Drag Queen in the U.S Navy

Dillon_C_Rau

Drag Queen in the U.S Navy

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Thu May 04, 2023 9:40 pm

A recent advertisement shows that the U.S Navy is supporting and allowing a “Drag Queen” to be a Navy Ambassador. This article shows that a Navy SEAL believes that this will be the downfall of the U.S. Here is the New York Post article https://nypost.com/2023/05/04/ex-navy-s ... sador/amp/.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Jim Mathias

Re: Drag Queen in the U.S Navy

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri May 05, 2023 2:28 am

The rot that has now fully enveloped the armed forces came about over a long period of time, well before I was in it during the 1980s. Back then, everyone was so sensitive to the feminists and before that pandering to the non-Whites was already fully in place. There's still more degenerate changes coming, the "Minor Attracted People" have yet to reach the manufactured 'social acceptance' and when it does, pedophilia and pedophiles will be incorporated.

If the whole rotten mess makes it that far.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri May 05, 2023 4:08 am

I'm sure there's been a lot of talk about Jewish power by military personnel over the last few months.

I think it's likely the Jews are fearing that some mutinies may happen inside the military.

So the Jews are promoting Drag Queens in a way to get people to focus their anger on this instead of focusing it against the Jews.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Fri May 05, 2023 6:14 am

I'd rather a drag queen be a casualty of war then a White straight man.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri May 05, 2023 7:13 am

I apologize in advance for posting this Wikipedia link here. But I'm unable to find anywhere else a summary list of mutinies in the history of the US military.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African ... med_Forces

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri May 05, 2023 9:51 am

More power to them. The louder and more homosexual the US military gets the less appealing to honest White men it will become.

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Fri May 05, 2023 2:58 pm

FolkishFreya wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 6:14 am
I'd rather a drag queen be a casualty of war then a White straight man.
That’s why I am happy about the removal of the “Don’t ask Don’t tell” policy, more gays get to die from IEDs. Haha.

In all seriousness it really pisses me off when I see actual good White men and women who want to join the service. They request to go to a training as an enlisted, or they go up to the Review Board as an Officer. Just so that they can get denied a rank up, school, etc. They don’t get thanked for their bravery. The reason, they are not black or like to play the sick game of dress up called transgenderism. These freaks get promoted in adds, get promoted to become a freaking ADMIRAL like “Rachel” Levine. While your rank and file get spit on. Then the U.S wonders why recruitment is so low. These gays get the nice cushy jobs like being a recruiter, while straight Whites are risking their lives everyday. They don’t get thanked for their bravery.

Well it is all part of the Jewish plot to weaken and destroy the country. We use to have the strongest and proudest military, now we have something that even Navy SEALs have lost faith in.

I am honestly thankful that my Grandfather doesn’t get to see what has happened to his beloved Marine Corps, he never cried in his life, but what is happening now just might have done it.

Dillon_C_Rau

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Fri May 05, 2023 3:20 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri May 05, 2023 2:28 am
The rot that has now fully enveloped the armed forces came about over a long period of time, well before I was in it during the 1980s. Back then, everyone was so sensitive to the feminists and before that pandering to the non-Whites was already fully in place. There's still more degenerate changes coming, the "Minor Attracted People" have yet to reach the manufactured 'social acceptance' and when it does, pedophilia and pedophiles will be incorporated.

If the whole rotten mess makes it that far.

This new “minor attracted people” term makes me sick. But look at how is behind it. NAMBLA is promoting the fact that they are lead by Jews. They don’t even make it a secret. You also have TikTok and all these other social media sites that allow these people to promote their ideas directly to youth and underage kids. They don’t even get banned, they get put on the front page for more victims to see their sick videos.

On a side note I have actually have had some success on promoting the National Alliance on TikTok. I recently downloaded that app for that sole purpose. Have had a good couple thousand people have seen Alliance Flyers and materials. I actually have talked to a young man from Eastern Europe. He will hopefully join the Alliance soon.