U. S. Army's Combat Officers are Too White?

Will Williams

U. S. Army's Combat Officers are Too White?

Post by Will Williams » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:56 am

Army is worried too many white men lead combat units

Sociologists worry lack of black officers will have detrimental effect on minorities

Gen. Ray Odierno, Commanding General, Multi-National Forces-Iraq, and U.S. ArmyLt. Col. Joseph McGee, Commander of 2-327 Infantry Battalion, 1st Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division, walk through the streets of Samarra to visit the locals, on Oct. 29, 2008. (U.S. Army photo by Sgt. Kani Ronningen/Released)

[Unable to cut & paste article, but the gist of it is that the Army's officer corps in combat disciplines (Infantry, Artillery and Armor) is too White. More Negro officers are needed or the Army runs the risk of making Negro soldiers feel bad, of making them feel somehow inferior.]

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... z3EEfzDoax
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Re: U. S. Army's Combat Officers are Too White?

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:07 pm

Going back a whole bunch of years to the first (I believe) American Renaissance conference I attended I was talking with a former Marine Corps officer.
I happen to mention while in Parris Island the head drill instructor pulled me aside to ask if I wanted to go to officer school.
That would've meant another 2 years added onto my 4 year enlistment plus if I washed out (at that point in time I didn't know if I'd even make it through recruit training) the Marine Corps could place me where ever they wanted so I declined.
This former officer said to be considered for officer candidate your IQ (now this was 1966 folks - don't know if it has changed to be more PC) had to be 120 or above which was "why" there were so few black officers.
He said the few that got to Quantico couldn't master map reading/compass/coordinates and would wash out.
Like I said, this was in the early 2000's that I went to the Am Ren conference so would imagine maybe standards could have been lowered to admit more black officers, IDK.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jjack

Post by Jjack » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:50 pm

So, in the name of equality, we want low-IQ men and women to plan and to lead. Expect a lot a casualties.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:53 pm

Jjack wrote:So, in the name of equality, we want low-IQ men and women to plan and to lead. Expect a lot a casualties.
We should be pushing them to join. The more often the low agency, low I.Q. negros and negresses prove their lack of worth, the more obvious it'll be to normal everyday people. We already know they won't reach levels of leadership and command, so why not urge them to go off to die for Israel in place of our sons?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:36 am

White Man 1 wrote:
Jjack wrote:So, in the name of equality, we want low-IQ men and women to plan and to lead. Expect a lot a casualties.
We should be pushing them to join. The more often the low agency, low I.Q. negros and negresses prove their lack of worth, the more obvious it'll be to normal everyday people. We already know they won't reach levels of leadership and command, so why not urge them to go off to die for Israel in place of our sons?
And send the trannies with them to die for Israel too? :P
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.