Aug 2019 VFW magazine

PhuBai68

Aug 2019 VFW magazine

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:03 pm

A bit of a rewind first •••
The first or second American Renaissance conference I went to I met a former US Marine officer.
While talking with him I mentioned while in boot camp the head drill instructor, pulled me aside and asked if I wanted to go to officers' school.
I would've had to extend my enlistment for a total of 6 years and if I washed out the Corps could put me wherever they wanted.
Being at that time I wasn't sure I'd make it through Parris Island I passed on that offer.
The former officer said that I had to have an IQ over 120 to be considered officer material.
The reason for this little rewind is coming next.
Copied exactly as printed.

Record Number of Women Graduate From West Point
The U.S. Military Academy in West Point, N.Y., graduated its largest group of African-American women on May 25.
At its 2019 ceremony West Point granted diplomas to 34 black female cadets.
More than 980 cadets - including a record 223 women - graduated from West Point in 2019. It was hailed as the academy's most diverse class ever and included West Point's 5,000th female and 1,000th Jewish graduates. The first group of women graduated in 1980. A West Point spokesman said the academy expects an even larger group of African-American women next year.

Now looking at the photo of the 34 new Army Second Lieutenants makes me want to ask the Chairman (or any other former Army officers), "Is there an intelligence requirement to become an officer in the Army?"
When I was in the Marine Corps I never saw one black officer, I notice now there are some so either the Corps lowered it's standards OR Negroes have become more intelligent.
Looking at some of these women (I'm NOT exaggerating) and they look like they'd frig up your order at Hardee's.
Some really, really black Negroid looking women in that photo.
I could not imagine them leading men into combat.
Hell!
I couldn't imagine them keeping the inventory correct in an office supply room.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: Aug 2019 VFW magazine

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:21 am

Standards have gone down in every respect throughout all armed service branches. Where I was at, women and non-Whites generally didn't make the cut (there were exceptions, but that's all they were) and remained field techs for long. Women especially would have all kinds of "problems" and ended up with some cushy job on base making nearly 98% of the field techs that carried load White males. This made me wonder why bother bringing women around that environment in the first place. Blacks were rare in the entire specialty because the minimums in aptitude were high, but a few existed. Even they have a right side of their own intelligence bell curve.

What did I do in the military? Minuteman missile systems maintenance, electronics/electrical/electro-mechanical and mechanical equipment checkout, troubleshooting, and repair work. Some programming of the missile's computers as well, but that was push-button type of work. Never dealt with the warhead/re-entry vehicles, not my area. The whole system was an impressive piece of White science and engineering, and is where the US spent vast sums of money and recruited the best minds for in the 1940s-1960s.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:43 am

Yes, they have lowered the standards all around. I was dating a woman a few years ago and her son came home from Iraq. He was telling me he wouldn't go back. He said they didn't prepare him for that because in basic now they have "stress cards". It is a yellow card you carry and when you get too stressed out, you pull the card and the drill instructor has to give you a break and can't even yell at you for 5 minutes. They have lowered the standards because too many women and non whites we're washing out. I remember in the late 80s when they started. First with doing away with most of the cadences because they might offend someone and then the lowering of PT standards. Next came the lowering of the ASVAB test so kids from "inner-city" schools could pass.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:41 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Record Number of Women Graduate From West Point
Now looking at the photo of the 34 new Army Second Lieutenants makes me want to ask the Chairman (or any other former Army officers), "Is there an intelligence requirement to become an officer in the Army?"..
There sure was when I signed up for the Army in 1966. It was called the GT score back then, derived from a battery of tests. I managed somehow to score high enough to qualify for Officer Candidate School right out of high school, though my academic record in school had been rather dismal. :D Standards were lowered after the Vietnam era when the "peace time" Army became a big inter-racial, unisex social experiment.

We discussed this West Point debacle a couple of months ago in "West Point Class of 2019 Most Diverse":

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4064&p=15049&hilit
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:47 am

Jim Mathias wrote:Blacks were rare in the entire specialty because the minimums in aptitude were high, but a few existed. Even they have a right side of their own intelligence bell curve.

What did I do in the military? Minuteman missile systems maintenance, electronics/electrical/electro-mechanical and mechanical equipment checkout, troubleshooting, and repair work. Some programming of the missile's computers as well, but that was push-button type of work.
I was lucky in that my MOS (figure what? a little over 3+ years because of basic & specialized training) I had only seen ONE black, he was a lifer with over a dozen years in and was a Staff Sergeant E-6 and that was at MCAF Santa Ana.
They just didn't have the smarts for it.
Originally my MOS was for aircraft - all aircraft - but when I was released from active duty the Corps made it aircraft specific.
Supposedly I'm "trained" on A-6 Intruders (returning from RVN sent me to Cherry Point instead of New River) although I spent my whole enlistment working on helicopters - CH-46 and UH-1E - and didn't know jack about A-6's.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.