Pay close attention to China

Will Williams

Pay close attention to China

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:31 pm

Joe Biden & Co are entirely and terminally out of their depth dealing with China:
---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri4NBy_ ... DDILAsH40g
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Pay close attention to China

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:43 am

America is out of its depth; present and upcoming generations of non-Whites in positions of responsibility are incompetent and/or corrupt. Our educational institutions are focused more on indoctrination than character and intellectual development. Whites are being forced out at all levels at critical positions to make room for third world quality types. Military competence at war fighting has diminished greatly these past several decades. Losing a shooting war with the ChiComs could easily cause a nuclear exchange that could wreck the planet and end all life on it.

All life except perhaps the cockroaches, that is.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:11 pm

Strange that earlier I was watching a video (the patriot nurse) talking about Australia and how it's seriously building up it's military might because of China.
I did a search and sure as heck they are.

I might also add that I truly believe that China deliberately released this plague on the world.
Their GDP was the only economy in the black in 2020 I read.
Crippled the world, killed Trump's economy and America First movement - just a "win win" for them.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-30/ ... y/12408232
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:08 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
I might also add that I truly believe that China deliberately released this plague on the world.
Their GDP was the only economy in the black in 2020 I read.
Crippled the world, killed Trump's economy and America First movement - just a "win win" for them.
I believe it too, PhuBai68. Furthermore it is apparent that their economy was built on the ruins of ours. It is now a challenge just to find something as simple as a shirt or pair of shoes not made by the Chi-Coms. Decades ago, when Sam Walton started Wal-Mart, he said he was going to sell mostly American products. We see how that ended up. If all the Chinese Communist garbage suddenly disappeared from Wal-Mart, all their stores would resemble empty blimp hangars.