afghan tribesmen, more casualties seem to be coming. This is bad from a public confidence standpoint, yet his purported opposition, the Republicans, are offering no plans to change this ongoing disaster into a face-saving event. So better minds have plenty of reason to believe the whole gang of grifters has become incompetent at national stewardship.

We must keep bringing our message to those better minds, wherever and however we can reach them as we are offering a New Order be built to eventually take full advantage of the old order's collapse.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:24 am

In this video, the rag-head sand monkeys brag about what they have "captured." Look at the pallets of shrink-wrapped $100 dollar bills at the beginning. The dollar will soon be worthless because of this kind of stupidity. Why was all that cash there? The more dollars the jew/fed prints, the less each dollar is worth. :x

https://funker530.com/video/biden-stimu ... e-of-cash/

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:24 am

I've been watching Newsmax lately since FNC went "woke" (as the saying goes now) and there are two news anchors I really like.
One is Carl Higbie, a former Navy SEAL and Iraq war veteran, who is a no BS reporter.
Last night he had on Jason Redman, another former SEAL, who was shot seven times in Fallujah.
He was caught by machinegun fire and had to have his face reconstructed, all in all 37 surgeries with over 1200 stitches, 200 staples and 15 skin grafts.
Very interesting show last evening.
Another I like is Rob Schmitt who is also a no BS reporter and last evening, as the last flights out of Kabul took off, reported on that our highly trained and loyal service dogs were left behind.
Yeah.
I've heard horror stories on "just how" some Islamists treat dogs, if the Taliban burn fellow Afghans who converted to Christianity alive I don't want to think what will happen to these dogs.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/landonmio ... n-n2595038
It's not diversity, it's displacement.