The end of Ozzie & Harriet's America

C.E. Whiteoak

The end of Ozzie & Harriet's America

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:39 pm

In a short and well-written article, a Vietnam veteran tells his tale. He winds up the article with this noteworthy statement:
I am an old man now, and my generation has grown fat, complacent and jaded. It is up to a new generation of White Men to carry a new banner into the Twenty First Century and beyond. That banner must read, “WE SHALL NEVER AGAIN FIGHT IN ANY MORE WARS OTHER THAN THOSE THAT WILL EITHER DEFEND THE TERRITORY OF AN EXCLUSIVE WHITE NATION, EXPAND THE BORDERS OF AN EXCLUSIVELY WHITE NATION, OR LAY THE FOUNDATIONS OF A NEW EXCLUSIVE WHITE NATION.
http://www.renegadetribune.com/confessi ... m-veteran/

Colin

Re: The end of Ozzie & Harriet's America

Post by Colin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:41 pm

As an old man and a veteran, I agree with his statement but I also think we too often overlook what we can learn from the veterans in our ranks. Especially when it comes to survival and combat tactics we should be trying to bring more veterans into our cause.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:01 am

Colin wrote:As an old man and a veteran, I agree with his statement but I also think we too often overlook what we can learn from the veterans in our ranks. Especially when it comes to survival and combat tactics we should be trying to bring more veterans into our cause.
How would you go about doing this?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:35 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Colin wrote:As an old man and a veteran, I agree with his statement but I also think we too often overlook what we can learn from the veterans in our ranks. Especially when it comes to survival and combat tactics we should be trying to bring more veterans into our cause.
How would you go about doing this?

I carry some NA flyers and pamphlets with me to the VA every time I go. The conversations usually start about the news on the TV and I kind of place statements out there and guage the person's reactions. If they seem open to a racially aware message then I will give them some material to read. There are a lot more racially motivated veterans than people generally know or think exist.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:40 pm

DAMN "Ozzie & Harriet" into the depths of the Christian Hell! This so-called "greatest generation"
slaughtered the greatest Caucasian nation in history...

Colin

Post by Colin » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:31 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:DAMN "Ozzie & Harriet" into the depths of the Christian Hell! This so-called "greatest generation"
slaughtered the greatest Caucasian nation in history...
The veterans I am talking about is the Vietnam forward. We are more racially conscious and have the training and experience in non-traditional warfare.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:50 pm

I remember Ozzie & Harriet and their sons David & Ricky. It was an innocent enough situation comedy (sitcom) in the early days of television, mostly in the 1950s when America was still a White country. The exploits of an all-American White nuclear family, usually with a moral worked into the plot. I doubt a Negro ever appeared in the Adventures of the Nelson family. I saw Ricky up close in concert once in the 1970s, He became a cokehead and died in a plane crash

When I just did a search on that show I was surprised to learn that a followup "shitcom" had been produced in the 1970s called Ozzie's Girls. I don't remember ever seeing that one. Ozzie had sold out by then -- 1972-1973 -- and was introducing America to the wonders of diversity and inter-racial participation. :roll:

---
Ozzie's Girls (TV Series 1973– )
After their two sons leave home, Ozzie and Harriet rent their rooms to two beautiful college girls. Harriet Nelson, Brenda Sykes, Susan Sennett. ... Ozzie's Girls comes at a time when TV was changing dramatically... Much like Ozzie and Harriet, episodes of Ozzie’s Girls center around the Nelsons being involved in lives and problems of “the kids”. Much of the humor stems from Ozzie and Harriet having to contend with girls' trials and dilemmas in more liberated era, after having raised two boys in a more conservative era.
---

Ozzie's co-producer of that latter shitcom was a fellow named Al Simon, and the show was distributed by Viacom. Wasn't Viacom Murray Rothstein's outfit? Excuse me, Sumner Redstone's outfit? I figured there must've been a Yid in the mix, controlling things after the "more conservative era" of Ozzie and Harriet and their two sons had become passe.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ