Close call in RVN, 1969

Will Williams

Close call in RVN, 1969

Post by Will Williams » Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:53 pm

Video put up on national vanguard alliance YouTube channel today:

BTW, our NVA channel gained its 1,000th subscriber today. ;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Re: Close call in RVN, 1969

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:45 pm

That video comes up as "This video is private." so it can't be viewed.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

White Advancement

Post by White Advancement » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:48 am

The NVA channel is currently under attack and has received 2 strikes. Hopefully the channel will return to normal on October 25, 2017.

Until then be sure to check out the recent ADV videos (starting July 29, 2017) @

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjV3ja ... kcA/videos

ADV: Am I Right, or Am I Crazy? - July 29, 2017 (with CC)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm5QGsS-K_Q

NA Chairman LT Will Williams Survives Lethal Viet Cong Ambush Excerpt from Double Agent Down Docum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIGQTSMkcM0

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:17 am

White Advancement wrote:The NVA channel is currently under attack and has received 2 strikes. Hopefully the channel will return to normal on October 25, 2017...
As you said it would, WA, NVA (National Vanguard Alliance) YouTube channel is back up after a 90 absence due to "Strikes" against NVA from the faceless "YouTube community." Our enemies want us silenced, so we can expect more of the same moving forward.

I clicked on one of our NVA video and got this message before I was allowed to view its content:

The following content has been identified by the YouTube
community as inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:27 am

Will Williams wrote:Video put up on national vanguard alliance YouTube channel today:

BTW, our NVA channel gained its 1,000th subscriber today. ;)
Actually, our ever-expanding NVA YouTube channel now has nearly 3,700 subscribers after losing a couple of hundred during this latest 90-day shutdown. The link originally posted in this topic thread doesn't work, but here's one that does: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5_vnbR5BOM&t=266s

Please subscribe to the NVA channel -- it's easy! -- and support the important work of the National Alliance.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:06 pm

I can see the video and have subscribed!

;)

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:25 am

I don't know if this will upload.
Prairie Fire missions that were with Special Forces and ARVN SF or indigenous troops being inserted into Laos for snoop~N~poop missions.
Bring back memories Will?

Obviously the film somehow got exposed before being developed.
Attachments
SF camp
SF camp
rvn (3).JPG (842.16 KiB) Viewed 9592 times

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:01 pm

Reading the newest NRA magazine, The American Rifleman, and there's a nice read about the CAR-15 by a former Special Forces officer, Major John L. Plaster.
I figured Chairman Will would like a "Heads up!" on this (and anyone else, interesting read) as these were missions into Laos, Cambodia and even North Vietnam.

A side note:
when going on R&R I was next to a grunt from Kilo three four (K company, 3rd battalion, 4th Marine Regiment) who said his unit was actually attacking NVA soldiers inside North Vietnam but were ordered to pull back because of the Paris peace talks going on at that time.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:40 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:I can see the video and have subscribed!

;)
I checked that link and got this message: Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Youtube shut our NVA (National Vanguard Alliance) channel down at least three times, maybe permanently now?

What's new? :roll:

This link for the video still works: https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/08/wi ... n-vietnam/

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:38 am

Will Williams wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:I can see the video and have subscribed!

;)
I checked that link and got this message: Video unavailable
This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.

Youtube shut our NVA (National Vanguard Alliance) channel down at least three times, maybe permanently now?

What's new? :roll:

This link for the video still works: https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/08/wi ... n-vietnam/
I think JewTube is trying to tell us to build our own video hosting service instead of using theirs. For activists who have the talent for building this type of website, your talents would be useful to, and appreciated by the Alliance.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.