World's First Race War Revealed in 13,000-Year-Old Skeletons

Benjamin Bice

World's First Race War Revealed in 13,000-Year-Old Skeletons

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:30 am

World's First 'Race War' Revealed in 13,000-Year-Old Skeletons
IB Times Monday, 14 July 2014
Lydia Smith

Scientists are studying what may be the oldest identified race war, 13,000 years after it took place on the borders of the Sahara desert. Scientists have been working on skeletons from Jebel Sahaba in northern Sudan, one of the earliest organised burial grounds in the world dating from around 11,000 BC.

Experts from Liverpool John Moore's University, the University of Alaska and Tulane University in New Orleans, who are working on the skeletons believe the victims were ancestors of modern Black Africans.

Although the identity of their killers is harder to uncover, research suggests they may have been part of a North African/Levantine/European people who inhabited the Mediterranean Basin. Northern Sudan was a major ethnic interface between these two groups at the time. The majority of the human remains show wounds from archers using flint-tipped arrows, giving archaeologists an insight into one of the world's oldest known human armed conflicts between groups.

Two skeletons, belonging to men who died in the battle, will be put on display in the new Ancient Egypt gallery at the British Museum, alongside the weapons with which they were killed. The remains were found in 1964 by the American archaeologist Fred Wendorf, but until recently had never been examined using 21st-century technology. French scientists believe the massacre happened because of the environmental disaster of the Ice Age, which caused the attackers and victims to live in close proximity to one another.

Renee Friedman, curator of early Egypt at the British Museum, told The Times that both groups were hunter gatherers who normally avoided violence by moving on when a certain area became overcrowded. The Younger Dryas period, also referred to as the Big Freeze, led to water holes receeding and caused damage to vegetation. All ethnic groups were forced to relocate to the Nile, which was the only major water source still available.

"Things were probably very tight, so we think that people started picking on one another," Friedman said. "I suspect there was no outside enemy, these were tribes mounting regular and ferocious raids amongst themselves for scarce resources. "Nobody was spared: there were many women and children among the dead, a very unusual composition for any cemetery, and almost half bore the marks of violent death. Many more may have died of flesh wounds which left no marks," she added.

The skeletons were originally unearthed during UNESCO -funded excavations to investigate archaeological sites that were about to be replaced by the Aswan High Dam. "The skeletal material is of great importance – not only because of the evidence for conflict, but also because the Jebel Sahaba cemetery is the oldest discovered in the Nile Valley so far," Dr. Daniel Antoine, a curator in the British Museum's Ancient Egypt and Sudan Department, told the Independent.

permela

This story sounds suspicious

Post by permela » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:20 pm

The Sahelian ancestors of the non-Negroid Hamites, Cro-Magnons and vicious Semites probably fought hard to defend their territories from each other, especially when game was scarce. They had to know where the sources of potable water were located in order to survive in the Sahel. Any hunter-gatherer who drank the parasite infested water of the Nile would probably have become violently ill the same day, and have had a short life.

Negroes have had the same racial characteristics as they have now for tens of thousands of years, and split off from other races hundreds of thousands of years ago. Any competent forensic and even an amateur anthropologist can easily distinguish a Negro skeleton from a non-Negro skeleton no matter how old it is.

The part of Africa where the graves were discovered was not inhabited by Negro tribes 13 KYA. Negroes inhabited only the equatorial rain forest of West Africa (where their dark skin provided camouflage) until about 2 KYA so they were NOT affected by droughts in the Sahel.

Nubians, the Aryans of India, Melanesians, and any other race of hunter gatherers who lived in dark forests anywhere in the world for thousands of years darkened for camouflage even though they are no more closely related to Negroes than Aryans are. The ancient Nubians who lived in the forests of Ethiopia had dark skins but they were not Negroes. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nubians.

Cro-Magnons evolved in the dark forests of Europe before the LGM so their southern European descendants are more cold adapted and have darker skin than northern Europeans.

That Aryans are heat-adapted and have fair skins proves that during the LGM their hunter-gatherer ancestors lived in the hot, sunny Sahel and Fertile Crescent instead of in Europe, and that they did not live in a dark forest after the not Eemian, when mankind became less hairy.

Northern Europeans have less Cro-Magnon blood than Southern Europeans because the LGM racial cleansed northern Europe, i.e., before Aryans migrated from the Fertile Crescent to northern Europe.

Negroes could not create sophisticated weapons like those described in this story. Their only tools were crude rocks until a couple thousand years ago. They would have quickly killed any refugees from Sahelian droughts who invaded their territories.

Negroes began to conquer the rest of sub-Saharan Africa about 2 KYA, after Hamites taught them how to farm and make iron. Before that I doubt that there was much miscegenation between Negroes, Pygmies and the Sahelian ancestors of Eurasians.

The story at http://www.archaeology.org/news/2305-14 ... t-cemetery sounds suspicious. The author seems to be naive and ignorant. He may be the product of a modern rabidly politically-correct educational system that tries to cover up the truth in order to promote the Jews' exploitative political agenda. Telling the truth is not the purpose of Jewish propaganda.

Benjamin Bice

Re: This story sounds suspicious

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:51 am

permela wrote:The Sahelian ancestors of the non-Negroid Hamites, Cro-Magnons and vicious Semites probably fought hard to defend their territories from each other, especially when game was scarce. They had to know where the sources of potable water were located in order to survive in the Sahel. Any hunter-gatherer who drank the parasite infested water of the Nile would probably have become violently ill the same day, and have had a short life.

Negroes have had the same racial characteristics as they have now for tens of thousands of years, and split off from other races hundreds of thousands of years ago. Any competent forensic and even an amateur anthropologist can easily distinguish a Negro skeleton from a non-Negro skeleton no matter how old it is.

The part of Africa where the graves were discovered was not inhabited by Negro tribes 13 KYA. Negroes inhabited only the equatorial rain forest of West Africa (where their dark skin provided camouflage) until about 2 KYA so they were NOT affected by droughts in the Sahel.

Nubians, the Aryans of India, Melanesians, and any other race of hunter gatherers who lived in dark forests anywhere in the world for thousands of years darkened for camouflage even though they are no more closely related to Negroes than Aryans are. The ancient Nubians who lived in the forests of Ethiopia had dark skins but they were not Negroes. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nubians.

Cro-Magnons evolved in the dark forests of Europe before the LGM so their southern European descendants are more cold adapted and have darker skin than northern Europeans.

That Aryans are heat-adapted and have fair skins proves that during the LGM their hunter-gatherer ancestors lived in the hot, sunny Sahel and Fertile Crescent instead of in Europe, and that they did not live in a dark forest after the not Eemian, when mankind became less hairy.

Northern Europeans have less Cro-Magnon blood than Southern Europeans because the LGM racial cleansed northern Europe, i.e., before Aryans migrated from the Fertile Crescent to northern Europe.

Negroes could not create sophisticated weapons like those described in this story. Their only tools were crude rocks until a couple thousand years ago. They would have quickly killed any refugees from Sahelian droughts who invaded their territories.

Negroes began to conquer the rest of sub-Saharan Africa about 2 KYA, after Hamites taught them how to farm and make iron. Before that I doubt that there was much miscegenation between Negroes, Pygmies and the Sahelian ancestors of Eurasians.

The story at http://www.archaeology.org/news/2305-14 ... t-cemetery sounds suspicious. The author seems to be naive and ignorant. He may be the product of a modern rabidly politically-correct educational system that tries to cover up the truth in order to promote the Jews' exploitative political agenda. Telling the truth is not the purpose of Jewish propaganda.

Interesting post, and I have no idea whether you are right or wrong. I would, however, like to know what your qualifications on the topic are.

permela

Post by permela » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Benjamin Bice wrote:Interesting post, and I have no idea whether you are right or wrong. I would, however, like to know what your qualifications on the topic are.
No qualifications. Just common sense. There are a few books about this subject, some of them no longer in print, possibly because they were not politically correct enough. You may find A Short History of Africa, 1962, 6th edition 1988 via a Google search at this link https://www.google.com/search?q=A+Short ... +of+Africa and download it for free (not that I agree with everything written in it).
"Experts from Liverpool John Moore's University, the University of Alaska and Tulane University in New Orleans, who are working on the skeletons believe the victims were ancestors of modern Black Africans."
How EXPERT can a forensic anthropologist who can't positively distinguish a Negro skeleton from a non-Negro skeleton be? Most people have never been taught how to identify the skeletons of different races. How politically correct would that be? I doubt that the skeletal characteristics of the Negro and any other race has changed that much during the last 14,000 years. How credible is any anthropologist who uses politically correct terminology like "Black African"? African is not a race. All extant races are African because that is where mankind evolved for millions of years, and where it began to speciate over a hundred thousand years ago.

My opinion is that the ancestors of each race left Africa at a different time, populated a different part of Eurasia, and became territorial enough to keep foreigners out.

If Aryans were not the last major race of hunter-gatherers to leave the African Sahel, why is it the most heat-adapted race on earth? Would Aryans have dark skin if they evolved in a forest for tens of thousands of years, e.g., like Negroes and most of the other races in the world? If the vitamin D theory of skin color were correct, would Negroes and Pygmies be as white as a plucked chicken, since hardly any ultraviolet light penetrates the canopies of an equatorial rain forest?

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:15 pm

permela wrote:
Benjamin Bice wrote:Interesting post, and I have no idea whether you are right or wrong. I would, however, like to know what your qualifications on the topic are.
Common Sense.
"Experts from Liverpool John Moore's University, the University of Alaska and Tulane University in New Orleans, who are working on the skeletons believe the victims were ancestors of modern Black Africans."
How EXPERT can a forensic anthropologist who can't tell the difference between a Negro skeleton and a non-Negro skeleton be? Most people are gullible because they have never compared the skeletons of different races. How politically correct would that be? I doubt that the skeletal characteristics of the Negro and any other race has changed that much during the last 14,000 years.
Yes, I see how that could raise a red flag. Notwithstanding, the age and conditions of the remains actually could be a factor in such determinations. And, while common sense does serve well - it doesn't necessarily qualify someone to speak as if they were an expert on such highly specialized matters.

Kaunrad

Re: World's First Race War Revealed in 13,000-Year-Old Skele

Post by Kaunrad » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:14 am

Very interesting article indeed, Benjamin.

Permela, I would respectfully disagree with you on several points you made:
Nubians, the Aryans of India, Melanesians, and any other race of hunter gatherers who lived in dark forests anywhere in the world for thousands of years darkened for camouflage even though they are no more closely related to Negroes than Aryans are.
This is not true. The Aryans of India were never dark-skinned. The people inhabiting the Indus Valley became darker over time through mixing with the dark-skinned races after their decline, shortly after 1500BC. These dark-skinned races were spoken of in the Mahabhrata, ie Hanuman and his race, and the Aryan decline came shortly after the time of Rama during the great battle in which Krisna and Arjuna were involved, which left barely any Aryans alive in that region. Even today it is desired to have lighter skin in India, which is mostly found in northern India, because it has been blended out over hundreds of years and lost.
Rama brought the Aryans and their client-tribe (Hanuman's dark-skinned race) down through Sri Lanka, into the Melanesian islands, New Zealand, Easter Island and South America in this great migration, which is correlated by the ancient myths of all those areas. And all the myths say the same thing: The White gods who brought the dark-skinned races to those islands (present-day Melanesians, Polynesians, etc.) were killed shortly thereafter by the dark races, overthrown for their power. Ancient White Genocide. For this I refer you to these links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z6PlYiQSTs
http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/easterisl ... alley1.htm
That Aryans are heat-adapted and have fair skins proves that during the LGM their hunter-gatherer ancestors lived in the hot, sunny Sahel and Fertile Crescent instead of in Europe, and that they did not live in a dark forest
Aryans are far from being heat-adapted. In fact we suffer the most from heat-stroke and other such ailments, which is why the ancient Aryan tribes who were living in the fertile crescent region at any time were described as doing most of their dealings and work at night under the Moon. I can also add that it is more plausible that our ancestors lived in dark regions, such as forests, as we have no melanin in our skin. But why is this? Well, Aryans don't need melanin. Our bodies don't require a function of turning sunlight into vitamin D, as we have the ability to self-produce vitamin D internally without sunlight (our inner Black Sun? hmm). How did we gain this trait? Who can say, but it surely didn't develop from living in hot sunny regions. In fact Aryans are very much cold-adapted. In the book 'Germania' it tells of our ancestors being clad merely with a cloak, naked underneath, even in the cold northern regions of ancient Germany. And look at the Scots with there kilts... talk about a draft! Didn't bother them. And I haven't seen any darkies swimming in freezing cold waters like I've seen Whites doing just for hobby.

I do, however, agree with you on this point:
Negroes could not create sophisticated weapons like those described in this story. Their only tools were crude rocks until a couple thousand years ago.
Yes, and it was the ancient Aryan who created the first flint-knapped spear- and arrowheads, and the Aryan has always been the master of the bow and arrow throughout history. I think this fact lends a lot to say the ancient negroes of this article were in fact wiped out by an ancient Aryan tribe.

Benjamin Bice

Re: World's First Race War Revealed in 13,000-Year-Old Skele

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:03 am

Kaunrad wrote:Very interesting article indeed, Benjamin.

Permela, I would respectfully disagree with you on several points you made:

I do, however, agree with you on this point:
Negroes could not create sophisticated weapons like those described in this story. Their only tools were crude rocks until a couple thousand years ago.
Yes, and it was the ancient Aryan who created the first flint-knapped spear- and arrowheads, and the Aryan has always been the master of the bow and arrow throughout history. I think this fact lends a lot to say the ancient negroes of this article were in fact wiped out by an ancient Aryan tribe.

The other possibility is that a group of Congoids that no longer exists wiped out a tribe of Aryans and took all of the vanquished weapons and gear and stuff. It may be unlikely - but it is still a possibility.