Derek Black & Caucasian Folk

Wade Hampton III

Derek Black & Caucasian Folk

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:08 am

Derek Black, for reasons best known to him, decided to reject the rich heritage
he ungratefully inheirited from his proud forebearers, posted....

"(I) was taking classes in Jewish scripture and German multiculturalism during (my)
last year at New College, but most of (my) research was focused on medieval Europe.
(I) learned that Western Europe had begun not as a great society of genetically
superior (White) people but as a technologically backward place that lagged behind
Islamic culture. (I) studied the (dark ages of the) 8th century to the 12th century,
trying to trace back the modern concepts of race and Whiteness, but (I) couldn’t find
them anywhere. 'We basically just invented it,' (I) concluded."

Wade says, "You just did not bother to look hard enough. For shame shall befall on
you, Derek."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... c88c2b82a0

Eugene Kuznetsov posted on Dec 7....

Judging by their busts, most of them had white/Caucasian features. If anything,
they were whiter than we might naively expect and whiter than modern Italians.
At least half of the emperors from the first two centuries of the Empire had red
or blond hair, and many had blue eyes.

This is a possible reconstruction of Augustus (27 BCE - 14 CE):

https://www.quora.com/Were-Roman-emperors-all-white
Greeks & Romans Were Probing The Cosmos
Greeks & Romans Were Probing The Cosmos
caucasian-rome.jpg (60.43 KiB) Viewed 7519 times

Emily Henderson

Re: Derek Black & Caucasian Folk

Post by Emily Henderson » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Good post-I read this article as well, and had the same immediate thought-Derek, your University overlords (teachers) missed a few spots, like the fact that Europe experienced an enlightenment, totally missed by the Islamic world.
And algebra is an example of something that pre-dates Islam, even in that non-European part of the world.

My guess is that Derek was a major target of Jews in his University, who befriended him and encouraged him to disengage from the much more difficult stance as a White Nationalist, and all that comes with that (being potentially ostracized and vilified).

But Derek is still young, and may or may not fully reject being pro-White as his life goes on.