Solitude and Leadership

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Solitude and Leadership

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:52 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 7:26 pm
Bump this commencement address.

Add this interesting list of facts sent to me by a correspondent:
---

Interesting Veterans Statistics about the Vietnam Memorial Wall.

There are 58,267 names now listed on
that polished black wall,
including those added in 2010.

The names are arranged in the order in
which they were taken from us by
date and within each date the
names are alphabetized. It is
hard to believe it is 61 years
since the first casualty.

The first known casualty was Richard
B. Fitzgibbon, of North Weymouth,
Mass. Listed by the U.S.
Department of Defense as having
been killed on June 8, 1956. His
name is listed on the Wall with
that of his son, Marine Corps
Lance Cpl. Richard B. Fitzgibbon
III, who was killed on Sept. 7,

There are three sets of fathers and sons
on the Wall.

39,996 on the Wall were just 22 or
younger.

8,283 were just 19 years old.

The largest age group, 33,103 were
18 years old.

12 soldiers on the Wall were 17 years
old.

5 soldiers on the Wall were 16 years
old.

One soldier, PFC Dan Bullock was 15
years old.

997 soldiers were killed on their
first day in Vietnam ..

1,448 soldiers were killed on their last
day in Vietnam ..

31 sets of brothers are on the Wall.

Thirty one sets of parents lost two of
their sons.

54 soldiers attended Thomas Edison
High School in Philadelphia. I
wonder why so many from one
school.

8 Women are on the Wall, Nursing the
wounded.

244 soldiers were awarded the Medal of
Honor during the Vietnam War; 153
of them are on the Wall.

Beallsville, Ohio with a population of 475 lost
6 of her sons.

West Virginia had the highest casualty
rate per capita in the nation.
There are 711 West Virginians on
the Wall.

The Marines of Morenci - They led some
of the scrappiest high school
football and basketball teams that
the little Arizona copper town of
Morenci (pop 5,058) had ever known
and cheered. They enjoyed roaring
beer busts. In quieter moments,
they rode horses along the
Coronado Trail, stalked deer in
the Apache National Forest. And
in the patriotic camaraderie
typical of Morenci's mining
families, the nine graduates of
Morenci High enlisted as a group
in the Marine Corps. Their
service began on Independence Day,
1966. Only 3 returned home.

The Buddies of Midvale - LeRoy Tafoya,
Jimmy Martinez, Tom Gonzales were
all boyhood friends and lived on
three consecutive streets in
Midvale, Utah on Fifth, Sixth and
Seventh avenues. They lived only
a few yards apart. They played
ball at the adjacent sandlot ball
field. And they all went to
Vietnam In a span of 16 dark days
in late 1967, all three would be
killed. LeRoy was killed on
Wednesday, Nov. 22, the fourth
anniversary of John F. Kennedy's
assassination. Jimmy died less
than 24 hours later on
Thanksgiving Day. Tom was shot
dead assaulting the enemy on Dec.
7, Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day.

The most casualty deaths for a single
day was on January 31, 1968 ~ 245
deaths.

The most casualty deaths for a single
month was May 1968 - 2,415
casualties were incurred.

For most Americans who read this they
will only see the numbers that the
Vietnam War created. To those of
us who survived the war, and to
the families of those who did not,
we see the faces, we feel the pain
that these numbers created. We
are, until we too pass away,
haunted with these numbers,
because they were our friends,
fathers, husbands, wives, sons and
daughters. There are no noble
wars, just noble warriors.

Before starting, please allow me the opportunity to state that I have the absolute highest respect and regard for all the brave White men--and White women, too, since there were also White women who served with honor in Vietnam--who served, and served with honor and dignity in Vietnam. Unlike the cowardly, left-wing Marxist hippies--degenerate outcasts, societal misfits, and, for the most part, unkempt gutter trash who hid behind a falsified, thin, easily-pierced veil of "peace and love," and who did the cowardly thing and fled to Canada and other non-warring nations--these brave White warriors, regardless of their personal beliefs about the War in Vietnam, did the honorable thing and, when called for duty, answered that call. The tragedy is that far too many of these gifted, young White men were senselessly killed on the battlefield fighting an unwinnable war and thus did not return home to their families, loved ones, and to their magnificent White race so that they could, eventually, join in an even greater, more imperative battle: the battle for the defense, protection, salvation, redemption, advancement of, and return to glory of the greatest race ever in the lengthy recorded history of mankind: the magnificent White race.

And now I will continue to my main point of this post:

Having now lived in the South for many years and, previously, the North, I'm able to draw analogies and anomalies between the two regions of America. Without question, there are a surfeit of anomalies.

One thing that sticks in my craw is the inescapable fact that the South has a disproportionate number of Vietnam veterans. This I know by identifying men who proudly wear their baseball caps that plainly state: "Vietnam Veteran," along with the insignia/bars. Very frequently I'll also spot vehicles with the "Vietnam Veteran" license plate of North Carolina. While living in the North it was far less likely that I would happen across a gentleman wearing a baseball cap with the insignia "Vietnam Veteran" or see license plates identifying the vehicle's operator as a Vietnam veteran.

I've had the honor and pleasure of speaking to many of these Vietnam veterans and, when the subject presents itself, they agree to a man about my theory that there were a disproportionate number of draftees during the War in Vietnam who were White Southern males.

There is an outstanding outlaw country song, "Copperhead Road," written and performed by the country artist, songwriter, and musician, Steve Earle. Within the song there is a line that makes me think long-and-hard about why there are so many Vietnam veterans from the South. I'll not include the line because the term Steve Earle uses to identify Southern White males is disparaging and smacks of a racial epithet. To the best of my ability, I will not make disparaging remarks or insulting commentary about my White brothers and sisters. For those who are interested, though, simply use your favorite search engine and search the Internet under: "Copperhead Road - the lyrics, by Steve Earle."

Getting back to the story line: Since pickings are pretty slim here in the Appalachian Mountains of southwestern North Carolina, I do my grocery shopping at the local Walmart superstore--it's either Walmart, grow my own food (which I also do), or starve. On any given day while inside the Walmart, without fail, I'll happen across four or five older men who proudly wear the cap of a Vietnam veteran. Many look older than their age, which I'm guessing to be somewhere in their mid-seventies, and many also look beaten-down, tired, exhausted, and even listless. Many even traverse the store in those motorized carts that, in the North, were primarily used by grotesquely-overweight, 550 pound, land-whale she-boon negresses who were out-and-about on a Saturday afternoon flaunting their latest Afro "do" that is actually chemically-straightened and dyed red hair, while burning through their multiple welfare checks like a raging, out-of-control fire torching the dry timbers and forests somewhere in the state of California.

It gets me to thinking about the disproportionality of Vietnam veterans in the South in comparison to the North. I ponder the question, "did the corrupt, despotic, totalitarian federal leviathan intentionally draft more Southern White men than it did subhuman, barbaric negroes?" It is a question that I cannot resolve.

I happen to believe that drafting a disproportionate number of White men from the South was an intentional act by the corrupt federal leviathan. Why? Well because during the years when the War in Vietnam was raging, the corrupt federal leviathan was already firmly under the control of the diabolical jew monster. All wars--at least all wars for centuries--have been fomented, orchestrated, and triggered by the international jew financiers and jew bankers for two purposes: to murder as many White men (and some White women, too) as possible; and to drive predominately White nations further in debt to the jew financial monstrosity.

The issue of the disproportionate number of Vietnam veterans living the South is another question for the ages. Why Southern White men, though? The wicked, diabolical mind of the jew is especially hateful towards any pillar of White society in which there is fidelity, love of heritage and one's White race, and respect for traditions and culture. During the years in which the War in Vietnam raged, the South was still distinctly different from the rest of America in many ways--it openly professed its Southern traditions, cultural mores, ingrained racial beliefs, and even displayed a uniquely distinct respect for its sacred land and for the constitutionally-protected doctrine of states' rights--all things that inflamed the jews' hatred toward Southern Whites. While I cannot prove my theories to any degree of certainty, knowing the diabolical evil of the jew and its irrational, insane hatred of the White race in general, and Southern Whites in particular, I believe in my heart that the jews worked behind the scenes, pulling the strings of the puppets in the corrupt federal leviathan, to indiscriminately murder as many White Southern American soldiers as possible.

Think about the fact that one of Lyndon Baines Johnson's most destructive, immoral acts while president was to escalate the War in Vietnam, while a majority of the American public was vehemently opposed to it. I happen to believe that Johnson's strings were being pulled, much like his strings were being pulled when he ordered the American military NOT to assist the USS Liberty when it was attacked in a heinous act of cowardice by the Israeli military. Lyndon Baines Johnson was perhaps one of the most destructive presidents in the sordid history of America; he absolutely wreaked as much damage upon this nation as possible. Lyndon Baines Johnson, also the signer of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, on July 02, 1964--a destructive, unconstitutional law of staggering proportions, the fallout of which is still being felt today by the White race--was the persona of depraved, unconscionable evil. The blood of many of those fine young White men who were murdered in the War in Vietnam is dripping from the immoral, wicked hands of Lyndon Baines Johnson and from the diabolical, evil jew filth.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:53 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:52 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Thu May 04, 2017 7:26 pm
[...]
One thing that sticks in my craw is the unescapable fact that the South has a disproportionate number of Vietnam veterans. This I know by identifying men who proudly wear their baseball caps that plainly state: "Vietnam Veteran," along with the insignia/bars.
I could comment at length about what you've written, WV, but I'm short on time. I'll just point out that Copperhead Roaad is almost an anthem here in Johnson County, TN, because it refers to a road here in the county, not far from our Alliance's National Ofice.

Steve Earle is a liberal, but that doesn't seem to matter to the locals who aren't aware of that. He's a descent muscian in that country or "roots rock" genre.

Copperhead Road
Steve Earle

Well my name's John Lee Pettimore
Same as my daddy and his daddy before
You hardly ever saw Grandaddy down here
He only come a town about twice a year
He'd buy a hundred pounds of yeast and some copper line
Everybody knew that he made moonshine
Now the revenue man wanted Grandaddy bad
He headed up the holler with everything he had
It's before my time but I've been told
He never come back from Copperhead Road

Grandaddy ran whiskey in a big block Dodge
Bought it at an auction at the Mason's Lodge
Johnson County Sheriff painted on the side
Just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside
Well him and my uncle tore that engine down
I still remember that rumblin' sound
When the sheriff came around in the middle of the night
Heard mama cryin', knew something wasn't right
He was headed down to Knoxville with the weekly load
You could smell the whiskey burnin' down Copperhead Road

I volunteered for the Army on my birthday
They draft the white trash first,'round here anyway
I done two tours of duty in Vietnam
I came home with a brand new plan
I take the seed from Colombia and Mexico
I just plant it up the holler down Copperhead Road
Now the D.E.A.'s got a chopper in the air
I wake up screaming like I'm back over there
I learned a thing or two from Charlie don't you know
You better stay away from Copperhead Road

I had another 3-hour ZOOM call yesterday, this time wih a half dozen of my Green Beret temmates from our A-team. Fascinating to interact face-to-face with them 53 years since we last saw one another. Despite what Steve Earle sings, none of us were "white trash draftees." We were professional Special Forces soldiers, all volunteers, doing our jobs. Looking back we all know now that Vietnam was a shitty, unnecessary war, like most are.

Please follow Wolf Stoner's new series on NV: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/08/fo ... st-part-1/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:37 am

White_Vengeance wrote:
Before starting, please allow me the opportunity to state that I have the absolute highest respect and regard for all the brave White men--and White women, too, since there were also White women who served with honor in Vietnam--who served, and served with honor and dignity in Vietnam. Unlike the cowardly, left-wing Marxist hippies--degenerate outcasts, societal misfits, and, for the most part, unkempt gutter trash who hid behind a falsified, thin, easily-pierced veil of "peace and love," and who did the cowardly thing and fled to Canada and other non-warring nations--these brave White warriors, regardless of their personal beliefs about the War in Vietnam, did the honorable thing and, when called for duty, answered that call.
I don't mean any disrespect toward those who served, but those who fled were not necessarily cowards. Many saw that the war was unwinnable under the then-current leadership, and that their sacrifice would have been wasted. Furthermore, one's only duty is to one's own people, not to mankind, not to democracy, and not to one's government. When one's own land is under attack, any able-bodied young man who flees rather than fight is a coward. But when the government orders a nation's young men to fight to protect one group of non-Whites from another, there is no duty to fight and no dishonor in fleeing. There was even an organization called Vietnam Veterans Against the War that supported draft resistance. I recall a member stating that those who dodged the draft showed more courage than those who fought, and he was one of the ones who fought.

While, of course, "peace and love" are not valid justifications, I believe that many of the draft dodgers, at least the ones who understood the issues involved, acted not only honorably but admirably. They were among the first in recent times to resist our tyrannical government, and they should serve as an inspiration for resistance today against that same government, whether it be against vaccine mandates or transgenderism or whatever else the government is pushing on us.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:08 pm

fluxmaster wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:37 am
White_Vengeance wrote:
Before starting, please allow me the opportunity to state that I have the absolute highest respect and regard for all the brave White men--and White women, too, since there were also White women who served with honor in Vietnam--who served, and served with honor and dignity in Vietnam. Unlike the cowardly, left-wing Marxist hippies--degenerate outcasts, societal misfits, and, for the most part, unkempt gutter trash who hid behind a falsified, thin, easily-pierced veil of "peace and love," and who did the cowardly thing and fled to Canada and other non-warring nations--these brave White warriors, regardless of their personal beliefs about the War in Vietnam, did the honorable thing and, when called for duty, answered that call.
I don't mean any disrespect toward those who served, but those who fled were not necessarily cowards. Many saw that the war was unwinnable under the then-current leadership, and that their sacrifice would have been wasted. Furthermore, one's only duty is to one's own people, not to mankind, not to democracy, and not to one's government. When one's own land is under attack, any able-bodied young man who flees rather than fight is a coward. But when the government orders a nation's young men to fight to protect one group of non-Whites from another, there is no duty to fight and no dishonor in fleeing. There was even an organization called Vietnam Veterans Against the War that supported draft resistance. I recall a member stating that those who dodged the draft showed more courage than those who fought, and he was one of the ones who fought.

While, of course, "peace and love" are not valid justifications, I believe that many of the draft dodgers, at least the ones who understood the issues involved, acted not only honorably but admirably. They were among the first in recent times to resist our tyrannical government, and they should serve as an inspiration for resistance today against that same government, whether it be against vaccine mandates or transgenderism or whatever else the government is pushing on us.
Thanks for that, fluxmaster.

Like I've said, Vietnam was a shitty war, but it was the only one our generation had at the time, and as wrong as it was, in retrospect, many of those who volunteered to go "fight communism" were simply following the American tradition of their fathers and grandfathers before them. The anti-war crowd came to the party late, a few on principle, yes, but most were the "peace & love" - "drugs, sex and rock & roll" herd animals or trendy draft dodgers because that had become cool and fashionable in their Jew-driven counterculture circles. I lived through that period so that is how I saw things then.

On the other hand there are very few Vietnam vets who have joined with us in this VERY REAL WAR out of responsibility to their race, so there's plenty of criticism for all sub-groups of my generation. Individualism, self-indulgence, fear, cowardice -- take your pick. They may have displayed physical courage as combatants, but fail miserably when it comes to moral courage. I looked back and saw what I'd quoted in this same topic thread in 2014. It can't be repeated enough:

...[W]hat makes him a thinker—and a leader—is precisely that he is able to think things through for himself. And because he can, he has the confidence, the courage, to argue for his ideas even when they aren’t popular. Even when they don’t please his superiors. Courage: there is physical courage, which you all possess in abundance, and then there is another kind of courage, moral courage, the courage to stand up for what you believe.

Lots of physical courage in the armed forces, but very little moral courage if you are a White racial loyalist. In fact there is Zero Tolerance for any pro-White "ideas" in the military these days. It's a sterile environment for race-thinkers. Same at Yale University and other top ranked universities.

Can you name even one of those men who fled to Canada that serves as an inspiration to the White resistance today? I can't. Can you name just one of them who sees his only duty is to his own people? I mean any White ones, not any two-legged humanoids who happen to be inside the borders of the United States. I can't.

BTW, the demi-Jew Marxist John Kerry, with his alleged net worth of $250 million, and who is Joe Biden's Special Envoy for Climate bullshit, launched Vietnam Vets Against the War. What is that kike and those vets he agitated during the lovely counterrevolution doing for what's left of the shrinking White race now?.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:56 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:08 pm
Can you name even one of those men who fled to Canada that serves as an inspiration to the White resistance today? I can't. Can you name just one of them who sees his only duty is to his own people? I mean any White ones, not any two-legged humanoids who happen to be inside the borders of the United States. I can't.

BTW, the demi-Jew Marxist John Kerry, with his alleged net worth of $250 million, and who is Joe Biden's Special Envoy for Climate bullshit, launched Vietnam Vets Against the War. What is that kike and those vets he agitated during the lovely counterrevolution doing for what's left of the shrinking White race now?.[/size]
As individuals, no, I can't name any. I don't know how many of them were acting on principle and how many simply saw an opportunity. Among both those who served and those who fled, most were probably just following along with their peer group.

But, as the first spark of nationwide resistance to our occupation government (not counting the earlier desegregation protests, which were mostly in the South), I still find it inspiring. Sometimes, the actors in history are unaware of the underlying principles for which they act, but they are important nonetheless.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:16 pm

fluxmaster wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:56 pm
But, as the first spark of nationwide resistance to our occupation government (not counting the earlier desegregation protests, which were mostly in the South), I still find it inspiring. Sometimes, the actors in history are unaware of the underlying principles for which they act, but they are important nonetheless.
I wholeheartedly disagree that the desegregation protests were protests against a despotic, totalitarian federal regime; quite the opposite. The desegregation protests were essentially subhuman negroes doing what subhuman negroes do best: complaining, bitching, and destroying everything in their wake because, after almost 400 years of living in America, the feral primates still had NOT been capable enough to elevate themselves to even the very lowest rung on the Ladder of Civility, Ladder of Responsibility, Ladder of Ability, and Ladder of Humanity, and thus demanded that the despotic, totalitarian federal leviathan create special "civil rights"--which are essentially "governmental, state-created" rights--along with demanding an elevated, and artificially-created superior status--superior, that is, when compared to White people.

No, the barbaric negroes were NOT protesting AGAINST a despotic, totalitarian federal regime; they were protesting WITH SUPPORT and SUSTENANCE from the despotic, totalitarian federal regime. It was the diabolical, zionist jew, masquerading as the federal government, who fomented, orchestrated, and triggered the so-called "desegregation protests" as a way of breaking the backs of Southern Whites who, at the time of the desegregation protests, still had the barbaric negro beasts firmly under control--with the able aid and assistance of the Ku Klux Klan.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:36 pm

I believe he was talking about White protests against desegregation, or at least that's how I read it. You're right though, WV!

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:33 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:16 pm
fluxmaster wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:56 pm
I wholeheartedly disagree that the desegregation protests were protests against a despotic, totalitarian federal regime; quite the opposite. The desegregation protests were essentially subhuman negroes doing what subhuman negroes do best: complaining, bitching, and destroying everything in their wake because, after almost 400 years of living in America, the feral primates still had NOT been capable enough to elevate themselves to even the very lowest rung on the Ladder of Civility, Ladder of Responsibility, Ladder of Ability, and Ladder of Humanity, and thus demanded that the despotic, totalitarian federal leviathan create special "civil rights"--which are essentially "governmental, state-created" rights--along with demanding an elevated, and artificially-created superior status--superior, that is, when compared to White people.
I was referring to the protests of White Southerners against racial integration, not the protests of the Negroes and their allies in favor of it. Sorry if that wasn't clear.